Josephine County Commissioners passed a new cannabis ordinance at a public meeting th
(12-09-2017, 08:43 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 06:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 04:40 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 04:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 02:21 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I should add, it has to be framed that there is no need for rock as anywhere!!!!! A new pit is proposed it is fought tooth and nail followed to conclusion there would ultimately be no rock. Don't believe me?  Call rock pits in this area and chat..

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

New rock quarries have been objected to since forever by the folks closest to the new locations. Yet there are still rock quarries aplenty. It seems to work itself out so what's the problem? Did you want one and someone objected? I'm not seeing why this is such a big deal.
Lol. And what do you know about rock? O thats right nothing!  Try educating ones self. Have you ever talked to rock quarry owners in the area? Of course not. You base your opinions on no idea what's going on. Educate yourself and talk to me when you have done so. At this point in time you are just talking out your behind...

Yeah, that had nothing at all to do with what I said. If you don't want to talk about it just say so.

Child.
Can't debate someone that is clueless about what they are talking about.... That would be you. Educate yourself! A few simple phone calls to owners and you might learn a thing or two.

Now we're getting to the crux of the issue. I wasn't debating anything in my post. I asked a question.

You, on the other hand, seem to think everything is debate. I'd have to conclude that you must be a very angry little man.

If you don't want to be civil then why bother?
(12-09-2017, 08:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 07:24 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 05:19 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: And what about those that object?  

Their objections should be heard. If it can be shown that somebody will suffer an equity lose, they should be compensated by those who profit.

I'd say that a gravel pit down the road from me is a $20,000 hit on my equity of my property. If they want to change zoning and effect my value so much. They should sent me a check and I'll shut up about it.
Chuck, now I have a bit of respect for you. It's about the money fair enough.  Now we can drop the environmental crap as we now that is a smoke screen.  The hazards of of driving in the dirt far out way the hazards of a pit.

I mention money and suddenly you have respect. LOL. You do suffer from the love (worship) of money.
The point being is, that when that guy decided to open a gravel pit, it effected the economic of those around him. both in health and value of their homes. If he had to compensate for that loss of his neighbors, the business would not make economic since. What he his doing his getting rich at the cost of others.
I could make money charging people to dispose of their tires and then burning them in a big pile. Fuck my neighbors. I'm sure you would be behind that. After all it's important to dispose of old tires.
(12-10-2017, 11:35 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Their objections should be heard. If it can be shown that somebody will suffer an equity lose, they should be compensated by those who profit.

I'd say that a gravel pit down the road from me is a $20,000 hit on my equity of my property. If they want to change zoning and effect my value so much. They should sent me a check and I'll shut up about it.
Chuck, now I have a bit of respect for you. It's about the money fair enough.  Now we can drop the environmental crap as we now that is a smoke screen.  The hazards of of driving in the dirt far out way the hazards of a pit.

I mention money and suddenly you have respect. LOL. You do suffer from the love (worship) of money.
The point being is, that when that guy decided to open a gravel pit, it effected the economic of those around him. both in health and value of their homes. If he had to compensate for that loss of his neighbors, the business would not make economic since. What he his doing his getting rich at the cost of others.
I could make money charging people to dispose of their tires and then burning them in a big pile. Fuck my neighbors. I'm sure you would be behind that. After all it's important to dispose of old tires.
Wrong chuck. You brought the money to the table. ( ultimately it is almost always about the money but most liberals have a hard time accepting that. Money is " evil") If you are correct and I take your story on face value I would agree compensation is in order. Now on the pig growers that have negatively affected neighborhoods do you think people have a right to be angry? Why are the growers in this area? One reason only! To make money! Are they worshiping money chuck? See you as liberal money good if you agree with it. Money bad!! If you don't agree or really bad if it is conservative! Explain why you are entitled to money and not a worshipper of money as you called me? What about the neighborhoods that have been affected are they entitled to some form of justice? What the growers have done in most cases is was not allowed with the current rules for r.r properties and now have given rise to more rules because the existing rules were not enforced .

(12-10-2017, 11:35 AM)chuck white Wrote:

On the tires chucky you should be glad you are not me with over 40 pieces of equipment I have tires!!! And you know what? I have pay to get rid of them correctly and do so as I don't like crap around my place. I bought a meth property from the sheriffs dept and cleaned up thousands of tires and other crap from the drug pigs. You so misread business and conservatives in general. You are a fool! I can assure you I have cleaned up more environmental messes( pig people) then you have ever even dreamed off. You are a environmental nut job and all you to is type while sitting on your ass doing nothing. You point the finger at those that are successful( if they are conservative or don't agree with your "values") as worshipping money. But when it comes to money for you its all good.... Can say hypocrite??

(12-10-2017, 01:12 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 11:35 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Wrong chuck. You brought the money to the table. ( ultimately it is almost always about the money but most liberals have a hard time accepting that. Money is " evil") If you are correct and I take your story on face value  I would agree compensation is in order.  Now on the pig growers that have negatively affected neighborhoods do you think people have a right to be angry?   Why are the growers in this area? One reason only!  To make money! Are they worshiping money chuck?  See you as liberal money good if you agree with it.  Money bad!! If you don't agree or really bad if it is conservative!  Explain why you are entitled to money and not a worshipper of money as you called me?  What about the neighborhoods that have been affected are they entitled to some form of justice? What the growers have done in most cases is was not  allowed with the current rules for r.r properties and now have given rise to more rules because the existing rules were not enforced .

