GREAT OCCUPY INTERVIEW OF EDUCATED YOUNG MAN

Please watch until the end, I promise it will be worth it.

A young man, opting to become a slave.
I watched it , and that about sums it up , kinda rhymes with what we were talking about as far as the Humanist list of ideals. In the end , no liberating God , no liberated Body and Soul.
(05-04-2012, 09:35 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I watched it , and that about sums it up , kinda rhymes with what we were talking about as far as the Humanist list of ideals. In the end , no liberating God , no liberated Body and Soul.

The poor kid. His teachers need to be horsewhipped.

I bet he voted for Obama and will again.
(05-04-2012, 09:40 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I bet he voted for Obama and will again.

I am not sure Obama will be voting for Obama this year.

He wishes he was Bush right about now.
(05-04-2012, 09:46 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: He wishes he was Bush right about now.

I seriously don't believe that our children should hear the incessant mocking of our Presidents. For as long as I remember, the President has always represented the other 50% of the voters.
(05-04-2012, 09:35 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I watched it , and that about sums it up , kinda rhymes with what we were talking about as far as the Humanist list of ideals. In the end , no liberating God , no liberated Body and Soul.

I am doing a study now, I see the tantrums start when you ask for 2 things, empirical evidence or the mechanics of how we get to Utopia from here.

Maybe tonight one of them will explain how we get there...........all aboard.

[Image: ar131220650467796.JPG]
(05-03-2012, 10:46 PM)DUNNO Wrote: Please watch until the end, I promise it will be worth it.

Bless this kids heart, he fully embraces everything he was fed and is so sincere, even to allowing himself to be a slave. His teachers should be whipped in a public place.
[Image: 180804.JPG]
I am sorry but I couldn't make it past the first four minutes. What the heck is he talking about. He made no sense at all to me.
(05-10-2012, 06:27 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I am sorry but I couldn't make it past the first four minutes. What the heck is he talking about. He made no sense at all to me.
Watch the last two.

(05-10-2012, 06:27 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I am sorry but I couldn't make it past the first four minutes. What the heck is he talking about. He made no sense at all to me.

That is cause he is edicated SL. He has spent hours studying with his liberal professors learning how to talk like that. It has become an art form for majors in social justice courses.

Okay, so I watched the last three minutes...this guy has some strange ideas.
(05-10-2012, 07:37 PM)imaham Wrote:

That is cause he is edicated SL. He has spent hours studying with his liberal professors learning how to talk like that. It has become an art form for majors in social justice courses.

Yeah, I know how that goes. I went back to school at SOU from 91-96 and had to deal with some pretty out there professors. Some you could have a discussion with, others you just had to spout what they wanted to hear. And something that has nothing to do with this topic, I have no school loans or debt. I worked full time and attended school part time and sacraficed things (new clothes, newest cell phones, cable tv etc) to be able to do this. Obviously I am dumb and should have gotten school loans so they could be now forgiven.
That's it, find the least articulate, in fact the stupidest person you can find and make him the poster child for something you disagree with because debating the general idea of the 99% vs the 1% is not a debate you are prepared to engage in.

BTW, the person that talks the most is not necessarily the smartest, Ain't that right Swami Tommy? Smiling Also, I did not even click on the link. I know better.
(05-10-2012, 09:43 PM)cletus1 Wrote: That's it, find the least articulate, in fact the stupidest person you can find and make him the poster child for something you disagree with because debating the general idea of the 99% vs the 1% is not a debate you are prepared to engage in.

BTW, the person that talks the most is not necessarily the smartest, Ain't that right Swami Tommy? Smiling Also, I did not even click on the link. I know better.

Ya really should watch it Clete. I know you have a sense of humor and will enjoy it immensely. Smiling

Atually Cletus statement is is funny as the ending itself.