Roger Ailes dead at 77
I don't rejoice at the death of Roger Ailes and I have sympathy for his family as they mourn his passing. 

But, I suspect the world will be a better place without this man pressing the influence he had on various parts of our society. 

Roger E. Ailes, who shaped the images that helped elect three Republican presidents and then became a dominant, often-intimidating force in American conservative politics at the helm of Fox News, which he created with Rupert Murdoch’s money and guided for two decades until he was forced out in a sexual predation scandal, died on Thursday morning. He was 77.
Never heard of him LOL
(05-18-2017, 08:23 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I don't rejoice at the death of Roger Ailes and I have sympathy for his family as they mourn his passing. 

But, I suspect the world will be a better place without this man pressing the influence he had on various parts of our society. 

And the world is a much better place whenever one of you lefties kicks the bucket.  I will drink champagne the day 44 is feeding the worms.
(05-18-2017, 02:54 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 08:23 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I don't rejoice at the death of Roger Ailes and I have sympathy for his family as they mourn his passing. 

And the world is a much better place whenever one of you lefties kicks the bucket.  I will drink champagne the day 43 is feeding the worms.

You don't like W?  Laughing

[Image: 5-Dollars-43-42th-US-president-George-W-...9-back.jpg]

And the world is a much better place whenever one of you lefties kicks the bucket.  I will drink champagne the day 43 is feeding the worms.

It's just impossible to imagine why anyone would say the world would be a better place when Wonky dies.

But it's easy for me to imagine the world could be a better place when someone with politics so far up their ignorant ass dies.
(05-18-2017, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It's just impossible to imagine why anyone would say the world would be a better place when Wonky dies.

But it's easy for me to imagine the world could be a better place when someone with politics so far up their ignorant ass dies.

Maybe because he just posted the world will be better without Roger Ailes.  Screw him.
(05-18-2017, 06:03 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:

Maybe because he just posted the world will be better without Roger Ailes.  Screw him.

You have an impressive deficiency in reading comprehension. Or, maybe you just live in a robust fantasy world.
(05-18-2017, 07:24 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

You have an impressive deficiency in reading comprehension. Or, maybe you just live in a robust fantasy world.

"

"But, I suspect the world will be a better place without this man pressing the influence he had on various parts of our society. "

It is you that suffers from reading comprehension, dumbass....
(05-18-2017, 07:41 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 02:54 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: And the world is a much better place whenever one of you lefties kicks the bucket.  I will drink champagne the day 43 is feeding the worms.

"

"But, I suspect the world will be a better place without this man pressing the influence he had on various parts of our society. "

That sentence doesn't say anything about "the world will be better without Roger Ailes". It mentions him "pressing his influence". But, I suppose maybe your english is different.
SFL's hero. A Jabba the Hutt of evil and forced out for poisonous behavior at the network he created. At least he was shamed before he took off for Hell.
(05-18-2017, 08:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's just impossible to imagine why anyone would say the world would be a better place when Wonky dies.

"

That sentence doesn't say anything about "the world will be better without Roger Ailes". It mentions him "pressing his influence". But, I suppose maybe your english is different.

You are sick.  More proof liberalism is a mental disorder......
(05-19-2017, 10:02 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 06:03 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Maybe because he just posted the world will be better without Roger Ailes.  Screw him.

"

"liberalism is a mental disorder"
I've never heard anyone say that who wasn't a complete moron. It's talk radio bullshit for low intellects who want simple answers to complicated issues.
(05-19-2017, 10:02 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 06:03 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Maybe because he just posted the world will be better without Roger Ailes.  Screw him.

"

If that's the best you have, I gott'a tell ya, it doesn't bother me much. I am damn glad my parents encouraged me to get an education. You should smack yours.   Laughing
He was hatched. Pretty hard to do nowadays.