Another Random Thought.
(07-29-2018, 06:59 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 06:46 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: Can I just say how much I hate the Trump meme thread?  I do.

You were ok with it until SFL started posting?  Because when it was Valuesize and Scrapper, you never said a word.

Who says I was?  I actually am sick of the Trump memes. There's a few clever ones but overall, I'm just sick of it all.  That's a bit assumption there SD. I don't even look ast SFL's for the most part...I try to scroll by them.
Me too on all of the above.
(07-29-2018, 06:46 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:45 PM)Juniper Wrote: Can I just say how much I hate the Trump meme thread?  I do.

You were ok with it until SFL started posting?  Because when it was Valuesize and Scrapper, you never said a word.
 That an abused assumption based only on the fact that she didn't complain until now.
I don't like any memes for the most part. Unless they are very funny and most are not especially when they are mocking Trump.
But I don't mind them much when they contain the truth and not an opinion.
Speaking of memes. I saw this and it totally applies to me.

[Image: 37811327_2154135544874231_76743104857636...e=5C0D62FC]
(07-29-2018, 07:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Speaking of memes. I saw this and it totally applies to me.

Probably.
Tom Hardy too.
Memes can be great. Memes can be irritating A/F also.

Many of you said you were tired of going to numerous threads only to find a meme posted, so I started the thread so MOST memes would go in ONE place rather than scattered everywhere. Nobody if forcing you to visit it btw.  Smiling
(07-29-2018, 09:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Many of you said you were tired of going to numerous threads only to find a meme posted, so I started the thread so MOST memes would go in ONE place rather than scattered everywhere. Nobody if forcing you to visit it btw.  Smiling

Yes, I figured that this would be said. That's why I chose here to post my thought.  And I don't. But sometimes I know that comments are posted and if it's getting a lot of activity, I'll check.  I appreciate that it's all in one place that I can avoid. It's just that often it's the only thing new on here to look at.
(07-29-2018, 08:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 07:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Speaking of memes. I saw this and it totally applies to me.

Probably.
Tom Hardy too.

Okay whoever that is
(07-29-2018, 09:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Of course not I personally was just talking about memes in general from anywhere
(07-29-2018, 11:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Probably.
Tom Hardy too.

Okay whoever that is

He's a British actor.He's pictured in the meme. Tends to play tough guys.
Oh boy! I have some memes this morning! Now I can hardly wait to post them!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(07-30-2018, 07:54 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 11:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Probably.
Tom Hardy too.

Okay whoever that is

He's a British actor.He's pictured in the meme. Tends to play tough guys.
  But not always.   Laughing Laughing [Image: giphy.gif]
I think I'll stop reading the comments following new stories on the internet. It's too depressing. How can there be so many IDIOT people in this world?
Well, if you’re asking if the percentage of idiots to smart people has increased, I’d say yes.
(08-07-2018, 10:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think I'll stop reading the comments following new stories on the internet. It's too depressing. How can there be so many IDIOT people in this world?
I've noticed the same thing. But You have to hope like I do that it's the dumb ones who want to comment the most.

Like on FB there are posts by channel 12 10 and 5 as well as posts in Jackson county chat.And there are a couple of morons who seem to always have some stupid comment.
(08-08-2018, 12:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 10:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think I'll stop reading the comments following new stories on the internet. It's too depressing. How can there be so many IDIOT people in this world?
I've noticed the same thing. But You have to hope like I do that it's the dumb ones who want to comment the most.

Like on FB there are posts by channel 12 10 and 5 as well as posts in Jackson county chat.And there are a couple of morons who seem to always have some stupid comment.

I hope you're right.
While shopping in Food 4 Less, someone knocked something over and it made a big bang. In order to hide their embarrassment(?) or just in a stupid attempt at lame humor, he shouted out "SHOTS FIRED!!! SHOTS FIRED!!!" Didn't seem very bright to me.
(08-10-2018, 12:18 PM)Juniper Wrote: While shopping in Food 4 Less, someone knocked something over and it made a big bang.  In order to hide their embarrassment(?) or just in a stupid attempt at lame humor, he shouted out "SHOTS FIRED!!!  SHOTS FIRED!!!"  Didn't seem very bright to me.

Actually it's not only not bright it's probably illegal.  And even if not I bet anyone who got hurt due to panic would win a civil suit.

the phrase "shouting fire in a crowded theater" has since come to be known as synonymous with an action that the speaker believes goes beyond the rights guaranteed by free speech, reckless or malicious speech, or an action whose outcomes are obvious.