Site-wide rule changes: 3/2/2014
(03-15-2014, 10:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: So, I have posted on the Religion topic, and my posts are, under review? Is this not a place of free dialogue and exchange of ideas?

(03-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: My goodness. I posted here at the help desk, and still, under review? Who is reviewing what I have to say, and why should my words be subjected so?

I was mistaken to think ideas were welcome.

My guess?
They suspect you are Scar trying the same old same old.
Just my guess... you asked. Rolling Eyes
(03-15-2014, 10:34 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: So, I have posted on the Religion topic, and my posts are, under review? Is this not a place of free dialogue and exchange of ideas?
This is a free place for the exchange of ideas. If your posts are under review someone has probably accused you of being a banned poster and I see that Scrapper even said as much. I don't think you are anyone other that who you are and it is not my job to speculate or make sock puppet accusations.

I welcome you to this forum, but you should know that this is not Christian forum and you will be tested by strong debate if you make religious posts. Mosts Christians leave this site within a week or two. A few pretend Christians hung out for a while mostly to troll. Anyway, welcome again to the RVF.
(03-16-2014, 03:51 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
This is a free place for the exchange of ideas. If your posts are under review someone has probably accused you of being a banned poster and I see that Scrapper even said as much. I don't think you are anyone other that who you are and it is not my job to speculate or make sock puppet accusations.

I welcome you to this forum, but you should know that this is not Christian forum and you will be tested by strong debate if you make religious posts. Mosts Christians leave this site within a week or two. A few pretend Christians hung out for a while mostly to troll. Anyway, welcome again to the RVF.

Thank you cletus1. I have no objection to strong debate, but I was hoping for actual debate, instead of debasing. You are certainly the most prolific in starting the topics in the religion section, and I look forward to any respectful conversations you may want to have.
(03-16-2014, 07:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

(03-15-2014, 10:36 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: My goodness. I posted here at the help desk, and still, under review? Who is reviewing what I have to say, and why should my words be subjected so?

I was mistaken to think ideas were welcome.

My guess?
They suspect you are Scar trying the same old same old.
Just my guess... you asked. Rolling Eyes

I did ask, and I suppose it is a reasonable precaution for the managers of this site to take, if there are elements they have deemed unworthy of participation. Sadly, there are a few individuals out there that simply abuse their rights to the point that they lose them.

I jumped the gun on questioning why my posts weren't going through, as I neglected to notice an extra e-mail sent from the Admin asking me for a few clarifications.

That is behind me now.
New raw meat for the Heathens
Seriously? You are allowing posts that are insulting or spreading ill-will toward a new member...and you delete my mild comment, "Way to welcome a new poster...jerks!"?????? (would have been nice if you told me it was offensive, maybe I would have removed it myself.)

Here we go with uneven moderating yet again.

Sheesh!
(03-16-2014, 04:52 PM)bbqboy Wrote: New raw meat for the Heathens

If that is the way you wish to pursue any conversations with me, so be it. I will remain polite. Smiling
(03-16-2014, 05:03 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

If that is the way you wish to pursue any conversations with me, so be it. I will remain polite. Smiling

It was a comment to the rest of the forum. You seem to have a martyr complex.
(03-16-2014, 05:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

I know what it was. Peace be with you this night.
(03-16-2014, 05:43 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

If you really knew what it was you would not have assumed BBQ wished to pursue any conversations with you in a negative manner.

His comment was not even for you. I think it was an offhand comment and accurate an representation of what will undoubtedly occur.
(03-16-2014, 05:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:

If you really knew what it was you would not have assumed BBQ wished to pursue any conversations with you in a negative manner.

His comment was not even for you. I think it was an offhand comment and accurate an representation of what will undoubtedly occur.

And I am aware of that. Your comment seems to suggest bbq will be above that fray. I expressed my doubts. Enjoy your evening.
(03-16-2014, 05:55 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 05:03 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: If that is the way you wish to pursue any conversations with me, so be it. I will remain polite. Smiling

And I am aware of that. Your comment seems to suggest bbq will be above that fray. I expressed my doubts. Enjoy your evening.

What are so many of your comments ending with either something about God or enjoying the evenings?
You seem familiar to me. Like someone who used to post here who made an sold curtains.
How do you think people who don't believe in any God like to be told God loves us? IMO it's rather insulting and snide.
(03-16-2014, 06:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 05:14 PM)bbqboy Wrote: It was a comment to the rest of the forum. You seem to have a martyr complex.

What are so many of your comments ending with either something about God or enjoying the evenings?
You seem familiar to me. Like someone who used to post here who made an sold curtains.
How do you think people who don't believe in any God like to be told God loves us? IMO it's rather insulting and snide.

I can only apologize if my kindness angers you. I am very sorry. I will try to refrain from ending my posts with offensive God statements, but I truly do hope you enjoy your evening.
(03-16-2014, 06:05 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 06:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 05:43 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: I know what it was. Peace be with you this night.

I can only apologize if my kindness angers you. I am very sorry. I will try to refrain from ending my posts with offensive God statements, but I truly do hope you enjoy your evening.

OH I'm not angry. It just doesn't sound genuine to me. I think I smell a phoney. I could be wrong. Oh and... peace be with you
And TV is an avid sniffer.
(03-16-2014, 06:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote: And TV is an avid sniffer.

Big Grin
Are we talking Gold Hill for our curtain maker?
(03-16-2014, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Are we talking Gold Hill for our curtain maker?

I DunnoRazz
(03-16-2014, 06:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Are we talking Gold Hill for our curtain maker?

I DunnoRazz

[Image: Smiley.gif]
I assure you I am none of these people you assign to me.

Enjoy your Monday!