Ever wonder?.........
..... how people could stand and listen to Hitler and give Nazi salutes when they heard him say something theY agree with?

Well wonder no more.  That's what happened when that liberal brown shirt fascist David Hogg gave his speech last week at the March for Life.  Herr Hogg was doing his best Fuhrer impersonation alone with Nazi-style salutes and the crowd was responding in same.  Liberal fascism on display.

The raised clinched fist has been used by quite a few groups (on both sides of the spectrum) since at least the '60's in my lifetime. Are you gong to equate all of them to the Nazis too?
(03-30-2018, 03:58 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: ..... how people could stand and listen to Hitler and give Nazi salutes when they heard him say something theY agree with?

Well wonder no more.  That's what happened when that liberal brown shirt fascist David Hogg gave his speech last week at the March for Life.  Herr Hogg was doing his best Fuhrer impersonation alone with Nazi-style salutes and the crowd was responding in same.  Liberal fascism on display.

Well you have reached a new low, not that I'm surprised as you suck up the most nasty, vile, stench filled shit you can sink your teeth into. Slurp, slurp, slurp... I've heard this ridiculous video was out there amongst you most deplorable of deplorables. Thanks for sharing.  Laughing
I remember some rule, where if you brought up Nazi in an argument, then you lost.
I've seen a lot of comparing David Hogg to Hitler lately. But really, Trumps REGIME has been the most Hitler like thing I've seen.
(03-30-2018, 05:12 PM)chuck white Wrote: I remember some rule, where if you brought up Nazi in an argument, then you lost.

Godwin's law.
[Image: godwins-law.png]
(03-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Juniper Wrote: [Image: godwins-law.png]

Thanks, some stuff just gets foggy, in my recall.
(03-30-2018, 07:04 PM)Juniper Wrote: I've seen a lot of comparing David Hogg to Hitler lately. But really, Trumps REGIME has been the most Hitler like thing I've seen.
100%!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Well, Hogg may not be like Hitler, but he IS a royal douche.
(03-31-2018, 05:48 PM)GPnative Wrote: Well, Hogg may not be like Hitler, but he IS a royal douche.

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to this guy. What makes him a douche in your opinion?
(03-31-2018, 06:05 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 05:48 PM)GPnative Wrote: Well, Hogg may not be like Hitler, but he IS a royal douche.

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to this guy. What makes him a douche in your opinion?

I have no clue either. I just looked this up and it's basically just about exactly how I feel about guns....

Political views

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally, saying, "We’re calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent.”[35]
In an interview with Fox News, Hogg said he was for reasonable gun control such as regulations that prohibit those suffering from mental illnesses from acquiring guns.[10] Asked what new legislation he wants to see, Hogg replied: "Raising the federal age of gun ownership and possession to the age of 21; banning all bump stocks; making sure that we have universal background checks; making sure that people that have committed acts of domestic violence are no longer able to get a gun, which in Florida, it's harder, it's just not impossible, fully, yet; and making sure that people with a criminal history and a history of mental illness are not able to obtain these weapons of mass destruction."[36]
(03-31-2018, 06:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I have no clue either. I just looked this up and it's basically just about exactly how I feel about guns....

Political views

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally, saying, "We’re calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent.”[35]
In an interview with Fox News, Hogg said he was for reasonable gun control such as regulations that prohibit those suffering from mental illnesses from acquiring guns.[10] Asked what new legislation he wants to see, Hogg replied: "Raising the federal age of gun ownership and possession to the age of 21; banning all bump stocks; making sure that we have universal background checks; making sure that people that have committed acts of domestic violence are no longer able to get a gun, which in Florida, it's harder, it's just not impossible, fully, yet; and making sure that people with a criminal history and a history of mental illness are not able to obtain these weapons of mass destruction."[36]

This is not the first time I've seen Hogg compared to Hitler and I don't really understand why. If it's simply his 2nd Amendment views than it's a very uneducated remark that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny. It's only hysterical right wingers in their usual melt down status. I honestly think the term "snowflake" belongs much more to this fanatical right than lefties.  I'm still trying to figure why he's a douche.
(03-31-2018, 07:34 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 06:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Political views

This is not the first time I've seen Hogg compared to Hitler and I don't really understand why. If it's simply his 2nd Amendment views than it's a very uneducated remark that doesn't really stand up to scrutiny. It's only hysterical right wingers in their usual melt down status. I honestly think the term "snowflake" belongs much more to this fanatical right than lefties.  I'm still trying to figure why he's a douche.

Yes a highly uneducated remark from SF liberal and other far-right radical loons

I have an internal douche meter that is 100% accurate. He is an opportunistic douche.
He's a kid who watched his classmates die. I'm pretty sure he'd have been happy to have 17 douchebags in Grants Pass get assasinated instead. Sorry, my douchebag meter just pegged the needle.
(04-01-2018, 08:03 AM)GPnative Wrote:

I have an internal douche meter that is 100% accurate. He is an opportunistic douche.

Laughing Laughing Laughing   That may be so.  I may even trust you on that. On the other hand, he's just a kid with a lot of life lessons to learn. At least he didn't get killed.
[Image: feed-hogg-nrd-600.jpg]
(04-04-2018, 11:02 AM)GPnative Wrote: [Image: feed-hogg-nrd-600.jpg]

From the info below, can you state what Hogg wants that's against the first or second amendment?

(04-04-2018, 01:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 11:02 AM)GPnative Wrote: [Image: feed-hogg-nrd-600.jpg]

From the info below, can you state what Hogg wants that's against the first or second amendment?

Obviously you have not seen any of the little prick's diatribes.