Join The Resistance
3-2-1 Trumpsters claiming "Fake News." And so it goes.....
You Must Go. A song for Trump. Just on the Grammy Awards.  Big Grin
Jeez, not even one month and we must have a new record for scandals, WH leaks, blunders and now possible personnel shake ups. Already.   Embarrassed
(02-12-2017, 10:08 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Jeez, not even one month and we must have a new record for scandals, WH leaks, blunders and now possible personnel shake ups. Already.   Embarrassed

And now, this: (But we need to remember it is ALLEGED). Still, yet another example of this administrations stumbles and bumbles. 

he Associated Press
PALM BEACH, Fla. — A top White House aide sidestepped repeated chances Sunday to publicly defend embattled national security adviser Michael Flynn following reports that he engaged in conversations with a Russian diplomat about U.S. sanctions before Trump’s inauguration.
The move, or lack thereof, added uncertainty as Trump dealt with North Korea’s apparent first missile launch of the year and his presidency. The president was also welcoming the leaders of Israel and Canada this week.
Trump has yet to comment on the allegations against Flynn, and a top aide dispatched to represent the administration on the Sunday news shows skirted questions on the topic, saying it was not his place to weigh in on the “sensitive matter.”
Pressed repeatedly, top policy adviser Stephen Miller said it wasn’t up to him to say whether the president retains confidence in Flynn.
“It’s not for me to tell you what’s in the president’s mind,” he said on NBC. “That’s a question for the president.”
A White House official, who was not authorized to be named and requested anonymity, said in a statement Friday the president had full confidence in Flynn. Officials remained mum amid fallout from reports that Flynn addressed U.S. sanctions against Russia in a phone call late last year. The report, which first appeared in The Washington Post, contradicted both Flynn’s previous denials, as well as those made by Vice President Mike Pence in a televised interview.
Trump has been discussing the situation with associates, according to a person who spoke with him recently. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who led Trump’s transition planning before the election, said Flynn would have to explain his conflicting statements about his conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak to Trump and Pence.
“Gen. Flynn has said up to this point that he had not said anything like that to the Russian ambassador. I think now he’s saying that he doesn’t remember whether he did or not,” Christie said on CNN. “So, that’s a conversation he is going to need to have with the president and the vice president to clear that up, so that the White House can make sure that they are completely accurate about what went on.”
The comments came as the White House continues to weigh its options following a legal blow last week to Trump’s immigration order suspending the nation’s refugee program and barring citizens of seven Muslimmajority countries from entering the U.S.
These signs are all over the neighborhoods in my area. I have renewed hope we will purge the cancer feasting on our nation.  Razz Trump and his Trumpsters are strangely quite.  Laughing
(02-14-2017, 10:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: These signs are all over the neighborhoods in my area. I have renewed hope we will purge the cancer feasting on our nation.  Razz Trump and his Trumpsters are strangely quite.  Laughing

I understand why they are quiet. Trump has laid down some bizarre shit for a president of the supposedly greatest nation on earth. 

I feel sorry for the Not Hillary crowd that voted for Trump because they could not stand her. I know she was not what you wanted, but look what you got!! It's not better. I swear it just isn't.
(02-14-2017, 10:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: These signs are all over the neighborhoods in my area. I have renewed hope we will purge the cancer feasting on our nation.  Razz Trump and his Trumpsters are strangely quite.  Laughing

Shit, I'm on cloud 9, couldn't be happier.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/14/irs-bl...al-mandate
(02-15-2017, 07:41 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Shit, I'm on cloud 9, couldn't be happier.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/14/irs-bl...al-mandate

Well there you go.  Big Grin
[Image: immigrants-strike.png]
(02-15-2017, 03:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: immigrants-strike.png]

Rolling Eyes

Sounds just like one of those stupid "don't buy gas" days.
(02-15-2017, 03:25 PM)GPnative Wrote: Rolling Eyes

What about your buddy Tornado? What will he do without his workers?
That putz Puzder is done. A big thanks to the pubs that did the right thing.
This country will do just fine.
(02-15-2017, 04:00 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 03:25 PM)GPnative Wrote: Rolling Eyes

What about your buddy Tornado? What will he do without his workers?

What the hell are you talking about?? How in the f is tornado my buddy??

The 16th is a bad day for me, they should have made it the 29th, I don't have anything planned.
Trump is undoing his own presidency. The man is clearly not mentally up to the job. 

I don't have any reason to support Mike Pence, but at least he is not a nut case. 

I hope it more than predict it, but Trump might be impeached within the first year of his presidency.
Amazing how stupid people are to confuse "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant".

Much ado about nothing. Enjoy your "resistance".
(02-16-2017, 12:01 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Trump is undoing his own presidency. The man is clearly not mentally up to the job. 

I don't have any reason to support Mike Pence, but at least he is not a nut case. 

I hope it more than predict it, but Trump might be impeached within the first year of his presidency.

No he won't.
(02-16-2017, 12:01 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Trump is undoing his own presidency. The man is clearly not mentally up to the job. 

Turn of liberal media, they and your handlers have lied to you. Compliant, uninformed, and stupid is how your handlers describe you, and they think that's good.
(02-16-2017, 06:46 AM)Hugo Wrote: Amazing how stupid people are to confuse "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant".

Much ado about nothing. Enjoy your "resistance".

"Right On", as we said 30 years ago. 
Even more, I balk at the term "undocumented". Well of course one is "undocumented" if they sneak across an international border and live in a country other than the one in which they were born. Rule Of Law is what separates us  from the lesser primates. 

But, as to "resistance": I think it's a word (fast becoming a term) that has a lot more meaning than problems with immigration. A lot of us look at Mr. Trump and see a man unqualified to lead a country and feel real concern that he will bumble and stumble to the point of destroying our democratic institutions as we know them. 

Watching and listening to his first month in office only make me feel more certain of this. 

So, I'll "resist", by whatever legal and socially acceptable means, the utter ignorance this president has so far demonstrated and watch closely his attempts to change policy and laws that might take us back to the 19th century.