Cletus, Here is a More In-Depth Quiz
The Political Compass
www.politicalcompass.org
A typology of political opinion which adds a social dimension to the usual economic classification of left and right

Crone is:

Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.87

[Image: politicalcompass.png]
[Image: internationalchart.gif]
NO!!! Not the grid!!! Cool
Crone, I have taken this one before but I took it again to see if my political profile changed and it did not.
(08-28-2011, 08:52 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Crone, I have taken this one before but I took it again to see if my political profile changed and it did not.

You're not going to share?
Sorry to bother you!
I could damn near be the Dalai Lama himself. I've been tryin' to tell you guys that. Smiling

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-3.62&soc=-4.26]
(08-28-2011, 08:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I could damn near be the Dalai Lama himself. I've been tryin' to tell you guys that. Smiling

Howdy Neighbor! Smiling
(08-28-2011, 08:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I could damn near be the Dalai Lama himself. I've been tryin' to tell you guys that. Smiling

That's about where I would have guess...I may have put you a little further left..hope springs eternal, eh? Smiling I was looking at the one I took when ILGP was in existence. I've actually moved further to the left and further down into anarchy. LaughingRazz
(08-28-2011, 08:53 PM)Crone Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 08:52 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Crone, I have taken this one before but I took it again to see if my political profile changed and it did not.

Sorry to bother you! (smoooch)
I dumped it, but I was 6 down and 6 across in the lime green left square. Not as left as you but a bit more than Ponder and CL.
(08-28-2011, 08:23 PM)Crone Wrote: The Political Compass
www.politicalcompass.org
A typology of political opinion which adds a social dimension to the usual economic classification of left and right

Crone is:

Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.87

[Image: politicalcompass.png]

Crone, we are practically in the same place. The last time I took that test I was one half square to the left of you and 2 squares down.

I think we would be considered ''libertarian communists'' which seem diametrically opposed to the neo-liberal fascists, like GWBush, Silvio BerIusconi and Nicolus Sarkozy; I can live with that.

Thank you, Crazylace and Ponder!!!!! Big Grin
I like looking at everyone's spots. Laughing
Crone... please don't let me space this off. I will do it on Tuesday... after I am home and have had some time with my favorite guy. Big Grin Remind me... please! Wink
(08-28-2011, 10:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Crone... please don't let me space this off. I will do it on Tuesday... after I am home and have had some time with my favorite guy. Big Grin Remind me... please! Wink

You got it...I'll be in CA, but I'll be back (in my best Arnie impression)
(08-28-2011, 09:14 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 08:53 PM)Crone Wrote:

Sorry to bother you! (smoooch)
I dumped it, but I was 6 down and 6 across in the lime green left square. Not as left as you but a bit more than Ponder and CL.

Oh! I didn't see this earlier...oh, okay. That's a nice place! WinkBig Grin

I wish more folks would take it, it's a fun way to see ourselves and share. Smiling
(08-28-2011, 09:15 PM)Leonard Wrote: Crone, we are practically in the same place. The last time I took that test I was one half square to the left of you and 2 squares down.

I think we would be considered ''libertarian communists'' which seem diametrically opposed to the neo-liberal fascists, like GWBush, Silvio BerIusconi and Nicolus Sarkozy; I can live with that.

I told a Facebook friend that I had gotten even more leftist and anarchist since the tea bagger House took office.
Someone else on Facebook posted that 49% of newborn babies were on foodstamps, are we sure we can't let the tax cuts disappear? One of her 'friends' replied: "I'm not so sure that's where our money should be going, I'm sick and tired of people having kids who can't afford them!"

Well, okay, just let them starve, then.
I hope you don't lose YOUR job and have no food for your kids! Sad
Stop the madness!!!!

Economic Left/Right: 2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51

The chart shows a descent in the path to anarchy. So, the whole thing is upside down.
[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=-7.12&soc=-3.85]

I was surprised that I'm that far left. I wonder: If one would take the test once a month for a year, what the average would be?
(08-29-2011, 04:09 AM)blondemom Wrote: Economic Left/Right: 2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51

I think that means you're here, if I input the numbers right:

[Image: pcgraphpng.php?ec=+2.25&soc=-2.51]

Cheating on a test that only you see would be meaningless. However, if you are embarrassed by your political stance and plan to share the results, then falsifying the test results may be the best course. Laughing