Summer Camp
Why hasn’t these gay activists gone to a Muslim bakery and ask them to bake a cake? Asking for a friend
(06-28-2019, 07:49 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 04:32 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 03:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 06:06 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 05:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Sure, but they wouldn't host an event they objected to would they?

Considering the location, perhaps they feared being eliminated from the planet, like a Bakery, if they said no.

Baloney and screw any religious assholes who won't serve gays. They should be eliminated from the planet for claiming to preach love and kindness and instead teaching hate. Fuck those Christian hypocritical bigots YOU feel were treated badly.
YOU must be just like them.

Wonderful, tolerant response for differing opinions on rights. You shine.

Ya.  He’s the epitome of tolerance
Wow you actually said something and didn't post a meme. If you look a little closer my comments were nothing about opinions and all about actions.
(06-28-2019, 07:53 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Why hasn’t these gay activists gone to a Muslim bakery and ask them to bake a cake? Asking for a friend

"assaulted" and "persecuted" LOL  This is meaningful in what way.  I can't speak for others but I'm not surprised other religions are anti gay.
I am surprised that you somehow think this makes the Christian hypocritical bigot bakers and all the other idiot Christians who think being gay is a sin or can be fixed somehow look better?