Kenyan Lawyer Wants to Marry Malia Obama
This guy sounds very sincere. It seems they would make an excellent couple. I hope he is successful.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enational.ro%2Fwp-co...ma.jpg&f=1]

http://madamenoire.com/536099/propose-to-malia-obama/

The Nairobian reports a Kenyan lawyer, Felix Kiprono, is seeking the eldest First Daughter, Malia Obama’s, hand in marriage. Instead of a modern proposal, though, Kiprono is offering a dowry of 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats; Kiprono is also willing to meet with President Obama to discuss during his scheduled visit to Kenya in July.

Kiprono claims his love for Malia has been unconditional since 2008 when President Obama was first elected into office. He told The Nairobian, “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.”
The lawyer wants to make it clear that he is not infatuated with the teen First Daughter, though he plans to write to President Obama requesting Malia accompanies him on his trip to Kenya. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real, I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the U.S. ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

If President Obama agrees to Kiprono’s bizarre request, the lawyer already has some ideas for an engagement celebration: “I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head. I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land, where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory.’Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.”
Unfortunately, everyone but Kiprono knows his dream of having Malia as his wife or  President Obama as his father-in-law will not come true. But good try.

Messages In This Thread
Kenyan Lawyer Wants to Marry Malia Obama - by tornado - 05-27-2015, 06:57 PM