The Biggest Lie I Tell Myself
[Image: 523433_419202708109066_223414024354603_1...3850_n.jpg]
(04-12-2012, 04:04 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 523433_419202708109066_223414024354603_1...3850_n.jpg]

Pffft! How did you know?
Apparently it's a common affliction.
I've been known to go to the store to buy toilet paper and come home with $50 worth of groceries, but NO toilet paper.
(04-12-2012, 08:47 PM)Clone Wrote: Apparently it's a common affliction.
I've been known to go to the store to buy toilet paper and come home with $50 worth of groceries, but NO toilet paper.

If you convert to Islam, you won't need TP anymore.
(04-12-2012, 10:07 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Or install a bidet!
Well, the other problem with this, is that if I write it down, I forget where I wrote it. Unless I wrote it on my hand, which I frequently do. I can't really misplace my hand. Any weekday I will commonly have a list of notes running down my hand.
(04-12-2012, 10:25 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Well, the other problem with this, is that if I write it down, I forget where I wrote it. Unless I wrote it on my hand, which I frequently do. I can't really misplace my hand. Any weekday I will commonly have a list of notes running down my hand.

I've been able to misplace my hand, got my face slapped.
(04-12-2012, 10:25 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Well, the other problem with this, is that if I write it down, I forget where I wrote it. Unless I wrote it on my hand, which I frequently do. I can't really misplace my hand. Any weekday I will commonly have a list of notes running down my hand.

This is what I have on my fridge:

[Image: scaled.php?server=207&filename=5a2d9cfa8...es=landing]
Yikes! Now you can see my shopping list! Razz

Magnetic Notepads and Pens are my friend! Big Grin

My problem is that half the time I get to the grocery store and realize that I forgot my list. Embarrassed
(04-12-2012, 10:22 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 10:07 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Or install a bidet!

I've never actually seen a bidet, I've only read about them, but I had the idea you used toilet paper first and used the bidet for a final wash-up. Am I wrong on that, and you wash the cling-ons off too? Twitch
See, attaching the list to my fridge wouldn't help this old, swiss cheese. I'd get to the store and discover I had forgotten it. Even if I remember to bring it, somehow I misplace it. At work if I make lists, they get lost under a pile of paperwork and whatever project (and there are many) that I am looking at, books, clipboards and the like. Even filing is a mess for me, because I can't remember where I filed something! Either I have to many categories that something could go in and so, not enough room and if it is more generalized, I forget which category I might have chosen. I need lists to keep track of my lists. This is why I tie my keys to my purse. I have found that google calendar is a God Send, however. I have a terrible, tacky sweater I won't get rid of, because it has so many pockets I can stash my forget me nots in!
Tia.... Check out the Desktop on my Laptop....

[Image: scaled.php?server=35&filename=desktop041...es=landing]

Notice the "Sticky Notes"! Big Grin I love sticky notes! Razz
(04-13-2012, 05:28 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I've never actually seen a bidet, I've only read about them, but I had the idea you used toilet paper first and used the bidet for a final wash-up. Am I wrong on that, and you wash the cling-ons off too? Twitch

In actuality, I think that may be true; I don't really know.
I would love to have one...many other cultures find us a little gross that we don't wash, we just wipe. I once worked with an Argentinian who says he had himself trained to go in the morning before his shower so he could clean himself properly.
He was accustomed to bidets in Argentina and found America quite lacking in this department.
(04-13-2012, 07:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Tia.... Check out the Desktop on my Laptop....

[Image: scaled.php?server=35&filename=desktop041...es=landing]

Notice the "Sticky Notes"! Big Grin I love sticky notes! Razz

Just don't forget to look at your computer!! Laughing
(04-13-2012, 11:56 AM)Snowlover Wrote: Just don't forget to look at your computer!! Laughing

Ohhh... I've done that too! Embarrassed
I'm pretty good about checking my email daily and then the google calendar pops up.
The biggest lie I tell my self: "Okay, I've got that figured out now".

Next biggest: "Yea, it's at least normal size".