A thread about nothing
(05-07-2016, 07:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK I guess that's Applegate lake? And yes it's one foot from being full.

4 feet

Whatever, the Mail tribune said yesterday in the outdoor section the lake is one foot away from being full.

Of course the Mail Tribune is right.  I stand corrected.

It's a thread about nothing so we can say whatever we want Big Grin The reports SHOULD say.. the lake is pert near full.

You are so right, Wonky.
(05-07-2016, 07:08 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:54 PM)Jeep Wrote: 4 feet

Whatever, the Mail tribune said yesterday in the outdoor section the lake is one foot away from being full.

It's a thread about nothing so we can say whatever we want Big Grin The reports SHOULD say.. the lake is pert near full.

You are so right, Wonky.

Wonky isn't here LOL
(05-07-2016, 07:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: Whatever, the Mail tribune said yesterday in the outdoor section the lake is one foot away from being full.

You are so right, Wonky.

Wonky isn't here LOL
I know.
By God, I think Jeep is your wife.  Laughing
(05-07-2016, 07:13 PM)Jeep Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 07:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 06:38 PM)Jeep Wrote:  Of course the Mail Tribune is right.  I stand corrected.

You are so right, Wonky.

Wonky isn't here LOL
I know.

OK then are you going to let me in on why you called me Wonky?
I will after I stop laughing!
(05-07-2016, 07:57 PM)Valuesize Wrote: By God, I think Jeep is your wife.  Laughing

Did you say that his wife is jeep?
(05-07-2016, 08:09 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 07:57 PM)Valuesize Wrote: By God, I think Jeep is your wife.  Laughing

Did you say that his wife is jeep?

No, I said jeep is his wife.  Razz

I'm Wonky. I'm right here. And Jeep is not my wife. I have a wife, but can't remember her name. Starts with a ...damn, had it there for a minute. 

Applegate lake? I remember fishing there in '47 or '48. Didn't get no fish: The dynamite got wet. Warmed the beer by a fire  I started with a cut up park bench. 

Wasn't ther a TV show about nothing? 

And if I have nothing and you have nothing and we put it together do we have anything? 

My head hurts. Damn glue sniffing starting to catch up with me I guess. Hard to figure: I bought only the BEST glue. 

After 8 PM. Gotta hit the hay. (I stay up a little later on Saturday night)
(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I'm Wonky. I'm right here. And Jeep is not my wife. I have a wife, but can't remember her name. Starts with a ...damn, had it there for a minute. 

Applegate lake? I remember fishing there in '47 or '48. Didn't get no fish: The dynamite got wet. Warmed the beer by a fire  I started with a cut up park bench. 

And if I have nothing and you have nothing and we put it together do we have anything? 

My head hurts. Damn glue sniffing starting to catch up with me I guess. Hard to figure: I bought only the BEST glue. 

Wonk, Valuesize said he thought Jeep was TVguy's wife. Try to keep up man.  Big Grin
(05-07-2016, 10:29 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Wonk, Valuesize said he thought Jeep was TVguy's wife. Try to keep up man.  Big Grin
Just another feeble attempt at humor gone wry. 
Of course I was aware of the flow of conversation about "Jeep and wife". 
As the post went on, it should have been obvious I was makeing reference to my age related problems (if not my lack of native intelligence). 
But...don't have time to explain further. Have to sniff a bit more glue and try to understand why it has been more than aging that has addled my tiny little brain. 

But thanks for the help, even if it was easy. Now, want to REALLY help and come clean the moss from my roof?  Laughing
Wry? Rye? Arwy!
Ham on Rye.
With grey poupon.
I couldn't sleep thinking about having two wives Sad
(05-08-2016, 10:30 AM)tvguy Wrote: I couldn't sleep thinking about having two wives Sad

From what you've said in the past, your real wife is not one to nag. Sleep well....
(05-08-2016, 09:01 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 10:29 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Just another feeble attempt at humor gone wry. 
Of course I was aware of the flow of conversation about "Jeep and wife". 
As the post went on, it should have been obvious I was makeing reference to my age related problems (if not my lack of native intelligence). 
But...don't have time to explain further. Have to sniff a bit more glue and try to understand why it has been more than aging that has addled my tiny little brain. 

But thanks for the help, even if it was easy. Now, want to REALLY help and come clean the moss from my roof?  Laughing

Oh sorry, you did get the conversation. Jeep is about your age, so I thought you might be projecting, I mean dreaming.
(05-08-2016, 10:30 AM)tvguy Wrote: I couldn't sleep thinking about having two wives Sad

Before you take a second wife, you should should weigh the pros and cons of bigamy. I took the time to do that for you. There are no pros to having two wives and lots of drawbacks. But you knew that.  Smiling
(05-08-2016, 10:45 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Before you take a second wife, you should should weigh the pros and cons of bigamy. I took the time to do that for you. There are no pros to having two wives and lots of drawbacks. But you knew that.  Smiling

Reminded of the old story about two guys in a bar and one guys suggests they go visit a "house of ill repute" and get some good sex. 
The other guy tells him he has more than he can handle at home.
"So let's get a fifth of booze and go to your house".   Embarrassed
(05-08-2016, 10:45 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Supporting two wives, that mighty big of you. I know it would be big of me...
I need to break up with my dentist. For a variety of reasons I wish to find a new one. I have 2 appts currently on the books and I want out. Should I call and make up some story to cancel each one as they come up or do I pull this relationship off like a band-aid and say "sorry but this is not working out for me, it's not you, it's me, have a nice life" The downside of that approach is, should I have a dental emergency before securing a new dentist I may need the guy! But, if I cancel appts, you can bet I will be hounded about rescheduling, their office manager must of been a used car salesman in a former career, she's relentless. I told my wife to call them and tell them I died, but she wouldn't go for it, damnit.
Has anyone else had to break up with a dentist before??
Is this a GP dentist? My parents recently broke up with their dentist. They just quit answering the calls from the office manager... So then she start mailing them!

Posted via Tapatalk