Random video thread
That's right, it's spring and therefore time for racing. 

F-1 coverage begins tonight from Australia. Woot!

This is a great driver in a car that has sucked for a number of years, therefore most of these starts are from the back. With his talent alone he brings his car forward.  Cool

Boom!

(03-31-2017, 09:49 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Boom!

Once I was driving down that highway towards Glide from Dry Creek and came around a corner to find one very large excavator laying on it's side in the highway. And a truck driver with an "oh shit" look on his face!    oops.
From my littlest.....

(06-23-2017, 12:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: From my littlest.....

RIVETING!!! Razz
Too funny.

(08-02-2017, 05:50 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Too funny.

That was me in the 1960's. My mom bought me a membership every year and all summer I went EVERY day.
My pool was not that crowded.
I've been able to beat people in swimming races my whole life and I'm sure it's because of those years as a kid.

I practiced swimming under water a lot and when my sons were in their teens and I was a 40 year old smoker. I could still stay under water a lot longer than them. Smiling
VERY good for kids.
(08-02-2017, 06:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:

That was me in the 1960's. My mom bought me a membership every year and all summer I went EVERY day.
I've been able to beat people in swimming races my whole life and I'm sure it's because of those years as a kid.

I practiced swimming under water a lot and when my sons were in their teens and I was a 40 year old smoker. I could still stay under water a lot longer than them. Smiling
VERY good for kids.

I can swim too.
But I need a 15 HP Outboard tied to my butt. Without it I can swim ACROSS the pool. The length? No way. 
I figure that's why god made boats. 
Yeah, I know...boats sometimes sink. 
And airplanes sometimes crash but I'll NEVER learn to fly.
(08-02-2017, 08:56 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 06:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:

VERY good for kids.

I can swim too.
But I need a 15 HP Outboard tied to my butt. Without it I can swim ACROSS the pool. The length? No way. 
I figure that's why god made boats. 
Yeah, I know...boats sometimes sink. 
And airplanes sometimes crash but I'll NEVER learn to fly.

When I was about 14 or 15 me and another IDIOT decided to swim across a quarry. 3/4th of the way across My buddy was gassed and was not sinking YET but he was not going forward.
I would grab him a tow him a little before I was also exhausted and then I had to let go to tread water and rest.
This went on several times until I was so spent I was also in danger of drowning. The two of us were barely making any forward progress and the shore was only 30 feet away.
We made it about 10 more feet and I felt the bottom.
I swear if that pond was 20 feet wider we would have both been dead.

I had not thought about this in years. I actually saved someones life Smiling
Call me when you have no class.  Smiling
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YaZEDBPOPM
Big Grin

It's not a meme so I put it here. Besides, if I put it in memes's most of you would have missed it.  Laughing

Laughing Laughing     freakin' hilarious!

(12-09-2017, 06:47 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Laughing Laughing     freakin' hilarious!

Laughing Laughing  It's the opposite at my house LOL. I almost never even get a cold and when I do it doesn't affect my behavior at all.