good deals on food
My wife came home with 5 cooked hams from Fred Meyer.  She paid 77 cents a pound. This was a deal to buy up to 5 at that price through click and pick only.

One alone 10.71 lbs would have been been 29.88 and we got it for $9.32.

We got two loafs of bread at Safeway for 77 cents each and that's for good bread.
And as always we will end up getting gas a FM and getting a dollar off per gallon.

Anyway I thought I would share. We need good deals now more than ever.
(12-17-2021, 07:55 PM)tvguy Wrote: My wife came home with 5 cooked hams from Fred Meyer.  She paid 77 cents a pound. This was a deal to buy up to 5 at that price through click and pick only.

We got two loafs of bread at Safeway for 77 cents each and that's for good bread.
And as always we will end up getting gas a FM and getting a dollar off per gallon.

You got that right.
(12-17-2021, 11:35 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 07:55 PM)tvguy Wrote: My wife came home with 5 cooked hams from Fred Meyer.  She paid 77 cents a pound. This was a deal to buy up to 5 at that price through click and pick only.

You got that right.
Yep and today I saw on the news gas will soon be down to $3.25 for a national average and they are finally getting shipping containers at the ports moving.
(12-18-2021, 03:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You got that right.
Yep and today I saw on the news gas will soon be down to $3.25 for a national average and they are finally getting shipping containers at the ports moving.
Republicans won't like hearing that. What ever will they find to whine about?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(12-18-2021, 04:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 03:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You got that right.
Republicans won't like hearing that. What ever will they find to whine about?

To be fair you should say SOME republicans. And yeah the ones who blame every single thing on Biden.

I got a pear of loafers and two loaves of bread.
I've thought about starting a local FB group to share local deals. Specifically about food. I just think of it now and then, but haven't really gone further than thinking about it from time to time. I think it would be handy.
(12-19-2021, 10:32 PM)Juniper Wrote: I've thought about starting a local FB group to share local deals. Specifically about food.  I just think of it now and then, but haven't really gone further than thinking about it from time to time. I think it would be handy.

Good idea. It might be very welcome.
That's been one of the good outcomes of this pandemic, we started using the Fred Meyer pick up service and never looked back, with that brings watching the digital coupon deals which has saved us a lot of $. Including getting coupons for freebies quite often, not like free steaks or anything like that, but 2L drinks, yogurts, milk. And then also preferred customer coupons geared towards items historically bought. To have your groceries put in your trunk at 7am and be done with it, I mean what's not to like about that.

Of course I know some folks who hate the idea of people shopping for them, seem to think only they know how to pick out decent fruit. And you do have to be willing to deal with stock outs and subs, but overall it's just become how we shop 90% of the time.
(12-22-2021, 03:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: That's been one of the good outcomes of this pandemic, we started using the Fred Meyer pick up service and never looked back, with that brings watching the digital coupon deals which has saved us a lot of $. Including getting coupons for freebies quite often, not like free steaks or anything like that, but 2L drinks, yogurts, milk. And then also preferred customer coupons geared towards items historically bought. To have your groceries put in your trunk at 7am and be done with it, I mean what's not to like about that.

Of course I know some folks who hate the idea of people shopping for them, seem to think only they know how to pick out decent fruit. And you do have to be willing to deal with stock outs and subs, but overall it's just become how we shop 90% of the time.

We started using the Fred Meyer pick up service as well as Walmart well before the pandemic because my wife had knee surgery. And even though at that time we paid for it we never went back to indoor shopping.
Do you ever take the Fred Myer survey? You get like 50 points Big Grin
(12-22-2021, 06:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 03:08 PM)GPnative Wrote: That's been one of the good outcomes of this pandemic, we started using the Fred Meyer pick up service and never looked back, with that brings watching the digital coupon deals which has saved us a lot of $. Including getting coupons for freebies quite often, not like free steaks or anything like that, but 2L drinks, yogurts, milk. And then also preferred customer coupons geared towards items historically bought. To have your groceries put in your trunk at 7am and be done with it, I mean what's not to like about that.

We started using the Fred Meyer pick up service as well as Walmart well before the pandemic because my wife had knee surgery. And even though at that time we paid for it we never went back to indoor shopping.
Do you ever take the Fred Myer survey? You get like 50 points Big Grin

Yup  Big Grin
Pick-up is awesome! My dogs love it too. I use Walmart, Freddies, Safeway, and PetCo... depending on my needs. Got my 83-year-old Dad all set up with Walmart home delivery and Safeway Pick-Up as well.
(12-23-2021, 04:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Pick-up is awesome! My dogs love it too. I use Walmart, Freddies, Safeway, and PetCo... depending on my needs. Got my 83-year-old Dad all set up with Walmart home delivery and Safeway Pick-Up as well.

The people who load our car with groceries are in love with our dog LOL. In this pic like always she has to come and show my when my wife gives her a dog biscuit? She is a bit weird Razz

[Image: Billy-with-bone.jpg]
(12-24-2021, 05:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 04:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Pick-up is awesome! My dogs love it too. I use Walmart, Freddies, Safeway, and PetCo... depending on my needs. Got my 83-year-old Dad all set up with Walmart home delivery and Safeway Pick-Up as well.

The people who load our car with groceries are in love with our dog LOL. In this pic like always she has to come and show my when my wife gives her a dog biscuit? She is a bit weird

[Image: Billy-with-bone.jpg]
She's a pretty girl!