Josephine County Commissioners passed a new cannabis ordinance at a public meeting th
(12-08-2017, 10:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:09 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Any why chucky did the advisory vote by to people say to the growers out?   This is to the guy can't see the truth.... Many of the growers are pigs  hence vote by the people and the follow through by the commissioners.  Still confused chucky????

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Lay off the powder and you might make since?

Chucky boy... Let's talk rock since you are confused as stated in a early post. Rock building block of all modern society. Do you live in a house? Drive roads? Walk on sidewalks? Shop stores? Understand the drift here? Who benefits the most from a rock pit in the neighborhood? The neighborhood. Why? The cheapest rock. Everything starts with rock even your precious pot grows. When you truck rock more then about 12 miles the cost of trucking is more then the cost of rock. ( not going to waste my time on the other negitive factors of trucking rock distance such as high fuel use), road wear etc etc). When rock is trucked long distance who pays for this? Everyone as it's used in everything. Now chucky explain to all the benefits to a modern society of pot and how it is a necessary part of such society.( is it a building block??) Explain to us when the majority is grow for the purpose of getting high, how this is a great positive for all of society. Now explain how it's such a great asset for all! Of the neighborhood as rock is. ( we all! Drive on roads etc) lay it out chucky......

For the resident pot heads here....[Image: 8433f4ae92a16edca4dcea0b1c1b80c6.jpg]

Well the need for rock within 12 miles of this quarry is very low. It's four miles from the freeway to begin with. Maybe they should take the rock out of sexton pass. I wouldn't object to a lower elevation on the pass.
Chucky..... You dodge... The benefits to us all of pot please?? Are you confused?

On rock on sexton you might not complain but I can promise you someone else would. They would argue their claim is as valid as yours. Is it??? First I want a answer on the benefits of pot in the neighborhood as you brought it up but can't defend it...
In the interest of honesty, 12 miles bobtailing, about 18 with transfer, maybe 20 with mega, 23 with bellys, side dumps etc... all these give or take a couple of miles..

(12-09-2017, 10:50 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: In the interest of honesty, 12 miles bobtailing,  about 18 with transfer, maybe 20 with mega, 23 with bellys, side dumps etc...  all these give or take a couple of miles..

How does that compare with the cost of water? Water must be cheaper then gravel.
I bet you haul water more then 23 miles at times.
(12-09-2017, 10:35 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Chucky..... You dodge... The benefits to us all of pot please??  Are you confused?

On rock on sexton you might not complain but I can promise you someone else would. They would argue their claim is as valid as yours. Is it???   First I want a answer on the benefits of pot  in the neighborhood as you brought it up but can't defend it...

Nobody lives at sexton pass.  Trucks would load and be right on the freeway ready to go.
(12-09-2017, 10:35 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Chucky..... You dodge... The benefits to us all of pot please??  Are you confused?

On rock on sexton you might not complain but I can promise you someone else would. They would argue their claim is as valid as yours. Is it???   First I want a answer on the benefits of pot  in the neighborhood as you brought it up but can't defend it...

The benefit of pot is, that it reduces the use of opiates.
But this is not an argument about the benefit of rock or pot. It is about how 'Production' of pot or rock effects a neighborhood.

What’s in the dust created by a Gravel Pit operation?
It is not the same as the dust created by farming or other periodic natural events. The killer is the fine particles of dust you cannot see. The mining and crushing of gravel creates and releases fine particulate matter called Crystalline Silica into the air which will be carried by the wind towards homes.

Crystalline Silica, a known carcinogen (cancer causing agent) which has been found to cause lung cancer, silicosis, and other health hazards!
(12-09-2017, 11:39 AM)chuck white Wrote:

But this is not an argument about the benefit of rock or pot. It is about how 'Production' of pot or rock effects a neighborhood.

It is not the same as the dust created by farming or other periodic natural events. The killer is the fine particles of dust you cannot see. The mining and crushing of gravel creates and releases fine particulate matter called Crystalline Silica into the air which will be carried by the wind towards homes.

Crystalline Silica, a known carcinogen (cancer causing agent) which has been found to cause lung cancer, silicosis, and other health hazards!
O so correct chucky!!! On all counts... how about we take all roads back to dirt and then see what happens health wise? Lol. Pathetic wing nut you are!! What you said can be said about most any modern process. Lol try going back and see what the health hazards are without these " dirty" proccess. Simple question what would you prefer, no rock and 100 percent dirt roads, or pot in every neighborhood? Rock has to mined everwhere for modern living. Just not in your neighborhood, right chucky? You hypocrite pig! Dump it on someone else's neighborhood and enjoy the benefits you little piggy. I know you use and enjoy the benefits of rock as we all do....

(12-09-2017, 01:15 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 11:39 AM)chuck white Wrote:

O so correct chucky!!!  On all counts...  how about we take all roads back to dirt and then see what happens health wise? Lol. Pathetic wing nut you are!!  What you said can be said about most any modern process.  Lol try going back and see what the health hazards are without these " dirty"  proccess. Simple question what would you prefer, no rock and 100 percent dirt roads, or pot in every neighborhood?  Rock has to mined everwhere for modern living. Just not in your neighborhood, right chucky?  You hypocrite pig!  Dump it on someone else's neighborhood and enjoy the benefits you little piggy.  I know you use and enjoy the benefits of rock as we all do....

