Look at the Candidates Running for Jo Co Commisioner
(03-30-2020, 09:02 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 01:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 05:54 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 08:03 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 04:53 PM)GPnative Wrote: Speaking of free grocery bags, folks should stop using their reusable corona bags immediately unless you sterilize them after each use. Kate brown should rescind that lame law asap for the sake of public health, and lastly, fred meyer does not charge for the paper bags with delivery. Thats a big perk.

What do you mean corona bag? I don't use somebody else's used bags.

They get used and placed on gross contaminated surfaces, or are brought in from a contaminated house and the poor grocery worker has to touch the germ infested bag. What good is washing your hands if your grocery bags are a viral loaded funk fest.
What do you mean what good is washing your hands? You just explained why we should. The virus won't infect anyone with healthy skin. I wash before during and after any kind of shopping.
BTW I just instructed my wife to throw the plastic away immediately after the dog brings the paper  and then to wash her hands." After that I think the front page is the only part that could be contaminated.

She calls me a germaphobe. That's bullshit I have NOTHING against the Germans.

I was probably ranting on the run and at the time it made sense  Big Grin but i think i was getting at that people will keep their hands clean but think nothing about toting around hazmat virus shopping bags which can act as an exposure point coming and going.

And i think its worth being overly cautious, so i think you paper plan is solid.
OK this morning I hear my wife tell the dog to go get the paper. She does and my wife grabs the paper that is wrapped in a plastic bag. Plops it down on the kitchen table and proceeds to move one jar and open another with dog treats.

So I asked what part of wash her hands right after throwing away the plastic wrapper did she not understand.
So then she did wipe everything off with a clorox wipe while getting angry and calling me a germaphobe Rolling Eyes 

And right now she just took off in my grand daughters car . I guess the GD will go in the stores but my wife says she has to go to the bank? I ask why because we have thousands of dollars at home... no answer Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at the Candidates Running for Jo Co Commisioner - by tvguy - 03-31-2020, 02:55 PM