BJ Clinton about to get peepee whacked?
Quote:[Image: oe0C0fvy_bigger.jpg]
[/url]Christine Pelosi

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.
#WeSaidEnough #MeToo https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source …

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1147657745253855233]18.9K
5:05 PM - Jul 6, 2019

It was unclear exactly to whom Pelosi was referring, but Epstein has long been connected with high-profile figures, including Britain's Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton. Court documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet, known as the "Lolita Express," and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.”

About time
Too bad your exalted leader is going to be the real loser, along with Acosta.
The fact you are still obsessed with both Clintons’ sex lives says much more about you than them.
I would not be the least surprised if Trump is implicated in this... as well as Clinton. They are both sleazeballs.
Did Epstein do anything other than tit for tat sex trade? Didn't he just basically just do what has been depicted a million times by powerful men in Hollywood to women willing to trade sex for fame?

Anyway regardless of that how are other men supposed to know what he did behind closed doors?
(07-08-2019, 01:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Did Epstein do anything other than tit for tat sex trade? Didn't he just basically just do what has been depicted a million times by powerful men in Hollywood to women willing to trade sex for fame?

Anyway regardless of that how are other men supposed to know what he did behind closed doors?

Apparently there were underage girls involved. Like 14ish is what I've read.
(07-08-2019, 03:36 PM)GCG Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 01:44 PM)tvguy Wrote: Did Epstein do anything other than tit for tat sex trade? Didn't he just basically just do what has been depicted a million times by powerful men in Hollywood to women willing to trade sex for fame?

Apparently there were underage girls involved. Like 14ish is what I've read.

OK I was thinking of the Hollywood guy.. what's his face not Jeffrey Epstein , My bad Razz

Anyway who gives a shit who the guy was friends with? That doesn't mean they were complicit.
They are actually, because they all run in the same circles, and he got a sweetheart state charge instead of the federal charges that were about to be brought. Trump’s labor secretary was responsible for brokering the plea deal while acting in his official capacity as a US Attorney.
Epstein still had to register as a sex criminal and that’s where these new charges come from.
This creepy, entitled, rich, powerful, old guy behavior goes far beyond political affiliation. It comes from a lifetime of getting away with shit that no one else gets away with. And it's really not always men that take on this absolute belief that they are untouchable. Hillary comes to mind. So does Martha Stewart, Leona Helmsley, etc...  but it's safe to say that men have the market cornered on "creepy."
[Image: 7f19c586117112804beaf62f2c66ff1e.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: 9f4a80e233e6a07ef5ab4ef5bc782b68.jpg]

This is funny. You are so obsessed with hating billy that you’re blind to the fact your current heartthrob and his minions are smack in the middle and they currently hold office.
I really don’t care what happens to the Clintons but you seem to think that we all adore them.
(07-10-2019, 09:27 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is funny. You are so obsessed with hating billy that you’re blind to the fact your current heartthrob and his minions are smack in the middle and they currently hold office.
I really don’t care what happens to the Clintons but you seem to think that we all adore them.
I hope that, if they were involved in any way, Trump & Clinton both go down with Epstein. I have a 14 year old granddaughter... I'd kill 'em if they touched her!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
http://on.theatln.tc/mdd6c8P

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” the then-socialite Donald Trump told New York in 2002, in a profile of Jeffrey Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Continued...
(07-10-2019, 09:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 09:27 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is funny. You are so obsessed with hating billy that you’re blind to the fact your current heartthrob and his minions are smack in the middle and they currently hold office.
I hope that, if they were involved in any way, Trump & Clinton both go down with Epstein. I have a 14 year old granddaughter... I'd kill 'em if they touched her!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This whole thing doesn't interest me until there is real concrete news. But of course anyone involved with trafficking or sex with underage girls NEEDS to be prosecuted.

But I can't be the only one sick of accusations with no proof whatsoever.
(07-10-2019, 10:01 AM)bbqboy Wrote: http://on.theatln.tc/mdd6c8P

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” the then-socialite Donald Trump told New York in 2002, in a profile of Jeffrey Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Continued...

As much as I hate Trump that comment doesn't mean a damn thing... Until you define what "on the younger side" means.

Trump could have been talking about 66 year old Epstien liking 20 something girls.
[Image: c8ea1364c5acdceba556a2f99284d972.jpg]

[Image: 61195f1198a752c181aa1fed5f389c8e.jpg]

[Image: bafd467a24ad0cd3ec8e35bbc20e8481.jpg]

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/h...doing.html

Blackmail theory!
Smiling
[Image: 4d5f6475fedf576d082e010baf389717.jpg]