Who has a birthday today?!?!
Although she has been MIA for some time now... just in case she happens to check in...

Happy Happy Birthday, reelo!!!!
Wishing a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BBQ!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Well Howdy Doody you made it. Happy Birthday! Big Grin
Happy Birthday, JJ!
Hey Willie Krash....

[Image: happy-birthday-friend.gif]
Happy Happy 55th Birthday Cohort!
Indeed! Happy Birthday!
I think todays's my birthday.
You can send gifts to, "Wonky3, P.O. Box 111, Medford, 11, Oregon.
I prefer cash but those little canned sausages would be okay too.

HOLDT IT! Mrs. Wonky tells me it;s NOT my birthday, but Thanksgiving day. Well hells bells, an older guy can get confused. When she served me HOT oatmeal I knew it was a special day of some kind.

You can still send stuff. What the heck, I MIGHT have another birthday.
Wishing TennisMom a happy happy birthday!
(12-05-2014, 10:21 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wishing TennisMom a happy happy birthday!

Me too and hoping she and her squeeze are doing fine.
(12-05-2014, 09:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 10:21 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wishing TennisMom a happy happy birthday!

Me too and hoping she and her squeeze are doing fine.

Me to too. And I hope her "big fella" is doing well. Wish she would come back and join in the insanity here. (I'm okay. It's youse guys who are as crazy as a loon)
Happy Birthday, blondemom!  Hope you're not floating!
(05-27-2015, 09:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Happy Birthday, blondemom!  Hope you're not floating
not yet.  But we might be after tonight.  More rain on the way.  right now I am hearing thunder, ( and I am not talking about the basketball team).  
(05-27-2015, 10:57 AM)blondemom Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 09:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Happy Birthday, blondemom!  Hope you're not floating
not yet.  But we might be after tonight.  More rain on the way.  right now I am hearing thunder, ( and I am not talking about the basketball team).  

My cousin lives in Sulphur... work has her traveling a lot between Ardmore, OK City and Tulsa... she's been posting photos on FB.  Crazy flooding going on!

Do you ever think about moving back or elsewhere?  Big Grin

Oh, and happy birthday to you both!
(05-27-2015, 12:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Do you ever think about moving back or elsewhere?  Big Grin

Oh, and happy birthday to you both!

Thanks.  And no, I actually like it here, and we normally don't have rain like this, and the tornadoes don't happen all the time.  The only time we make the news is when the weather is extreme.  They  (the news ) don't show it when it is what we consider normal here.  And everyplace has something.  I mean when I was living up in OR I had to worry about mud slides.  And we had the snow and ice.  Now I will say the way they deal with the ice and snow is different here but that comes with the area.
Happy Birthday, BBQ!!!  I hope you have a better than average day!   Big Grin 
There should be a universal law that on our birthdays all ailments of all kinds disappear and we feel like the best day of our 18the year. 

So much for universal laws.  Wink

But, enjoy this special day. After all, it's another day, and as you used to say in your hippy days, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life". 
[Image: Barbecue-birthday-party-cakes_zpsf8438dd3.jpg]
Wow, is it Tuesday?
I was born on a Tuesday, so I figure my birthday is Tuesday.

Today is my birthday.......