Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle
(09-03-2020, 12:41 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 08:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 05:37 AM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 01:58 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 07:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: In the two scenarios on this page, one of them has been arrested and charged with murder.  The other one walks free in Portland.  I think that might raise a question?
 What question? They don't have enough evidence to charge they guy who ALLEGEDLY shot Aaron Jay Danielson or he would be in jail.
I feel like you are dancing around whatever you really think.

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs. Application of the law is not equal, that much is apparent, whether discussing murder or mayhem of any kind.

Incarceration depends on whether the local authorities agree or disagree with a persons political beliefs.

That's not even close to being "apparent". I can even imaging the far right wing garbage you listen to or read.

LOL that's bullshit . But I get it now. YOUR hero a right wing patriot militia member was killed and because they didn't arrest someone that means it's about politics? Laughing Laughing Laughing

And so, you appear to be defending the lawlessness, as long as the lawless agree with your political beliefs. To go into a store, do you take a mask or a brick?
I don't know what I said that gave you that idea because it's not even close to the truth. The only thing I have defended is the right to protect one's self. And Politics has zero to do with that.
 I think you lack cognitive thinking skills to come up with that idea based on what I have said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is he a hero or a zero? 17 year old with rifle - by tvguy - 09-04-2020, 04:19 PM