You set up your own arguments. You don't need Chuck or anyone else. You frame Chuck's opinion of the location of a rock quarry as if he said there is no need for rock.
(12-09-2017, 01:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

O so correct chucky!!!  On all counts...  how about we take all roads back to dirt and then see what happens health wise? Lol. Pathetic wing nut you are!!  What you said can be said about most any modern process.  Lol try going back and see what the health hazards are without these " dirty"  proccess. Simple question what would you prefer, no rock and 100 percent dirt roads, or pot in every neighborhood?  Rock has to mined everwhere for modern living. Just not in your neighborhood, right chucky?  You hypocrite pig!  Dump it on someone else's neighborhood and enjoy the benefits you little piggy.  I know you use and enjoy the benefits of rock as we all do....

You set up your own arguments. You don't need Chuck or anyone else. You frame Chuck's opinion of the location of a rock quarry as if he said there is no need for rock.
No chuck is a hypocrite pig. He wants rock or any of the modern conveniences of life, but just not in his backyard( move out of the country chuck, you can live in the dirt many places around the world.) But when it comes to pot he doesn't give a damn about the concerns of others ( hence the vote and the commissioners reaction to it) the pig growers brought it on themselves and hence the situation they now find themselves in. See in chucks piggy world when he raises a concern it is to be followed. When others raise concerns that chuck doesn't agree with, those people are to be ignored. My feeling on all this, rock has problems ( as does almost all modern process) mitigate the issues if all possible. Pot same thing. Mitigate, but many of the growers and those that support them can't figure this out...

I should add, it has to be framed that there is no need for rock as anywhere!!!!! A new pit is proposed it is fought tooth and nail followed to conclusion there would ultimately be no rock. Don't believe me? Call rock pits in this area and chat..

(12-09-2017, 02:21 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

I should add, it has to be framed that there is no need for rock as anywhere!!!!! A new pit is proposed it is fought tooth and nail followed to conclusion there would ultimately be no rock. Don't believe me?  Call rock pits in this area and chat..

New rock quarries have been objected to since forever by the folks closest to the new locations. Yet there are still rock quarries aplenty. It seems to work itself out so what's the problem? Did you want one and someone objected? I'm not seeing why this is such a big deal.
(12-09-2017, 04:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 11:39 AM)chuck white Wrote: The benefit of pot is, that it reduces the use of opiates.

I should add, it has to be framed that there is no need for rock as anywhere!!!!! A new pit is proposed it is fought tooth and nail followed to conclusion there would ultimately be no rock. Don't believe me?  Call rock pits in this area and chat..

New rock quarries have been objected to since forever by the folks closest to the new locations. Yet there are still rock quarries aplenty. It seems to work itself out so what's the problem? Did you want one and someone objected? I'm not seeing why this is such a big deal.
Lol. And what do you know about rock? O thats right nothing! Try educating ones self. Have you ever talked to rock quarry owners in the area? Of course not. You base your opinions on no idea what's going on. Educate yourself and talk to me when you have done so. At this point in time you are just talking out your behind...

I'm not saying 'no rock', I'm saying get it from a less objectionable area, like a mountain pass of a major highway.
And what about those that object?

(12-09-2017, 04:40 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:15 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: O so correct chucky!!!  On all counts...  how about we take all roads back to dirt and then see what happens health wise? Lol. Pathetic wing nut you are!!  What you said can be said about most any modern process.  Lol try going back and see what the health hazards are without these " dirty"  proccess. Simple question what would you prefer, no rock and 100 percent dirt roads, or pot in every neighborhood?  Rock has to mined everwhere for modern living. Just not in your neighborhood, right chucky?  You hypocrite pig!  Dump it on someone else's neighborhood and enjoy the benefits you little piggy.  I know you use and enjoy the benefits of rock as we all do....

Lol. And what do you know about rock? O thats right nothing!  Try educating ones self. Have you ever talked to rock quarry owners in the area? Of course not. You base your opinions on no idea what's going on. Educate yourself and talk to me when you have done so. At this point in time you are just talking out your behind...

Yeah, that had nothing at all to do with what I said. If you don't want to talk about it just say so.

Child.
(12-09-2017, 05:19 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: And what about those that object?  

Their objections should be heard. If it can be shown that somebody will suffer an equity lose, they should be compensated by those who profit.

I'd say that a gravel pit down the road from me is a $20,000 hit on my equity of my property. If they want to change zoning and effect my value so much. They should sent me a check and I'll shut up about it.
(12-09-2017, 06:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 04:40 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 01:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: You set up your own arguments. You don't need Chuck or anyone else. You frame Chuck's opinion of the location of a rock quarry as if he said there is no need for rock.

Lol. And what do you know about rock? O thats right nothing!  Try educating ones self. Have you ever talked to rock quarry owners in the area? Of course not. You base your opinions on no idea what's going on. Educate yourself and talk to me when you have done so. At this point in time you are just talking out your behind...

Yeah, that had nothing at all to do with what I said. If you don't want to talk about it just say so.

Child.
Can't debate someone that is clueless about what they are talking about.... That would be you. Educate yourself! A few simple phone calls to owners and you might learn a thing or two.

(12-09-2017, 07:24 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 05:19 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: And what about those that object?  

Their objections should be heard. If it can be shown that somebody will suffer an equity lose, they should be compensated by those who profit.

I'd say that a gravel pit down the road from me is a $20,000 hit on my equity of my property. If they want to change zoning and effect my value so much. They should sent me a check and I'll shut up about it.
Chuck, now I have a bit of respect for you. It's about the money fair enough. Now we can drop the environmental crap as we now that is a smoke screen. The hazards of of driving in the dirt far out way the hazards of a pit.