I bought this badboy brand new. Who's jealous?
Personal question if you don't mind. How do you determine the sex of a tractor? The same question may be asked about a vehicle. And naval vessels are mostly she ships, as far as I remember.

It is a serious question I have no answer for. All I know is, the names just come to me like magic in the air.

Ive had: Penelope the panel truck, (1964 Chevy), Poindexter the pickup, (1967 Chevy), Perky the pickup, (1979 Ford Courier), Four Ford Thunder birds: Felix, Mr. X, Kermit, and Stella.

The tractor is Andy.

Next question - when the time is right, what will be you first task with Mr. Bad Boy? Mine will be raking the gravel from the road shoulders back into the potholes. In the meantime, as mentioned, I'm keeping the battery on the tender, and the hood up. Keeping the hood up tends to discourage rodents from nesting, and causing extensive wiring damage.

Call me anal, but I wax, and polish my tractor. Even under the hood. Some guys go so far as waxing under the fenders. I'm not quite that anal, but, butt, quality care and maintenance of a tractor is key to long life. The same is true for humans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I bought this badboy brand new. Who's jealous? - by tornado - 01-20-2019, 08:19 PM