US doesn't like what Iran's president has to say
(09-30-2012, 03:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: The guy is total pile of shit and I'm not surprised at all that other piles of shit far left whackjob America haters on this forum like what he says.

I enjoyed and respect this post.
(09-30-2012, 03:37 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If only you were smart enough to express yourself in a way anybody respected. Smiling

I am, but sometime I choose not too. Like now. It's just easy and IMO very accurate to refer to the three of you as piles of shit. Three, meaning you Osama ben Leon who admits he would fund foreign terrorist and your Pal Mamoud Imadinnerjacket

People may not respect me because of the words I use.

But you pathetic terrorist loving anti American fringe freaks deserve and get zero respect from MOST because of what you believe.

Big difference .
How is being anti-Israel equivalent to being anti-American, I wonder. Perhaps you can explain me that?
(09-30-2012, 03:58 PM)PonderThis Wrote: How is being anti-Israel equivalent to being anti-American, I wonder. Perhaps you can explain me that?

Anyone that been here more than 5 seconds knows you and Leonard hate the USA and most of the people who live here. So there's no point in explaining anything.
No, it's just too much easier to explain yourself with profanities. We know. As if it covered up for the fact, when it comes down to it, you're not very deep.
(09-30-2012, 04:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: No, it's just too much easier to explain yourself with profanities. We know. As if it covered up for the fact, when it comes down to it, you're not very deep.

I guess I should smoke a lot of dope and move out in to the woods. Then I would get all deep and stuff and say things like, we don't need money or borders and then the other stoners will say.

YEAHHHhhhh Mannnn... Far outLaughingLaughing
But we're not talking about any of those things. We're discussing Iran, what their president had to say at the U.N., and now why Israel is so important to the U.S. Why can't you stay on track, without all the personal attacks?

I can't say that living closer to town has made you any more knowledgeable if you can't even answer these basic questions.
(09-30-2012, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 03:58 PM)PonderThis Wrote: How is being anti-Israel equivalent to being anti-American, I wonder. Perhaps you can explain me that?

Anyone that been here more than 5 seconds knows you and Leonard hate the USA and most of the people who live here. So there's no point in explaining anything.

Tv,
You will never, or even attempt to understand the not so subtle difference between hating America and disliking what it is doing. The first is intolerance, hating Islam and Muslims while the second is simply a critique as seen through the eyes of a critic.

If you think trillions of tax payer dollars should go to supporting colonization like the British Empire than say so.

If you think the taxpayer should pay to police in order to maintain the colonies around the world, then say so.

If you think all this is more important than the fixing the mess here at home than say that too, but for me I was not born and raised in an Empire and have no intention of supporting one now or in the future.

If that makes me an anti-American in your eyes, the so be it.

But it does seem that a fervent desire to return to the original intent of the Founding Fathers a far more patriotic attitude than to simply criticize people who, like the founders object to these foreign entanglements and the direction the ''leaders'' are taking the country.
(09-30-2012, 04:44 PM)PonderThis Wrote: But we're not talking about any of those things. We're discussing Iran, what their president had to say at the U.N., and now why Israel is so important to the U.S. Why can't you stay on track, without all the personal attacks?

I can't say that living closer to town has made you any more knowledgeable if you can't even answer these basic questions.

Hey dummy, I was responding you! Your comment saying I wasn't deep. Plus before that you implied I wasn't smart because I said you Leon and Imadifferjacket were all piles of shit.Razz

I know what the thread is about.
(09-30-2012, 04:58 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Tv,
You will never, or even attempt to understand the not so subtle difference between hating America and disliking what it is doing. The first is intolerance, hating Islam and Muslims while the second is simply a critique as seen through the eyes of a critic.

If you think trillions of tax payer dollars should go to supporting colonization like the British Empire than say so.

If you think the taxpayer should pay to police in order to maintain the colonies around the world, then say so.

If you think all this is more important than the fixing the mess here at home than say that too, but for me I was not born and raised in an Empire and have no intention of supporting one now or in the future.

If that makes me an anti-American in your eyes, the so be it.

But it does seem that a fervent desire to return to the original intent of the Founding Fathers a far more patriotic attitude than to simply criticize people who, like the founders object to these foreign entanglements and the direction the ''leaders'' are taking the country.

Bla bla leon, you are consumed with hatred for this country and obsessed with finding any and every fault you can.
And that's not even enough. You also subscribe to idiot conspiracy theories to further denigrate this country and try to convince people that it was not Terrorists who slaughtered 3000 Americans.

So spare me the LIES that you simply "dislike what we are doing"
You just can't stay on track, can you. All you have to offer is personal attacks.
(09-30-2012, 05:08 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You just can't stay on track, can you. All you have to offer is personal attacks.

I was talking to Leon, not you asswipe. And I responded to what Leon said.That IS on track.

Peaking of "On track" maybe you should check inRazzRazz
(09-30-2012, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: People may not respect me because of the words I use.

But you pathetic terrorist loving anti American fringe freaks deserve and get zero respect from MOST because of what you believe.

Repeat then:

"How is being anti-Israel equivalent to being anti-American, I wonder. Perhaps you can explain me that?"

I look forward to your insightful, non personally attacking reply.
(09-30-2012, 05:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: People may not respect me because of the words I use.

Repeat then:

"How is being anti-Israel equivalent to being anti-American, I wonder. Perhaps you can explain me that?"

I look forward to your insightful, non personally attacking reply.

How is being Pro Iran conducive to your wanting to appear Pro American?
I'm not pro American. I'm pro Human. Big difference, I realize this will come as a shock to you.
(09-30-2012, 05:34 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not pro American. I'm pro Human. Big difference, I realize this will come as a shock to you.

You not being pro American comes as a shock to no one. Yet you have enjoyed the benefit of having been born here, making your money here, retiring here, and having a good life. Yeah, your Country really sucks, don't it?
It's a great country. I don't care for our out of control government run by and for corporations, though. I don't think that's what anybody signed up for in the beginning. I know I didn't.
(09-30-2012, 05:15 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 05:08 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You just can't stay on track, can you. All you have to offer is personal attacks.

I was talking to Leon, not you asswipe. And I responded to what Leon said.That IS on track.

Peaking of "On track" maybe you should check inRazzRazz

Since I don't usually use the anal retentive language of which you are so blessed I'll, being of French ancestry use this instead;

(09-30-2012, 05:39 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's a great country. I don't care for our out of control government run by and for corporations, though. I don't think that's what anybody signed up for in the beginning. I know I didn't.

You didn't "sign up" in the beginning. You have the luxury and luck of being born here. Therefore you trash it?

Judging from your posts thus far on this forum, you would have fought for the British.

But to your other point: I don't care for the EXPANSION of the Federal government either. What has been done in the last 12 years is appalling when it comes to the point and purpose of our founding.
(09-30-2012, 05:44 PM)Larry Wrote: But to your other point: I don't care for the EXPANSION of the Federal government either. What has been done in the last 12 years is appalling when it comes to the point and purpose of our founding.

It's nice to see we have a point of agreement.