Donald Trump is a joke
Do any of you Trump supporters know what Donald Trump's position is on any of the important issues a president has to deal with?

If you do, please share them with us now. 

In the meantime, I will share some of the past positions of Mr. Trump. Here is some of Mr Macho tuff guy's history.

Supported Barack Obama in 2008. 

Supported partial birth abortion. 

Supported gun control

Praised Hillary Clinton and donated money to the Clinton Foundation just a couple years ago. 

OK who wants to go first?  Big Grin
Some say he is working for the Clinton campaign.  Laughing

[Image: donaldtrumphairflying.jpg]
(07-10-2015, 07:47 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Some say he is working for the Clinton campaign.  Laughing

Yup, he will turn the Republican debates into a zoo. I like Trump for that reason.

I talked briefly with a Trump supporter yesterday. He said he liked Trump because he was a successful business man and would not take any shit from Putin. He could not elaborate, but I think he was just looking for the opposite of Obama. I think he found it in a way. Trump is arrogant egomaniac short on specifies and big on bluster. And Trump will deal with China too just ask him. He is like Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town, badder then old King Kong, meaner than a junk yard dog. Laughing
A President Trump would be even better than
President Palin. I can't wait. Assuming I'm still  alive. Certainly is something to look forward to. Can't wait. Like the ultimate reality show.
(07-10-2015, 08:36 PM)bbqboy Wrote: A President Trump would be even better than
President Palin. I can't wait. Assuming I'm at alive. Certainly is something to look forward to.

I agree he would be even more fun that Sarah. Something to stay alive for. That, and the next Barry Manilow (sp?) concert.  Big Grin
I would have Caitlin Jenner for VP. Covers 3
bases in one fell swoop.
Barry could be Secretary of State.
[Image: donald-trump-cat.jpg?w=500&h=408]
(07-11-2015, 06:06 AM)cletus1 Wrote: [Image: donald-trump-cat.jpg?w=500&h=408]
Thats's just too F***ing funny!
But it's kind of disrespectful to cats. 
(07-10-2015, 08:05 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 07:47 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Some say he is working for the Clinton campaign.  Laughing

Yup, he will turn the Republican debates into a zoo. I like Trump for that reason.

I talked briefly with a Trump supporter yesterday. He said he liked Trump because he was a successful business man and would not take any shit from Putin. He could not elaborate, but I think he was just looking for the opposite of Obama. I think he found it in a way. Trump is arrogant egomaniac short on specifies and big on bluster. And Trump will deal with China too just ask him. He is like Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town, badder then old King Kong, meaner than a junk yard dog.  Laughing

I think people like your friend like him  ... because he was a successful business man

And because he is NOT a POLITICIAN. And what the hell else do republican have to choose?
(07-11-2015, 12:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I talked briefly with a Trump supporter yesterday. He said he liked Trump because he was a successful business man and would not take any shit from Putin. He could not elaborate, but I think he was just looking for the opposite of Obama. I think he found it in a way. Trump is arrogant egomaniac short on specifies and big on bluster. And Trump will deal with China too just ask him. He is like Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town, badder then old King Kong, meaner than a junk yard dog.  Laughing

I think people like your friend like him  ... because he was a successful business man

And because he is NOT a POLITICIAN. And what the hell else do republican have to choose?

Is he really that successful of a business man? His dad gave him the company. All he has to do is not destroy it. Lately he hasn't been doing such a stellar job.
[Image: 11698434_10206870582704328_5156518183365...e=5656A66E]
(07-11-2015, 12:57 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Is he really that successful of a business man? His dad gave him the company. All he has to do is not destroy it. Lately he hasn't been doing such a stellar job.

I am aware of Trumps past financial problems. So, I don't necessarily think Trump is a great business man, but it is a common perception.

Donald Trump likes to say outrageous things. For example: Yesterday he suggested that the US charge Mexico $100,000 for each illegal immigrant "Mexico sends" to the US. What an idiot!

Wake up TVguy; I want to here what you think. I have my suspicions.
I'm tired of our politicians being bought off by rich developers. So lets cut out the middle man and elect the rich developer.
(07-12-2015, 07:39 AM)chuck white Wrote: I'm tired of our politicians being bought off by rich developers. So lets cut out the middle man and elect the rich developer.
Better yet, maybe some of us should stop voting. 
It won't matter in most states.
Voting is greatly overrated.
(07-12-2015, 08:43 AM)bbqboy Wrote: It won't matter in most states.
Voting is greatly overrated.
Maybe someday.
Maybe even someday soon.
But I'm not cynical to the point of believing that "voting is greatly overrated". 
No yet. 
[Image: e0e286eec006b799d84156c9ab8c934d.jpg]
(07-12-2015, 08:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: e0e286eec006b799d84156c9ab8c934d.jpg]

Trump's hair may be the least offensive thing about him. 
It matters in local politics, but at the national
Level, we have no say.
(07-12-2015, 09:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: It matters in local politics, but at the national
Level, we have no say.

We all have opinions.
Remember Bush Vs. Gore?