Gasso
So me calling Obama a lying sack of shit and a war criminal ..... Thats against Googles protocol and now verbotten here ?
(05-09-2012, 01:49 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: So me calling Obama a lying sack of shit and a war criminal ..... Thats against Googles protocol and now verbotten here ?

I think it is just when you or I say something, Scrapper reports it. I think she monitors all the posts for anything she can report, and it if fits the criteria, then the moderator jumps. It's a nice style, you have to appreciate the dedication to keeping the forum clean. Unfortunately it doesn't extend to policing her own.
I don't expect anything less than hypocrisy and then I am not disappointed. Refer to CODEX SESAD,
Nope , I think Google is cracking down in preparation for Martial law and an outright police state. Seriously , thats my take and I wouldn't be surprised if further restrictions are put in place. Its not Gasso its the system.
(05-09-2012, 02:42 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Nope , I think Google is cracking down in preparation for Martial law and an outright police state. Seriously , thats my take and I wouldn't be surprised if further restrictions are put in place. Its not Gasso its the system.

Nah, you should have seen the CS stuff that I was 'reported' for, again.
I quoted Leonard's F&^(ed U* America line back to him and asked if he knew anything that was good about America, and she reported it.

Here is the thing, all you have to know is if TV posts something like that, he will be given a pass because he is subject to AKBT from the same people who report you and I. Same with Cletus, although he doesn't rely on dirty language like BBQ. But is still subject to BTAK.
Well I am sure Gasso can clear this up for us . If it is something new form Google he should say so , if internally driven he should say so. I think it is the former.
(05-09-2012, 02:42 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Nope , I think Google is cracking down in preparation for Martial law and an outright police state. Seriously , thats my take and I wouldn't be surprised if further restrictions are put in place. Its not Gasso its the system.

I guess I would ask Fatty if a certain someone is just stalking you and reporting you for posts containing verbage that is in common usage on the forum. That would result in selective enforcement and he might take that into consideration.
(05-09-2012, 02:47 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Nah, you should have seen the CS stuff that I was 'reported' for, again.
I quoted Leonard's F&^(ed U* America line back to him and asked if he knew anything that was good about America, and she reported it.

Here is the thing, all you have to know is if TV posts something like that, he will be given a pass because he is subject to AKBT from the same people who report you and I. Same with Cletus, although he doesn't rely on dirty language like BBQ. But is still subject to BTAK.

Pass?
I just got a "friendly reminder" (warning) of the rules for saying this....
Quote: tvguy Wrote: Well said leon! Oh wait, never mind. You didn't say anything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. With this new censorship this place will not live long.
It will turn in to some fluffy boy scout ,Disney pathetic boring feel good only place that few will want to be a part of.

I was also reported and warned for saying this.....

Quote:tvguy Wrote: Well said Clone! Oh wait, never mind. You didn't say anything.

Unbelievable.
Horrors. They expect posts of real content rather than merely scoffing at everybody elses posts. This is an outrage, I tell you. Smiling
(05-09-2012, 03:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Horrors. They expect posts of real content rather than merely scoffing at everybody elses posts. This is an outrage, I tell you. Smiling

"They" so They are going to rule right? got it.

Sorry but IMO a lot of people NEED scoffed at. People that are arrogant pricks and look down on and scoff at MOST Americans should be able to take a little scoffing. Don't you think?

(05-09-2012, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 03:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Horrors. They expect posts of real content rather than merely scoffing at everybody elses posts. This is an outrage, I tell you. Smiling

Sorry but IMO a lot of people NEED scoffed at. People that are arrogant pricks and look down on and scoff at MOST Americans should be able to take a little scoffing. Don't you think?

Wow...we have already started to compile a CODEX, when it is a bit more developed you can request a copy sent to your PM. We are also accepting entries. We reserve the right to ignore anyone we want to. And yes, that is the Royal 'we' .

But I am routinely mocked for having content. I would be surprised if content was the issue.

Don't talk like that about your betters.
And don't think putting a smiley face at the end of your post will save you. I was reported for this:
DUNNO Wrote:  
He gets ahead every night, after everyone else is off the threads, he goes around and posts "I won" Smiling
To ponder

and I am about 99% sure that it wasn't Ponder who reported it.

(05-09-2012, 03:26 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Don't talk like that about your betters.
And don't think putting a smiley face at the end of your post will save you. I was reported for this:
DUNNO Wrote:  
He gets ahead every night, after everyone else is off the threads, he goes around and posts "I won" Smiling
To ponder

and I am about 99% sure that it wasn't Ponder who reported it.

reported

Depends what you have positive to offer in return, I reckon.
(05-09-2012, 03:45 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

Depends what you have positive to offer in return, I reckon.

I offer tortureRazz

[Image: 024.jpg]
Never did like those closed face reels. Nice bass though. Top water spinner?
(05-09-2012, 03:58 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Never did like those closed face reels. Nice bass though. Top water spinner?

Yes it's a buzz bait called a bulldozerBig Grin . I have always like these closed face reels for the superior casting ability. But to get that you have to accept their poor drag system and relative slow retrieve ratio.
I have several level winds and closed faced reels. I always troll with a level wind.
(05-09-2012, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 03:58 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Never did like those closed face reels. Nice bass though. Top water spinner?

Yes it's a buzz bait called a bulldozerBig Grin . I have always like these closed face reels for the superior casting ability. But to get that you have to accept their poor drag system and relative slow retrieve ratio.
I have several level winds and closed faced reels. I always troll with a level wind.

Think I'll pick up a higher end closed face then. I had a few years ago but they were prone to inside snarls and casting with them never matched the accuracy I get with a coffee grinder.

Hey! That might be an old Zebco....they made a great closed face reel but I will take my old Mitchel 300 over one any day of the week.

As for level wind, I still have a couple of old Pfluger Rockets that I wouldn't part with if I was asked. I used them on the Rogue for salmon.