GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
WILDFIRE Wrote:hey smartass rabbi, i am the jew and real rabbis dont show the sarcasm and intolerance you do.Guess you wont be on my bus because you dont like the fuel, so lets agree to stick to the facts regarding this Gordie.I stated my experience with him over the past months.Innocent til proven guilty, however i feel a lot safer knowing he is behind bars.So lets be real with ech other ok? Smiling
First off wise guy there are aaaaaaaall kinds of fruit loops , lovers of self and overall member's of Satan's synagogue that call themselves Rabbis and Jews. Sorting through the mess has taken me well over twenty years of study and investigation. My first "Teacher goes by the name Mosheh and lost most of his comrades in one battle. He laid the whole love hate thing with Israelis and being Jewish down and told me it would take time. I don't need or want your validation . I know what the relation Terach to Abraham is as Baphomet is to YHVH. The rest is all Good or Evil shepherding. Yeshuah is KIng

Secondly your proving my point with your disposition. You seem to be looking for some sort of validity that I am not going to give you. Your a member of this forum and your nutty to say the least . Your no commish to me and if you use this board to try and propagate any magic to that end your going to end up in a hole and sooner or later you will snap . By all means Let's be real with ech other , your being a drama queen. You had your TV Cop show 15 minutes of fame. Pray it never happens again , I have had many and do my best to avoid them now. That is why I carry walking sticks and chant Torah.

Messages In This Thread
Re: GP: two arrested for sex abuse with a minor - by Rabbi Dakota - 01-21-2011, 12:10 AM