Breakfast Time
[Image: 18dbeu.jpg]
In this heat??Blink
I hope three people (or more) are eating that. Surprised
(06-28-2013, 09:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I hope three people (or more) are eating that. Surprised

I was hungry before I saw Scar's photo. I could eat all of that.Smiling
(06-28-2013, 09:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I hope three people (or more) are eating that. Surprised

Breakfast for three and something to rub the dog's nose in.

I'm going to carve into our first cantaloupe of the season. Might scramble a couple of eggs, too.
(06-29-2013, 07:10 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

I'm going to carve into our first cantaloupe of the season. Might scramble a couple of eggs, too.
That's it! I am going to start making noise so the wife wakes up and cooks. I know how to cook my own breakfast mind you, but she always does it on weekends and I am HUNGRY now.
(06-29-2013, 07:16 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

That's it! I am going to start making noise so the wife wakes up and cooks. I know how to cook my own breakfast mind you, but she always does it on weekends and I am HUNGRY now.

A better tactic, IMHO, is to start making your own, (noisily, of course), and then let her take over. This way you get what you want. I have tried the me=customer/her=waitress routine and that can backfire... and I am a solid tipper!
(06-29-2013, 07:29 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 07:16 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

A better tactic, IMHO, is to start making your own, (noisily, of course), and then let her take over. This way you get what you want. I have tried the me=customer/her=waitress routine and that can backfire... and I am a solid tipper!
I'm making toast. That should keep me till she wakes up.
[Image: 6popdw.jpg]
Seriously... someone knock Scarmon upside the head!

The friggin photos are TOO LARGE godammmmit!
EDIT: wrong thread
Omlette Monday. :-)
[Image: 2ptb71z.jpg]
(07-30-2013, 08:09 AM)Scar Wrote: [Image: 6popdw.jpg]

How does the towel taste, Scar?
Grits and backstrap.
[Image: nvnuk4.jpg]
I can't contribute really. I'm not a breakfast person. If I go out for breakfast I always make sure it's late in the morning so I can order lunch. Occasionally I will make a poached egg (poached soft) with a piece of toast.
We have cereal and coffee every day, with various fruit mixed in. That is why I LOVE getting on the road with the trailer. We eat road breakfasts of pancakes, fried eggs, bacon (occasionally) and a side of potatoes and/or whole wheat toast. You can't eat like that all the time but it can be justified if we are on the road. Why? Because I said so. Razz
[Image: 0003000031552_500X500.jpg]
We purchased a NutriBullet and this morning we had our first NutriBullet drink! It's made with a mix of Euro Greens, Apple, Banana, Blueberries, Raspberries and Walnuts. It may not look very yummy, but it's super delish! I was actually surprised at how tasty it is... and how quick and easy it is to make a yummy (and healthy!) drink.

[Image: ac1v.jpg]
$100.00? Couldn't you just use a blender? Razz