Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle
(08-29-2020, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Juniper Wrote: You didn't see the shootings?  I did.  The later ones.  It looked like the tape of JFK's head coming off when he hit that guy in the arm. I don't see him as a hero in any light, however. Even if he acted in self-defense, he had no real business going in there with that assault rifle.  That's not being a hero. I should add, that these aren't the shootings that I would call murder, I might go with self defense.  It's the first one I question.

Like I said the first time I saw any video was on the news and you know they aren't going to show the actually shootings.

I don't see him as a hero in any light, however.Nor do I    Even if he acted in self-defense, he had no real business going in there with that assault rifle. Exactly  That's not being a hero. No it's not  I should add, that these aren't the shootings that I would call murder, I might go with self defense. Yep exactly   It's the first one I question. Me too and I don't have any real information about that yet. I have heard people say he was actually shot at.
Well, you can see them. I have.  They are hard to really see well, but like I said, you can see him blow this guys arm nearly off.  I haven't seen a clear shot of the first shooting.  I have seen some clips of him in different scenes...once with a fire extinguisher running by. The first shooting is very obscure, but I can clearly see him walk up to the person he shot.  Everyone else is concentrating on the wounded man on the ground between the two cars. He is on his phone and talking to someone and then just turns and walks away.  No one is chasing him at that moment. He just turns and walks and then begins to run. THAT part, that fleeing the scene is the issue.  Self defense in the second scenario?  Well, yeah, they should have chased him down.
OK when I said "I don't have any real information about that yet. I have heard people say he was actually shot at."

I was talking about the first person he shot. And of coarse no one was chasing him AFTER he shot the guy. Buy they sure as hell were before. So I think what happened before is important.

"THAT part, that fleeing the scene is the issue"  If he had called 911 and waited he may have been killed. Or may have had to shoot someone else.
 You can say "fleeing" But he was heading straight for where the police were.

"Self defense in the second scenario?  Well, yeah, they should have chased him down."

They should have followed him instead of trying to attack him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle - by tvguy - 09-01-2020, 12:12 AM