Random video thread
(07-05-2014, 10:05 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

I want one!
This has a staged feel to me, but I'm not certain. It's funny anyway.

Human Foosball... I would love to play!
Sick... Twisted... and I love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(08-25-2014, 01:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Sick... Twisted... and I love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Weelll, fuck!
(08-25-2014, 01:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Sick... Twisted... and I love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Me tooBig Grin
Cheaper and more fun flying their from Cancun. They don't stamp your passport. Smiling

Hugo wrote "the Wonky" in a post and since I don't know what a wonky is I Googled it. Somehow I don't think Wonky3 used this donkey as his inspiration. Laughing

I'm also throwing down a challenge to Clete to watch the whole damn thing. (as I did) Big Grin Yes, 4:13 of time we'll never get back..... Razz
(09-17-2014, 09:37 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Hugo wrote "the Wonky" in a post and since I don't know what a wonky is I Googled it. Somehow I don't think Wonky3 used this donkey as his inspiration. Laughing

I'm also throwing down a challenge to Clete to watch the whole damn thing. (as I did) Big Grin Yes, 4:13 of time we'll never get back..... Razz

I watched it all. Y've done me worse before. That was nearly tolerable. Big Grin Now it's Wonky's turn.
(09-17-2014, 01:00 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 09:37 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Hugo wrote "the Wonky" in a post and since I don't know what a wonky is I Googled it. Somehow I don't think Wonky3 used this donkey as his inspiration. Laughing

<Snipped video>

I watched it all. Y've done me worse before. That was nearly tolerable. Big Grin Now it's Wonky's turn.

Wonky Donkey is my inspiration and the reason I use the name Wonky here. Sure, he's got a higher IQ than I, is better looking and in better shape, but he PRESERVERS! One might even say "The Dude Abides". I admire that. In time, I'd bet that Wonky Donkey will become a deity with followers all over parts of Cave Junction.
And a great song. I expect it to go viral soon and Lady Gaga will cover it.
Hey Clete, have you been to France?

Rib-it rib-it. Big Grin
Shake it off!
Anyone following the news of the lave about to destroy homes on The Big Island? This is not a video of that event but interesting info on how this type of lava behaves.

I can start a thread on the Pahoa flow but I don't know if anyone here is interested.