fACEBOOK DOWN?
It's taken me most of the day to figure out it's not me, it's FB.  Every time I try to connect from any device it tells me I'm not connected to the internet. I guess it affects many other things, like related sites, like Twitter and Instagram which I don't really use.  I read it also messes up other stuff.  Anyway...is FB down? I'm posting on here, so I guess I have internet.
(10-04-2021, 01:46 PM)Juniper Wrote: It's taken me most of the day to figure out it's not me, it's FB.  Every time I try to connect from any device it tells me I'm not connected to the internet. I guess it affects many other things, like related sites, like Twitter and Instagram which I don't really use.  I read it also messes up other stuff.  Anyway...is FB down? I'm posting on here, so I guess I have internet.

Yep I have noticed the same thing.FB is definitely down. I can't get FB on my PC but I can get it on my phone but on my phone it's all old stuff.
From the interstate Razz

Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp are all currently offline. Facebook acknowledged the outages on Monday but did not say why its websites and applications were down.

Reports on DownDetector.com suggest the outages began around 12 p.m. ET. Facebook employees were also unable to use the company's internal email on Monday, a source told CBS News. 
"We're aware that some people are having trouble accessing Facebook app," the company said in a statement. "We're working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience."
I didn't see any issues with Twitter. But Facebook, Instagram, Messenger were all down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-04-2021, 05:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I didn't see any issues with Twitter. But Facebook, Instagram, Messenger were all down.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I dunno....just read something. I had posted something this morning and then went on the afternoon and couldn't figure it out, because it kept saying I was offline.  So, I thought my internet was out and it took me a little while to figure out.