Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Crash Rescue
(07-22-2013, 05:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 04:49 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 04:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Who gives a shit?

Good point. Obviously not the news agencies.

Watch the national news before you say that. I typed Zimmerman in Google and the first hit was ABC news about this rescue.

TV. Read my post above. A B C.
In all fairness, later in the day, I saw a CBS mention of it, NOT quoting ABC as the source, but it was buried.
(07-22-2013, 04:54 PM)tvguy Wrote: I have said OVER and OVER that it's my OPINION that Marin was the aggressor based on all that I know.
You can't have black and white conclusions in the real world. Sometime you just have to use your best judgement. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence FOR ME to conclude Martin attacked Zimmerman.

IMO to just sit back and say it's all Zimmerman's fault because he should have stayed in his car is to IGNORE too many other things.

Don't ask me what. I've already said it.

Leave Cheech out of this!
(07-22-2013, 05:04 PM)csrowan Wrote: I never said it was ALL Zimmerman's fault. I said that the only evidence we have of what happened before the fight started is what Zimmerman did and that Martin was walking around.

And you don't say "It's my opinion that Martin attacked Zimmerman". You say things like:

(07-22-2013, 11:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: But not the 18 year old thug who brutally attacked him and for all we know would have killed him.

(07-22-2013, 11:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: A young man who BTW was apparently high on some crazy concoction and who lied in wait to confront someone and then not only punched Zimmerman but CHOSE to get on top and rain down more blows.

(07-22-2013, 12:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Are YOU so freaking blind that you can't acknowledge that Martin was the aggressor and the one who attacked Zimmerman??

(07-22-2013, 12:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Sure and a wanna be gangster drug user tough guy who liked to fight and who attacked Zimmerman has nothing to do with the "problem"??? because that wasn't the "root cause" Laughing
Or was it?

Just from the first page of this thread and not everywhere else on the forum where you've been asserting that Martin attacked Zimmerman. Doesn't sound like you're just presenting an opinion in the absence of evidence. Sounds like you're making an actual claim and telling us to accept it as truth.

Fuck Rowan get over it JESUS H CHRIST. Maybe some day YOU will have an opinion you didn't google.

Yes it's opinion that Trayvon attacked BRUTALLY and was a wanna be gang banger tough guy who LIKED to fight.
And that he was probably fucked up that night and was INDEED acting just like Zimmerman said.

Arguing with you is like wiping my ass with a Hoola Hoop... There aint no end to it.
Maybe you should quit stating your opinion as fact, then claiming that you have said over and over it's your opinion. The only reason you've said over and over that its your opinion is because every time you act like its a fact, I call you on your BS.
(07-22-2013, 07:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 05:04 PM)csrowan Wrote: I never said it was ALL Zimmerman's fault. I said that the only evidence we have of what happened before the fight started is what Zimmerman did and that Martin was walking around.

And you don't say "It's my opinion that Martin attacked Zimmerman". You say things like:

(07-22-2013, 11:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: But not the 18 year old thug who brutally attacked him and for all we know would have killed him.

(07-22-2013, 11:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: A young man who BTW was apparently high on some crazy concoction and who lied in wait to confront someone and then not only punched Zimmerman but CHOSE to get on top and rain down more blows.

(07-22-2013, 12:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Are YOU so freaking blind that you can't acknowledge that Martin was the aggressor and the one who attacked Zimmerman??

(07-22-2013, 12:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Sure and a wanna be gangster drug user tough guy who liked to fight and who attacked Zimmerman has nothing to do with the "problem"??? because that wasn't the "root cause" Laughing
Or was it?

Just from the first page of this thread and not everywhere else on the forum where you've been asserting that Martin attacked Zimmerman. Doesn't sound like you're just presenting an opinion in the absence of evidence. Sounds like you're making an actual claim and telling us to accept it as truth.

Fuck Rowan get over it JESUS H CHRIST. Maybe some day YOU will have an opinion you didn't google.

