How are YOU dealing with COVID-19? *No Politics*
(04-11-2020, 07:46 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 05:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 04:59 PM)GPnative Wrote: I went to home depot today, it was absurd. They have a curbside pickup now, thats good, thats what i was doing. But the line of people waiting to get in the store was the total opposite of social distancing. I swear as always in the name of safety they go too far and make a worse situation! hiking trails in the great outdoors are closed, yet cattle lines at stores totally fine. It was zoo, i wont be going back til this crap is over.

Hold on  a minute what do you expect "THEY" to do??  And who exactly ever said "cattle lines at stores are totally fine"???

"They" can't close an essential business. They can close a fucking hiking trail and they do so with good reasons. The whole idea of social distancing can't work when every Tom Dick and Harry stuck at home wants to go hike the same trails.
Also when people leave the home to go hiking how many then have to get gas, to buy things at the store, go to an ATM?

There are SO many people complaining about what our leaders are telling us to do I'm really sick of it. Don't be that guy. You have a legitimate complaint .....TO HOME DEPOT.  They could chalk mark the ground or whatever and make people stay 6 feet apart.

"they" should be self explanatory, Leaders, Governors, public officials, so called experts, public health officers, you name it. THEY are creating the environment that results in stores making stupid social distancing choices. If the "THEY" morons that close outdoor areas applied the same logic to distance people, then people should be turned around out of a stores parking lot until there is room in the store.
Stores are essential to us so comparing closing outdoor areas which requires no more than locking a gate is in no way comparable to trying to make people at stores manage huge crowds.
I agree THEY should I'm not sure THEY have the manpower.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are YOU dealing with COVID-19? *No Politics* - by tvguy - 04-12-2020, 02:53 PM