The New Abortion Pill
The new abortion pill for the leftists.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/07/...man-flesh/

Quote:Bizarre craze behind smuggling of pills containing the powdered flesh of babies

Published May 07, 2012

FoxNews.com

SEOUL, South Korea – South Korean authorities have seized thousands of pills containing the powdered flesh of fetuses and babies that were smuggled in from China to be used as Viagara-style performance enhancers, according to multiple reports.

A pill full of bay fetus, most likely from abortions, is the perfect match to a leftist.
(05-07-2012, 02:16 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: The new abortion pill for the leftists.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/07/...man-flesh/

Quote:Bizarre craze behind smuggling of pills containing the powdered flesh of babies

Published May 07, 2012

FoxNews.com

SEOUL, South Korea – South Korean authorities have seized thousands of pills containing the powdered flesh of fetuses and babies that were smuggled in from China to be used as Viagara-style performance enhancers, according to multiple reports.

A pill full of bay fetus, most likely from abortions, is the perfect match to a leftist.

You are just old fashioned, go with the flow a little would you? Be nice.
What's one more aborted fetus among global buddies?
It sounds like you don't want to celebrate diversity.

What a novel idea, using aborted babies as aphrodisiacs so you can have more sex so you can have more babies so you can have more... well, I think you see where I'm goin' here.
(05-07-2012, 06:15 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What a novel idea, using aborted babies as aphrodisiacs so you can have more sex so you can have more babies so you can have more... well, I think you see where I'm goin' here.

More pills?
(05-07-2012, 06:15 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What a novel idea, using aborted babies as aphrodisiacs so you can have more sex so you can have more babies so you can have more... well, I think you see where I'm goin' here.

Away?

Oh no leonard, it IS about abortion pills.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles...acenta.htm

Quote:China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn into Stamina Booster Pills

A South Korean SBS TV documentary team accuses Chinese pharmaceutical companies of selling dead baby pills as stamina boosters.

The team reveals that the truth behind the dead baby pill is horrific and disturbing.

Chinese hospitals and abortion clinics that are connected to the business immediately notify pharmaceutical companies when a baby dies, mostly because of a still birth or an abortion.

The companies purchase the baby corpses and store them in some family’s refrigerator to avoid suspicion. The next step in this highly secretive process is putting the corpses in a medical drying microwave and grinding them into pills. The ground baby powder is then put in a capsule, ready to be sold as a stamina enhancer, according to the SBS team.

The Korean team acquired the dead baby capsules and ran DNA tests on it. The test results reportedly indicated the pills were 99.7 percent human. The test also found hair and nail remnants, and even the gender of the baby could be identified. The process will be aired with visuals in the SBS TV documentary on Aug. 6, 2011 in South Korea.

Anybody recognize this kid?

[Image: 143659-dead-baby-pill.jpg]
You don't like paying taxes now, I can imagine how you'd feel if you were paying for all the worlds aborted too, all the way to maturity and beyond.
It's the rage these days and a real money maker.

Briton arrested in Bangkok with roasted human fetus for black magic ritual

A 28-year-old British citizen has been arrested in Thailand’s capital city for possessing roasted human fetus for use in black magic rituals.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/...lack-magic
(05-08-2012, 04:56 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You don't like paying taxes now, I can imagine how you'd feel if you were paying for all the worlds aborted too, all the way to maturity and beyond.

We could use all the worlds aborted to help stop our food "crisis", serve them at food banks. Even create choices based on meat color. Might go good with beans and rice huh?
Planned Parenthood could open a cafeteria. Discounts on meals that are "self provided".

Gives new meaning to BYOB.
Humans are going to have to become a lot more fertile to provide much of their own food intake, and waiting 18 years for a crop? This doesn't look to become anything more than a minor market.

And, what else do you do with a dead baby? Are you in favor of wasting perfectly good resources? Smiling
[Image: liberal-logic-101-1251.jpg]
Human activities destroyed a lot of eagles and they're only starting to come back now. We don't seem to have any such problems with humans though. We could practically put a bounty on them.