Allah Akbar, Killing in the name of Allah.
Quote:At least four men armed with AK47s and hand grenades killed 16 people, including four Europeans, in the historic town of Grand Bassam before they were gunned down in a shootout with government troops.

One survivor who saw the attack unfold said: 'They killed a child despite him kneeling down and begging. They shot a woman in the chest. They've killed innocent people.'

Of the 16 people who were gunned down in the resort popular with Westerners, 14 were civilians and two were special forces soldiers, Ivory Coast's President Alassane Ouattara said today.

He said a total of six attackers were later killed by soldiers, adding: 'I am very proud of our security forces who reacted so fast... The toll could've been much heavier.'
The heavily armed, balaclava clad shooters yelled 'Allah Akbar' before they opened fired on guests at the L'Etoile du Sud [Southern Star] hotel which was full of expats at the time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rners.html
Thanks Chuck. I needed this thread. 

I flew Emirates Airlines to India. On that flight, I was seated next to two Muslim "women in black" with face veils. Soon after I was seated, a flight attendant asked me if I mined moving to another seat. I said sure no problem. I was then seated in the same row, but one seat away from the women. Not more than 5 minutes later, the flight attendant returned and apologized to me then asked if I would move to yet another seat in a different row. 

So here is my complaint; I didn't WANT to sit next to those women, but I got annoyed by the double move. The Muslim women apparently did not want to be seated near an infidel. I mean who the hell do those camel breath bitches think they are and why does their fanatical beliefs trump the airline seat selection process? If I wasn't so lazy I would complain to the airline. 
(03-14-2016, 07:07 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Thanks Chuck. I needed this thread. 

I flew Emirates Airlines to India. On that flight, I was seated next to two Muslim "women in black" with face veils. Soon after I was seated, a flight attendant asked me if I mined moving to another seat. I said sure no problem. I was then seated in the same row, but one seat away from the women. Not more than 5 minutes later, the flight attendant returned and apologized to me then asked if I would move to yet another seat in a different row. 

So here is my complaint; I didn't WANT to sit next to those women, but I got annoyed by the double move. The Muslim women apparently did not want to be seated near an infidel. I mean who the hell do those camel breath bitches think they are and why does their fanatical beliefs trump the airline seat selection process? If I wasn't so lazy I would complain to the airline. 

After the second time I was asked to move I would have asked WHY.. what's the fucking problem!!!!!
(03-14-2016, 07:07 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Thanks Chuck. I needed this thread. 

Were you eating a BLT?
You should have stood up and made a loud comment like: "It's because I'm black, isn't it?"
Quote:At least 34 people have been killed after a terrorist suicide attack ripped through Zaventem Airport in Brussels and another blast hit a city metro station.

Shots were fired and Arabic shouted before the two airport bomb blasts, according to Belgian news agency Belga.

http://news.sky.com/story/1664446/deadly...-and-metro
(03-22-2016, 05:41 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:At least 34 people have been killed after a terrorist suicide attack ripped through Zaventem Airport in Brussels and another blast hit a city metro station.

Shots were fired and Arabic shouted before the two airport bomb blasts, according to Belgian news agency Belga.

http://news.sky.com/story/1664446/deadly...-and-metro

The Religion of Peace strikes again.   
[Image: 12189637_10207723809746776_1153320864137...e=57530A20]
Quote:An eyewitness at the airport heard the Islamists scream, “Allahu Akbar!” before the blasts.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/...y-quickly/

Must be Arabic for "Fire in the hole"
Tom Brokaw: When Brussels Was Attacked, Obama ‘Stayed at the Baseball Game All Day Long’

Quote:Tom Brokaw on MSNBC:  "So much of politics and national security is a combination of symbolism and reality.  The reality is that we did have that attack yesterday. It was unnerving to us, it was devastating in Europe.  But at the same time, the symbolism is that the president stayed at the baseball game all day long where you would have thought he would have said, ‘Look, we’ve got more business that I have to deal with, I wish you well,’ get on the phone.  We’ve got to put together some kind of a bulletproof syndicate to deal with all this.  There’s a real urgency about it, and he has got to convey that, not just to the American people but to the world. I think it was Mike Hayden who said he is the leader of the free world, and this is the time to be the leader because this kind of attack can occur again and again and again.  This is the time to be the leader.”

There is no terror attack or tragedy big enough to keep Obama off the golf course or away from a sporting event.  None.

