Donald Trump is a joke
(11-29-2016, 04:58 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 15192730_1153712704666181_27230039659696...e=58B7A937]

If you could lose your citizenship so easily, people would flock to it.
It cost about $25,000 to denounce US citizenship. (and hope they give it to you)
They raised it up so high, because to many people were leaving and didn't want to pay taxes anymore.
When Trump backpedals on his promise to save social security and Medicare and tries to privatize or reduce benefits, only the die hard radicalized right will support it. Normal Republicans living on a fixed income may forget how good it feels to hate Hillary.   Big Grin
[Image: pic-9-things-donald-trump-looks-like-176167.jpg]
(11-29-2016, 10:50 PM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: pic-9-things-donald-trump-looks-like-176167.jpg]

[Image: 25246369-Golden-Pheasant-or-Chinese-Phea...-Photo.jpg]

Laughing
Quote:Donald Trumps Wake
When Donald Trump died, an elaborate wake was planned. In preparation, Mrs. Trump called the undertaker aside for a private little talk.
"Please be sure to secure his toupee to his head very securely. No one but I knew he was bald," she confided, "and he'd never rest in peace if anyone found out at this point. Our friends from the old country are sure to hold his hands and touch his head before they're through paying their last respects."
"Rest assured, Mrs. Trump," comforted the under- taker. "I'll fix it so that toupee will never come off."
Sure enough, the day of the wake the old timers were giving Donald's ancient corpse quite a going over, but the toupee stayed firmly in place. At the end of the day, a delighted Mrs. Trump offered the undertaker an extra thousand dollars for handling the matter so professionally.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly accept your money," protested the undertaker. "What's a few nails?"
(11-29-2016, 04:58 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 15192730_1153712704666181_27230039659696...e=58B7A937]
Kkkillary cosponsored the law for that
(12-01-2016, 10:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
Kkkillary cosponsored the law for that

Who?  Laughing
(11-29-2016, 10:23 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When Trump backpedals on his promise to save social security and Medicare and tries to privatize or reduce benefits, only the die hard radicalized right will support it. Normal Republicans living on a fixed income may forget how good it feels to hate Hillary.   Big Grin

Right!
We should remember that Mr. Trump is not even a "real" Republican. 
The U.S. Congress is full of "real Republicans" who get to vote, and as we know it's our congress who makes and passes laws. There are many good Republicans who have served long terms and know how things REALLY work. 
But it's all mute. Mr. Trump will be happy and fullfilled if the U.S. Marine Corps honor guard comes to the White House 10 times a day to play "Hail To The Chief",  if FOX NEWS interviews him 14 times a week, and the staff leaves him alone so he can Tweet 40 or 50 times a day.
Quote:[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

[/url] @realDonaldTrump
Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad

Quote:
[Image: lZ3nDq1K_normal.jpeg]ABFoundation 

@ABFalecbaldwin
...@realDonaldTrump 

Release your tax returns and I'll stop.
Ha
9:34 PM - 3 Dec 2016
[url=https://twitter.com/ABFalecbaldwin/status/805284113741729792]

Big Grin
Seems only yesterday we were thinking of this as a joke. 

No more. 

On Dec 19th the electoral college will meet and vote. 

On Dec 28th those votes will be presented to the president of the Senate for verification. 

On Jan 20th, Donald J. Trump will become our president. 

On Jan 21st, all hell will break loose. (But this country will BECOME GREAT AGAIN) 

Less set up a pool on what month Mr. Trump comes up for impeachment. (Hey, I can hope)
[Image: unpresidented.jpg]
Someone PLEASE take his phone from him. He is embarrassing our nation.
(12-19-2016, 12:47 AM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: unpresidented.jpg]
Someone PLEASE take his phone from him. He is embarrassing our nation.
He won't be an embarrassment to our country until he goes around the world telling 3rd world barbaric leaders what a great asset they are to the world and America sucks, followed up with a world wide apology tour, then praise radical homegrown terrorist groups and demean mainstream Americans. That's when he becomes an embarrassment to our country and the rest of the civilized world. Thank god we elected a leader and not a community antagonizer. The real embarrassment is that China could even steal our military equipment in the first place, or Iran could be let to kidnap our military members and their boat. Bet that doesn't happen under a real leader.
The real embarrassment to the USA 

(12-02-2016, 07:50 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 10:23 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When Trump backpedals on his promise to save social security and Medicare and tries to privatize or reduce benefits, only the die hard radicalized right will support it. Normal Republicans living on a fixed income may forget how good it feels to hate Hillary.   Big Grin

Right!
The U.S. Congress is full of "real Republicans" who get to vote, and as we know it's our congress who makes and passes laws. There are many good Republicans who have served long terms and know how things REALLY work. 
But it's all mute. Mr. Trump will be happy and fullfilled if the U.S. Marine Corps honor guard comes to the White House 10 times a day to play "Hail To The Chief",  if FOX NEWS interviews him 14 times a week, and the staff leaves him alone so he can Tweet 40 or 50 times a day.

Supreme Court baby!!!!
(12-19-2016, 08:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Right!

Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.
(12-19-2016, 08:44 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Right!

Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.

[Image: 840444d7620476943dbbf2d103421116.jpg]
(12-19-2016, 08:56 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:44 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Right!

Supreme Court baby!!!!
Crow now. Cry later.

[Image: 840444d7620476943dbbf2d103421116.jpg]

I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

A year or so ago, he was called by many a buffoon. I may have agreed. 

But the "people have spoken", he is the president elect and come January 20th will be our president, yours, and mine. 
There may have been a time when calling him an "asshole" was okay. 
Not anymore. 
The OFFICE to which he has been elected requires some respect. 
I feel we can be critical, even STRONGLY critical, of his behavior but the OFFICE of the president of these United States Of America requires that we show proper respect. 

During the past eight years we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far right show outright ridicule and hate toward our president, demonstrating complete disregard for the office. 

I hope we won't do that. We will have, I'm sure, ample opportunities soon to voice legitmate and strongly worded remarks about this man's conduct in office. Let's remember that as long as he is in office he is our president.
(12-20-2016, 09:40 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

But the "people have spoken", he is the president elect and come January 20th will be our president, yours, and mine. 
Not anymore. 
I feel we can be critical, even STRONGLY critical, of his behavior but the OFFICE of the president of these United States Of America requires that we show proper respect. 

During the past eight years we have seen the ranting nut jobs of the far right show outright ridicule and hate toward our president, demonstrating complete disregard for the office. 

I hope we won't do that. We will have, I'm sure, ample opportunities soon to voice legitmate and strongly worded remarks about this man's conduct in office. Let's remember that as long as he is in office he is our president.

Most likely he will get the respect he earns.
(12-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:40 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I regret that his man was elected to be our 45th president. 

Not anymore. 

The OFFICE deserves the respect. We can feel free to be critical of his actions. During the past eight years many here have shown blatant disrespect for Mr. Obama PERSONALLY, and that (IMHO) fails to show respect for the office.
(12-20-2016, 10:15 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:10 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Not anymore. 

The OFFICE deserves the respect. We can feel free to be critical of his actions. During the past eight years many here have shown blatant disrespect for Mr. Obama PERSONALLY, and that (IMHO) fails to show respect for the office.

Obama AND his wife endured horrific personal abuse and continue to do so. I think they handled themselves with dignity throughout, in spite of the vitriol. How do you think Donny and his lovely wife will endure? Not well is my guess.