A Sad Day in Mudville
A song that describes the mood:

I think it is great , the playing field is leveled and anyone who misbehaves is accountable. This is a test of tempers , and that is the best game going . Here is endurance of the saints: here are those keeping the commands of God, and the faith of Jesus.

(07-31-2011, 06:47 PM)Crone Wrote: A song that describes the mood:

Honestly? Cute song. I remember my 20's. Anyone over 30 still smoking dope on a regular basis is an idiot.
It is good for nausea , hands down the best remedy when it is appropriate.
(07-31-2011, 06:52 PM)Larry Wrote:

Honestly? Cute song. I remember my 20's. Anyone over 30 still smoking dope on a regular basis is an idiot.

Sort of, depends on your def of a regular basis. In my opinion anyone who drinks beer or smokes cigarettes every day is also an idiot. BTW,That's not directed at you.

Having said that I guess the daily pot smoker is less of an idiot that the others.
Well TV wouldn't that depend on how much they smoke ?
What is sad about today Crone? seriously I don't get it. Thunderdome is closed? who cares?
(07-31-2011, 06:59 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: It is good for nausea , hands down the best remedy when it is appropriate.

"Regular Basis" ie DAILY. You know, stoned wastoids who can't piss in a cup to save their job.
(07-31-2011, 07:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Sort of, depends on your def of a regular basis. In my opinion anyone who drinks beer or smokes cigarettes every day is also an idiot. BTW,That's not directed at you.

Having said that I guess the daily pot smoker is less of an idiot that the others.

I repeat:

"Regular Basis" ie DAILY. You know, stoned wastoids who can't piss in a cup to save their job.
(07-31-2011, 07:01 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Well TV wouldn't that depend on how much they smoke ?

Yeah anyone who smokes all day every day is indeed an idiot. But some dude who has a toke in the evening after his work is done is less of an idiot that someone who drinks alcohol every day or smokes cigs.
And I don't smoke. The beer however?? Damn you for catching me on a Sunday night..... HEY, I gotta WORK for a living, it's the weekend!
(07-31-2011, 07:03 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I repeat:

I gotcha and I've know people like that.
Smoking Cigs is for complete idiots. I agree TV.
I love patient sobriety , it is the only way I have aver been able to think straight since I was young adult... I know what you are saying , but to be methodical and honest tends to be as much as a handicap in this corrupt system as a pothead. I think Gandhi had it right when he spoke of Homespun. The business of clothing and feeding mankind as metaphor needs to be decentralized and localized.
(07-31-2011, 07:07 PM)Larry Wrote: Smoking Cigs is for complete idiots. I agree TV.

Yeah but it's a fact that nicotine and alcohol are addictive and kicking an addiction is very very hard for some people. So they may not really be idiots. The ones who are for sure are the ones who down play the dangers of smoking.
(07-31-2011, 07:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:07 PM)Larry Wrote: Smoking Cigs is for complete idiots. I agree TV.

Yeah but it's a fact that nicotine and alcohol are addictive and kicking an addiction is very very hard for some people. So they may not really be idiots. The ones who are for sure are the ones who down play the dangers of smoking.

When I quit, 17 years ago, I heard from the smokers I knew that "There is nothing worse than an ex smoker". I disagree; there is one thing worse.

SMOKING!!!!
(07-31-2011, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: What is sad about today Crone? seriously I don't get it. Thunderdome is closed? who cares?

I think some people have no idea how our government screwed up today.
And, no, I'm out of words, that's why I posted the song in the Lounge.
It's just a general statement of how a lot of Americans feel tonight.
This place is pretty depressing too, but I'm obviously part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I was going to go find BBQ today and hear about the trip, but hubby conveniently had the car until an hour ago.
Just a really crappy day, know what I mean, jellybean?
So I ordered a pizza.
Sounds like you are coming down to earth Crone. Check this out it might make you smile. http://www.city-data.com/
(07-31-2011, 07:18 PM)Crone Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: What is sad about today Crone? seriously I don't get it. Thunderdome is closed? who cares?

I think some people have no idea how our government screwed up today.
And, no, I'm out of words, that's why I posted the song in the Lounge.
It's just a general statement of how a lot of Americans feel tonight.
This place is pretty depressing too, but I'm obviously part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I was going to go find BBQ today and hear about the trip, but hubby conveniently had the car until an hour ago.
Just a really crappy day, know what I mean, jellybean?
So I ordered a pizza.

OH OK, I don't pay any attention to politics Crone. Not Lately anyway. I just don't care. There plenty of blabbing about it all before and after the elections and that's more than enough for me.
I car about my family, their health and happiness. And yes I know the government can affect that but there is NOTHING we are going to do about it by talking here. Tell Wonky will ya Laughing let hin down easy, he thinks he mattersRazz

And as far as bickering on this forum... That damn sure won't affect my mood or happiness if it did you would never see me post again.

Cheer up, enjoy your pizza, do a doobie , have a drink. What ever it takesBig Grin
Looks like some folks day was full of lots of sorrow.