While Europe mourns Obama yuks it up

[Image: 0409%20Cuba%20Obama%20baseball%20Da]
The Emperor with no clothes:

Quote:Speaking to reporters in Argentina Wednesday, President Obama downplayed the gravity of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels by saying ISIS does not pose “an existential threat” to national security.

“I addressed this issue a little bit at the baseball game when I was interviewed by ESPN,” the president explained, “but let me reiterate.”
“Groups like ISIL can’t destroy us. They can’t defeat us,” he continued. “They can’t produce anything. They’re not an existential threat to us.”

Ya.  Tell that to these people.

[Image: 8b40bda62a3cd3621116c2db1c902baf]
[Image: c42321826894dd6fc9b700fe8f8f695f]
[Image: 9074e36f49bda20acbb30e51f82f7651]

ISIS was an existential threat to them
Funny, that ISIS will insure Trumps election.
(03-23-2016, 11:33 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: The Emperor with no clothes:

Quote:Speaking to reporters in Argentina Wednesday, President Obama downplayed the gravity of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels by saying ISIS does not pose “an existential threat” to national security.

“I addressed this issue a little bit at the baseball game when I was interviewed by ESPN,” the president explained, “but let me reiterate.”
“Groups like ISIL can’t destroy us. They can’t defeat us,” he continued. “They can’t produce anything. They’re not an existential threat to us.”

You are a fucking idiot picking apart the use of one word and missing the entire meaning of what Obama said.
(03-23-2016, 01:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You are a fucking idiot picking apart the use of one word and missing the entire meaning of what Obama said.

TRUTH!  

And, yes... SFLib has shown over and over and over that his is a fucking idiot.

{pictures removed for open space}

Yes they may have been to them, but not an existential threat to us
At least 34 people are confirmed dead in the Brussels Islamic terror attack, some vaporized.  12 Americans were injured and 4 are missing and unaccounted for.  Speculation is they were among those that were vaporized in the explosion.

Meanwhile, Barry " Nero" Obama tango's in Argentina. 

[Image: _88923849_88923848.jpg]
[Image: 1260635_630x354.jpg]

What a pathetic POS.
(03-24-2016, 05:30 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: At least 34 people are confirmed dead in the Brussels Islamic terror attack, some vaporized.  12 Americans were injured and 4 are missing and unaccounted for.  Speculation is they were among those that were vaporized in the explosion.

Only 34 people, how pathetic.

Quote:The Pentagon says U.S. airstrikes in Somalia killed more than 150 people

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/3/8/hea...150_people
(03-24-2016, 05:30 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: At least 34 people are confirmed dead in the Brussels Islamic terror attack, some vaporized.  12 Americans were injured and 4 are missing and unaccounted for.  Speculation is they were among those that were vaporized in the explosion.

What a pathetic POS.

You should stop referring to yourself in the third person. Horrible things happen all the time in other countries. I don't expect the president to walk around red eyed with snot coming out of his nose.

Let me see. What president was it that kept on reading "My pet goat" even after the SECOND attack on 9-11? Gaze at the picture of him and Ronnie on your shrine and mull that over.
(03-24-2016, 06:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

What a pathetic POS.

You should stop referring to yourself in the third person. Horrible things happen all the time in other countries. I don't expect the president to walk around red eyed with snot coming out of his nose.

Let me see. What president was it that kept on reading "My pet goat" even after the SECOND attack on 9-11? Gaze at the picture of him and Ronnie on your shrine and mull that over.

Was he doing that three days later?  Let's gaze at a picture of Bush three days later.  Apples to apples.
(03-24-2016, 08:37 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

What a pathetic POS.

Was he doing that three days later?  Let's gaze at a picture of Bush three days later.  Apples to apples.

I don't care what that idiot clown did days later. My point that Bush did something MORONIC and got a pass from the same people who find fault with anything Obama ever does.

I bet I could find Bush or any president at some point in time at a ball game or being entertained three days after some disastrous event in a foreign country.

Tell me how long presidents are supposed to mope around after a tragedy?
(03-24-2016, 09:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 08:37 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

What a pathetic POS.

I don't care what that idiot clown did days later. My point that Bush did something MORONIC and got a pass from the same people who find fault with anything Obama ever does.

I bet I could find Bush or any president at some point in time at a ball game or being entertained three days after some disastrous event in a foreign country.

Tell me how long presidents are supposed to mope around after a tragedy?

They don't see things clearly anymore. Their hate of Obama has disconnected any need to be consistent.