FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN
(09-21-2018, 03:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 02:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote: FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN ON CHARGES HE THREATENED YOUTUBE EMPLOYEES AND CEO

News Release from FBI - Oregon
Posted on FlashAlert: September 21st, 2018 11:33 AM

William Gregory Douglas, age 35, of Cave Junction, Oregon, is tentatively set to make his initial appearance before a federal magistrate judge on Monday, September 24, 2018, on charges that he threatened employees of YouTube. FBI Agents arrested Douglas outside a convenience store in Cave Junction on Thursday, September 20, 2018, without incident. 
According to the criminal complaint filed in this case, Douglas started making threats online on August 23, 2018, using the alias "LiamXmaiLRevolutionX". The criminal complaint alleges that Douglas posted a series of tweets that included language such as "I would kill the 100 YouTube employees," "you want a bigger mass casualty aka shooting let's see what I can do," and "return my channel you low life Sholes before someone else comes and shoots more of your employees." On September 17, 2018, LiamXmaiLRevolutionX posted a message to @SusanWojcicki: “Susan I'm coming for you today #pray." Susan Wojcicki is the CEO of YouTube.
The complaint also details three videos in which the subject identifies himself as William Douglas. In those videos, he “provided long rants about the ‘Deep State’ and stated he has been ‘shadow-banned’ from YouTube, which he described as a government operation.” In one video, “he stated he has to go to Mountain View to ‘visit’ people at YouTube.” Approximately 700 people work at the YouTube premises in Mountain View, California.
Douglas faces charges of Cyberstalking and Transmission of Threats in Interstate Commerce to Injure Another.
A criminal complaint is only an accusation of a crime, and all defendants should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Np doubt a democrat

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I say that because there really are dipshits all over FB who claim that all the mass shooters were democrats.

You know people like SFlib Wink

Because what else would someone they've branded an anti-gunner do?   Dry

Messages In This Thread
FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN - by Scrapper - 09-21-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN - by tvguy - 09-21-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN - by Scrapper - 09-21-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN - by tvguy - 09-21-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: FBI ARRESTS CAVE JUNCTION MAN - by Cuzz - 09-21-2018, 06:15 PM