If a pot farmer violates a rule to protect otherwise and causes damage, IE CONTAMINATES WATER SUPPLIES. He should be held responsible for it. Most RR farms are less then an acre. They don't cause anymore harm then a large garden.
Again you are trying to compare harmless pot farming enjoyed by many, to a hazardous gravel mining, enjoyed by one.

I don't have a problem with money.
I do have a problem when people, value money above all else.
Wealth is more then an instrument of trade.

Merry Christmas Ebenezer
(12-10-2017, 01:27 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

On the tires chucky you should be glad you are not me with over 40 pieces of equipment I have tires!!! And you know what?  I have pay to get rid of them correctly and do so as I don't like crap around my place. I bought a meth property from the sheriffs dept and cleaned up thousands of tires and other crap from the drug pigs. You so misread business and conservatives in general.  You are a fool!  I can assure you I have cleaned up more environmental messes( pig people)  then you have ever even dreamed off.   You are a environmental nut job and all you to is type while sitting on your ass doing nothing. You point the finger at those that are successful( if they are conservative or don't agree with your "values")   as worshipping money. But when it comes to money for you its all good.... Can say hypocrite??

Good grief you just ramble on. Np one cares that you have lots of tires to get rid of or if you bought properties you had to clean up.
That has zero to do with anything . And why is he anymore of a nut job than you? I've never seen CW "Point the finger at those who are successful"
You just babel senseless and make shit up. Where is all the anger coming from? Are your kids the losers you accuse everyone else of being?
(12-10-2017, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 07:24 PM)chuck white Wrote: Their objections should be heard. If it can be shown that somebody will suffer an equity lose, they should be compensated by those who profit.

On the tires chucky you should be glad you are not me with over 40 pieces of equipment I have tires!!! And you know what?  I have pay to get rid of them correctly and do so as I don't like crap around my place. I bought a meth property from the sheriffs dept and cleaned up thousands of tires and other crap from the drug pigs. You so misread business and conservatives in general.  You are a fool!  I can assure you I have cleaned up more environmental messes( pig people)  then you have ever even dreamed off.   You are a environmental nut job and all you to is type while sitting on your ass doing nothing. You point the finger at those that are successful( if they are conservative or don't agree with your "values")   as worshipping money. But when it comes to money for you its all good.... Can say hypocrite??

Good grief you just ramble on. Np one cares that you have lots of tires to get rid of or if you bought properties you had to clean up.
That has zero to do with anything . And why is he anymore of a nut job than you? I've never seen CW "Point the finger at those who are successful"
You just babel senseless and make shit up. Where is all the anger coming from? Are your kids the losers you accuse everyone else of being?

I'm glad you caught that. It appears he deleted later. Now he is trying to associated meth labs with pot farms.
I wonder if he got a certificate of occupancy on his meth property. The cost of cleaning a meth lab can be expensive.  There is a lot of regulations and testing that have to be followed. I can't picture CP doing this. He seems more like a person who would try and hide the fact.
There is a local pot smoker and grower FB site that is mostly people from JOCO.

Sadly I have to admit it's full of ignorant counter culture morons who make all post smokers or growers look exactly what people like Cap pig thinks of all of us.
But having said that this is not just this group. I'm sad to say it's not uncommon in any groups with younger people.
(12-11-2017, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: There is a local pot smoker and grower FB site that is mostly people from JOCO.

Sadly I have to admit it's full of ignorant counter culture morons who make all post smokers or growers look exactly what people like Cap pig thinks of all of us.
But having said that this is not just this group. I'm sad to say it's not uncommon in any groups with younger people.

Laughing Laughing
(12-11-2017, 07:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:31 PM)tvguy Wrote: There is a local pot smoker and grower FB site that is mostly people from JOCO.

Laughing Laughing

Post smokers are ignorant morons.
(12-15-2017, 06:40 PM)tornado Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

What's a post smoker?

Anyway assuming you meant pot Smokers why would you make that conclusion? It baffles me that anyone in THIS century or even the last part of the last century would make such an ignorant comment.
(12-15-2017, 06:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

What's a post smoker?

Anyway assuming you meant pot Smokers why would you make that conclusion? It baffles me that anyone in THIS century or even the last part of the last century would make such an ignorant comment.

They always said it was a gateway drug, we just didn't know they were literally talking about smoking the post of the gate.
(12-15-2017, 07:00 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 06:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

What's a post smoker?

They always said it was a gateway drug, we just didn't know they were literally talking about smoking the post of the gate.
Laughing

There was a guy on that site who said he no longer smokes weed but only dab.
So I replied... That proves pot really is a gateway drug Razz

Laughing Laughing

Another classic post from our lawnmower vape guy.  Wink

Good to see you're on this side of the dirt though.....  Razz
(12-15-2017, 07:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Another classic post from our lawnmower vape guy.  Wink

Good to see you're on this side of the dirt though.....  Razz

Ya, you'd have to be a moron to smoke a post.
(12-10-2017, 03:42 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 08:46 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Chuck, now I have a bit of respect for you. It's about the money fair enough.  Now we can drop the environmental crap as we now that is a smoke screen.  The hazards of of driving in the dirt far out way the hazards of a pit.

I'm glad you caught that. It appears he deleted later. Now he is trying to associated meth labs with pot farms.
I wonder if he got a certificate of occupancy on his meth property. The cost of cleaning a meth lab can be expensive.  There is a lot of regulations and testing that have to be followed. I can't picture CP doing this. He seems more like a person who would try and hide the fact.
J

Hmm assuming again I see... Lol so predictable... Yes all paper work in order and signed by the proper state employees..... tidy profit was made and you should be proud tv... Your kind bought it!! It's now a large grow.... Cheers