Pharmaceutical Industry vs. Cannabis
I am truly feeling uneasy about taking an anti-depressant. Finally, after 5 years or so, I'm reading up on how they work, what they do and the possible side effects. I also know what it feels like when I stop taking them, so I don't stop.

I've been seriously considering Medical Marijuana as a completely natural, far superior treatment.

I found this YouTube tonight, it has a lot of information.
People need to become educated about this issue, they need to bring this out in the open.
It's no joke the pharmaceutical companies are deadset against this...so it's convenient for them when folks still consider it the Killer Weed.

========================================

Pharmaceutical Industry vs. Cannabis

The stupid war between these two still rages on even though there is a clear winner.

Legalize, not legal lies!

[Image: screen-shot-2011-07-07-at-10-10-03-pm.png]

"If (Marijuana) were unknown, and bio-prospectors were suddenly to find it in some remote mountain crevice, it's discovery would no doubt be hailed as a medical breakthrough. Scientists would praise it's potential for treating everything from pain to cancer and marvel at it's rich pharmacopoeia; many of whose chemicals mimic vital molecules in the human body." - The Economist

Messages In This Thread
Pharmaceutical Industry vs. Cannabis - by Clone - 06-15-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: Pharmaceutical Industry vs. Cannabis - by jan - 06-17-2012, 10:03 PM