Yes it's opinion that Trayvon attacked BRUTALLY and was a wanna be gang banger tough guy who LIKED to fight.
And that he was probably fucked up that night and was INDEED acting just like Zimmerman said.

Arguing with you is like wiping my ass with a Hoola Hoop... There aint no end to it.

Throw a few more "fucks" and yell "JESUS H CHRIST" a few more times and I'm sure he'll come around. It makes you sound so much more convincing. Wink

BTW, are you sure that the "no end to it" is from wiping your ass with a hoola hoop, or because you are full of shit?? I mean really, if you weren't full of shit, there would be an end to it, even with a hula hoop. You see, this is much like if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead. But, you want to talk about the hoola hoop (Martin's subsequent actions) instead of the fact you might be full of shit. (Zimmerman's getting out of the truck)
Razz
Laughing

( I say, I say, that's a joke son.......... ).
(07-22-2013, 05:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: In all fairness, later in the day, I saw a CBS mention of it, NOT quoting ABC as the source, but it was buried.

I see BBC independently reporting this also. I wonder if, like me, they were all waiting for more confirmation than just ABC as a source.

Quote:According to police, Mr Zimmerman intervened after a sports utility vehicle carrying a couple and their two children went off the road and overturned last Wednesday.

"He did not witness the crash," sheriff's spokeswoman Kim Cannaday told Reuters news agency.

"He rolled up on it after the fact and assisted in getting the family out of the vehicle."

There were no reported injuries.

Asked if Mr Zimmerman was being called a hero, the police spokeswoman said: "We're not going that far."

The accident happened four days after Mr Zimmerman walked free from court.
(07-22-2013, 07:52 PM)gapper Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 07:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Or was it?

Throw a few more "fucks" and yell "JESUS H CHRIST" a few more times and I'm sure he'll come around. It makes you sound so much more convincing. Wink

BTW, are you sure that the "no end to it" is from wiping your ass with a hoola hoop, or because you are full of shit?? I mean really, if you weren't full of shit, there would be an end to it, even with a hula hoop. You see, this is much like if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead. But, you want to talk about the hoola hoop (Martin's subsequent actions) instead of the fact you might be full of shit. (Zimmerman's getting out of the truck)
Razz
Laughing

( I say, I say, that's a joke son.......... ).

That's too funny coming from you who has had to replace blown gaskets a few times. I'll say"fuck " and yell and "JESUS H CHRIST" a few more times as long as I hear this 11 billion times.. if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, Martin would not be dead.

LaughingLaughing
Dude! I think you blew a fuse.... Laughing

I think I just got dumber.Eek!
Did we break him?
Dude, ya losing it!?!?!?
Twitch

Deep breaths Dude. Deep breaths........

Laughing
(07-22-2013, 04:49 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 04:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Who gives a shit?

Good point. Obviously not the news agencies.

Yes... and, really, is pulling uninjured people from a rolled vehicle make up for killing an unarmed teen minding his own business?
[Image: rbbfap.jpg]
(07-26-2013, 12:30 PM)Scar Wrote: [Image: rbbfap.jpg]

That's funny, because is Zimmerman even "white"?
Well, his father is a European Jew.
(07-26-2013, 12:36 PM)csrowan Wrote: Well, his father is a European Jew.

There was a time in this nation when one drop of black blood made you black. In this case, a jew and a puerto rican? OMG.
(07-26-2013, 12:34 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 12:30 PM)Scar Wrote: [Image: rbbfap.jpg]

That's funny, because is Zimmerman even "white"?

I find it racist.

This incident was about self preservation. Anybody who brings up the fact, that one person happens to be black and the other not, is a racist.
(07-26-2013, 12:38 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

There was a time in this nation when one drop of black blood made you black. In this case, a jew and a puerto rican? OMG.
Look, there's juan now.
[Image: juan-epstein.jpg]
(07-26-2013, 01:25 PM)Scar Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 12:38 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Look, there's juan now.
[Image: juan-epstein.jpg]

OH my God, That looks just like me in the seventies.