How are YOU dealing with COVID-19? *No Politics*
(04-10-2020, 08:57 AM)GCG Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 05:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 02:18 PM)GCG Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 06:14 PM)GCG Wrote: That's what we bought from our vet. It might kill them when they bite and latch on but it is not working as a repellent.
 It works good for fleas. I don't take my dogs anywhere this time of year.They crawl all over me and the dogs.

HOW DOES BRAVECTO KILL FLEAS AND TICKS?

After you give your pet BRAVECTO, it quickly reaches tissue fluids just under your dog's or cat's skin. When fleas and ticks feed, they ingest BRAVECTO and die.
We went up to Forest Park today and we brushed 10-15 ticks off of our yellow lab during the course of our hike. Then we found a few more when we got home including one that was latched on. I think it's probably true that the one tick would have died. But our dog is in the house a lot. And I can't stand the idea of those critters crawling into our couch or bedding. Maybe we are better off letting them bite the dog so they die.

Last year there were so many tics so often on ME that I got used to it. I don't even get up I just crush them with my finger nails and go back to sleep.

We NEVER had tics until there was a wet land created next door and a pretty big pond was built. I used to not bother to cut the crass until it was really tall because it was pointless to do it over and over. It just drys up and dies anyway.
But now with my tractor and field mower I can cut the grass really fast. I cut most of it yesterday and hopefully it will reduce the tics around my house.
Maybe YOU should take a Bravecto, too.  Big Grin
Hmmmm I haven't had one latch on to me in years. Apparent I have learned to feel them pretty much. And like everyone knows for every tic you find you also feel several imaginary ones crawling on you Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are YOU dealing with COVID-19? *No Politics* - by tvguy - 04-10-2020, 01:29 PM