3rd July 1988: This Day in Sorrow.
(07-03-2012, 10:48 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Maybe if we treated them like unwanted wasps?!?!
Take a garden hose to them... confuse them...
then maybe they'll go someplace else to build a new nest.
Worth a try! Big Grin Laughing Laughing

This, following Wonky's post, is a TRIBUTE to what he meant.

You desire to SILENCE dissent. Not very inclusive or American of you.

I didn't read (and still haven't read) Wonky's post. To be honest, I don't normally read many of his posts.
(07-04-2012, 07:25 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Maybe if we treated them like unwanted wasps?!?!

I didn't read (and still haven't read) Wonky's post. To be honest, I don't normally read many of his posts.

LIAR

If you don't read it, you don't get it, that you became the joke when you commented.
(07-04-2012, 08:56 AM)Larry Wrote:

If you don't read it, you don't get it, that you became the joke when you commented.

I wasn't commenting on Wonky's post.
I was merely making a comment regarding Ham Sammich and his minions.
Nice that him and his minions think they know what everyone else is thinking, reading, doing. :wacko: Bunch of loony birds. Blink
(07-03-2012, 10:20 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 10:04 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Really fucking sad.

Why is it the people who claim to be "Christian"... made in "his" likeness... created in "his" image... holier than thou... are the biggest haters, asswipes and shitheads?!?!

Seriously fucking sad.

Far sadder than your even know.

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.

BINGO! Thank you Wonky. Smiling
(07-04-2012, 06:00 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 01:13 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The point seems simple. We killed a bunch of innocent people, and lied about the circumstances. Later, we tried to sweep it under the rug with money when the stink got too great.

If we can't learn from this, there's something wrong with us.

Being how most of the passengers were probably Muslims, They were potential terrorist.
The 66 children would have grown up and became nuclear scientist and would have to have been killed anyway.

Sort of a preemptive strike.

SCREENSPRAY!LaughingLaughingBig Grin
(07-04-2012, 09:13 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

Why is it the people who claim to be "Christian"... made in "his" likeness... created in "his" image... holier than thou... are the biggest haters, asswipes and shitheads?!?!

Seriously fucking sad.

Why? Because some people are troubled beyond our ability to understand it. I'd suggest your last sentence indicates you may have some problems too. You cross the line of civil discourse, repeatedly and without regret or apology.

If you can't simply ignore those posts, you may want to look more closely at your own reasons for reacting. I don't' think it's rational.

And still, you have every right, under the guidelines of this space, to behave exactly as you do. I, for one, would never want to "shut you down". But I too have the freedom of expression here and I'm thankful for the opportunity to use it.

BINGO! Thank you Wonky. Smiling
United We Stand.

Seriously fucking sad.

A really good post Wonky..
(07-04-2012, 09:25 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: United We Stand.

See, you may think that is what I meant, but it's not...

I'm not standing up for any particular group of people. I am an individual or so is everyone else on this forum. When I see an individual constantly pounced on, I will say something. It just so happens it's usually you, but I have put in my two cents/backed up others in the past...not on any particular side.

Don't lump me into your "fold".
You have to talk to "them" in the language they seem to understand... which is why I used the actual F-word.
If you notice... most of the time that I have personally written the actual F-word... it is in posting directly to a specific RVF group.
Funny how someone with a Jesus delusion yet has a history of the most offensive posts here might get pounced on.
(07-04-2012, 09:52 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

I'm not standing up for any particular group of people. I am an individual or so is everyone else on this forum. When I see an individual constantly pounced on, I will say something. It just so happens it's usually you, but I have put in my two cents/backed up others in the past...not on any particular side.

You didn't say it, I did and you can say what you just said till the cows come home it doesn't change the patterns of the dynamics. I'm sure while you have taken time outs you sit back and just read . Not that there has been much action , well until now for a spell .... but this place's patterns are reasonable simple to view. People post smilies and think what they think. People fashion a post and inject it with what ever they inject it with irregardless of the content. Subtlety and word smithing and smilies. It is against the TOS to talk about the dysfunction /sickness here. It is a compound effect of the collective psyches to the second power. This place is like an animal shelter on a boat with no cages and all kinds of critters with assorted flavors of bad disposition. There is a reason some people don't get along , but its too complicated and often personal to deal with. This place tries to function as group therapy thing and it is killing it. Individuality doesn't function well when there is a group therapy session going on.
(07-04-2012, 10:24 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 09:52 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

You didn't say it, I did and you can say what you just said till the cows come home it doesn't change the patterns of the dynamics. I'm sure while you have taken time outs you sit back and just read . Not that there has been much action , well until now for a spell .... but this place's patterns are reasonable simple to view. People post smilies and think what they think. People fashion a post and inject it with what ever they inject it with irregardless of the content. Subtlety and word smithing and smilies. It is against the TOS to talk about the dysfunction /sickness here. It is a compound effect of the collective psyches to the second power. This place is like an animal shelter on a boat with no cages and all kinds of critters with assorted flavors of bad disposition. There is a reason some people don't get along , but its too complicated and often personal to deal with. This place tries to function as group therapy thing and it is killing it. Individuality doesn't function well when there is a group therapy session going on.

Only you and a couple of other delusional folks want a ''group grope'' and use this place to proselytise your insidious brand of religion while branding the unbelievers with ''damnation to the eternal fires of hell'' while most of us want to discuss serious issues or trivial matters.

Politics is politics and religion is another topic and the two have no business being in the same sentence; unless one is mentioning the corruption of the government by the far Evangelical right neo-conservative wing-nuts, or why the perversion of Christ message of love and compassion has hampered the expansion of the mind and corrupted the thinking process that afflicts so many of the mono-theists today.
. Leonard you lie and insist people accept it as truth. TV is the only person who seems to be able to really handle your shpeel effectily.
your rat pack-bz and tv Big Grin
which one is sammy davis jr?
I'm not even going to open it .
(07-04-2012, 12:11 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: . Leonard you lie and insist people accept it as truth. TV is the only person who seems to be able to really handle your shpeel effectily.

I'll play your game for a moment. What lies and where insistence is demanded.

Yet what you clatter is supposed to be truth, the whole truth, the provable truth and insist people accept it as truth or burn in Hell.

As for TV;
if you seriously think a dialogue based on shit, fuck, piss or Osama bin Leonard hates America is ''handling'' a conversation then you might need a refresher course on ''The Art of Conversation''.

And I think I am safe in saying that most people would agree that anyone who resorts to this, on a consistent basis is not capable of having an intelligent discourse with anyone in a disagreement.

Now getting away from your favourite topic ''how wonderful is your knowledge'' hows about returning, if possible the topic of this thread, now what the fuck was it? Oh yes, the sorrows of a tragic July 3rd.
Blah blah blah you really think you make so much sense . Why is it that so many of the people with this anal sense of composition, grammar et al are so stuck in their own deluded sense of righteousness ? I will tell you , it is the power of the letter of the LAW. It kills , the New Testament critque on the power of the LAW isnt only about Torah , it is the written word of Law , social custom , commercial agreements , .... all of it. You are ensnared of your own sense of righteousness according to English paradigms. You may claim not to be in God's box , but the box you are in is in many respects much more restricting.
If you have nothing to say, mumble bullshit.