Illinois Prosecutors Bar Assoc. statement of Smollett’s case dismissal
(04-02-2019, 04:05 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 03:40 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 03:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 02:49 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Laughing Coming from you, calling anyone else a smart ass is absurd.

Why does it matter how I act to anyone? What I said about you was either  right or wrong. Are you denying you comment was VERY smart ass?
WTF I thought you were the child of God?

So my belief in God negates my right to use sarcasm? Laughing  Belief somehow limits my free speech? Laughing Laughing I find it hard to believe you are that ignorant, so I will assume you are having a bad day and need to take it out on someone else.  It's ok, I can take it.

No one said you don't have a right to act any way you want. But when your posts stink with the smell of I'M BETTER that the heathens then maybe you should actually act like you are.

I only asked why you had to be such a smart ass to cuzz. You still haven't answered but I don't really care. It was a rhetoric question.

You literally have said, in our comments here, that YOU can be a smart ass, but due to my simple disagreement with you on a deity, that I do not have the same right, and have somehow misbehaved on the forum. So yes, in a fashion you you DID just say that I don't have the right to act any way I want.

Then you go further and say my posts stink of the smell that I am better than others.  I do not see that at all.  What I do see, is that you KNOWING I am a believer somehow skews in your mind, any words that I type on the page.  You look for it, even to the point of imagining it.  I think the only stench on my posts is disagreeing with you on some things.

So now that I have shown you (sigh... I know you don't get it, even color coded) how you have indeed told my that my rights to free speech are limited due to my Christian beliefs, I really only have one question for you.

Who the HELL do you think YOU are?

I am God.

You are drowning in your own words. You were a total smart ass to cuzz. I simply asked why. Then you said that was rich coming from me.
I said what does what I do have to do with YOU being a smart ass to cuzz. You've never said. You just babble on.

I brought up your religion because I thought you Christians were supposed better than being a Jackass/smarts ass to Cuzz for no apparent reason.

Though shall not be a Jackass. It says that right in the bible. In the King Edward version

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illinois Prosecutors Bar Assoc. statement of Smollett’s case dismissal - by tvguy - 04-02-2019, 06:43 PM