With some people NOTHING is their fault
With some people NOTHING is their fault

Seems to be a common trend. The ability people have to rationalize their way out of responsibility is amazing.
I have a neighbor who's dogs have been a constant irritant since they moved in.
The first pair of dogs they had were running loose at all hours and making my dogs and other fenced dogs bark and wake me.
I spoke to them many many time until I finally called animal control because nothing changed. Animal control came and they gave up both of their dogs because apparently they couldn't pay for the shots and licenses  they needed.

So after a short while they got two new dogs. One of the two has ran loose at late two dozen times and again I spoke with then to no avail.
So I called animal control again. And I assume this time they got a ticket.
So at that point I"M THE BAD GUY.. he threatens to beat me up etc. My wife speaks to his wife and things settle down for a while.
But pretty soon their dog is once again loose , over and over. And I just ignore it.

So the other day the dog is loose their little boy chases it in to my neighbors yard trying to catch it. Like always. I told my buddy, hey watch that kid try and catch his dog. At that point the dog ran to my fence and was barking at my three dogs who were doing the same.
The little boy took advantage of the opportunity to grab his dog while it was distracted and when he did the dog turned around and bit him on his side.
I ran to the neighbors house and told his mom. She talks to the boy and he says MY DOG bit him????

So they call animal control and lie their ass off claiming the boy was walking the dog on a leash when for some reason the boy just leaned on my fence and my dog bit him LOL

Animal control said even IF that was true there was no crime I did nothing wrong and therefore he would not cite me like my neighbor wants.
So now this Idiot hates my guts, we have to keep our dogs inside so he doesn't poison them.
And this morning my neighbor sat in front of my house revving his engine at 7:30 waking me and at least one neighbor.
Called the Sheriff...They will do nothing. They tell me I need to work it out with this guy. Like that's EVER going to happen.

Messages In This Thread
With some people NOTHING is their fault - by tvguy - 04-28-2017, 12:09 PM