Medfords air quality just went to hell
(08-10-2018, 12:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 11:54 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote: The readings just went off for all Southern Oregon
. I suppose we are at apocalypse level now.
They go of the page every hour while they update them.

Yes, I figured, TV, but as usual, you display your unnatural talent for taking the breath right out of a post.   Blink Laughing

You have unnatural talent I have seen( as well as others) often over the years of making comments where the reader is left guessing as to the meaning.
Anyway I thought you may have been kidding but with you I never know.  Smiling
(08-10-2018, 01:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote: The readings just went off for all Southern Oregon

Yes, I figured, TV, but as usual, you display your unnatural talent for taking the breath right out of a post.   Blink Laughing

You have unnatural talent I have seen( as well as others) often over the years of making comments where the reader is left guessing as to the meaning.

Laughing Laughing Laughing   I just assume everyone knows what I'm thinking even though everyone disproves my theory all the time.  Guess I'll never learn!  Although I thought my use of the phrase "apocalypse" was obvious humor.  There I go again.   Rolling Eyes
(08-10-2018, 01:43 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing   I just assume everyone knows what I'm thinking even though everyone disproves my theory all the time.  Guess I'll never learn!  Although I thought my use of the phrase "apocalypse" was obvious humor.  There I go again.   Rolling Eyes

I knew the term "apocalypse" was obvious humor. But the truth is when they stop at Hazardous how bad can hazardous get? There should be a black zone which means if you are in that location you are dead. Laughing
(08-10-2018, 04:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 11:54 AM)tvguy Wrote: They go of the page every hour while they update them.

I knew the term "apocalypse" was obvious humor. But the truth is when they stop at Hazardous how bad can hazardous get? There should be a black zone which means if you are in that location you are dead. Laughing

Sounds good. You should put that forward.
(08-10-2018, 04:11 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 12:23 PM)Juniper Wrote: Yes, I figured, TV, but as usual, you display your unnatural talent for taking the breath right out of a post.   Blink Laughing

OK But I wonder if everyone will see the humor at this point in time Confused
(08-10-2018, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Nope
(08-10-2018, 04:18 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 04:13 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 01:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing   I just assume everyone knows what I'm thinking even though everyone disproves my theory all the time.  Guess I'll never learn!  Although I thought my use of the phrase "apocalypse" was obvious humor.  There I go again.   Rolling Eyes

Nope

Everyone? maybe not but I do!   Laughing
My Gosh! I can see a patch of blue sky!!
Wow! Dramatic change from the 200's to 94 now.
(08-10-2018, 06:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: Wow! Dramatic change from the 200's to 94 now.

Wind shifted.
(08-10-2018, 06:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 06:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: Wow! Dramatic change from the 200's to 94 now.

Wind shifted.

What else would account for this Laughing Laughing  I'm sorry I was born a smart ass.

My wife and I were both outside by my garden area and enjoying a rare 'be able to be outside event'

Seems like a wind from the west is the reason. They forecast  that awhile back and it didn't happen
Well, that didn't last very long.    Confused

I want a do over.
(08-11-2018, 04:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, that didn't last very long.    Confused

I want a do over.

I think you got one right?
Wow poor Ashland they are the only city in the purple ( Very unhealty) at 260.

Most of the rest of the local cities are at about 180
I knew I was sensitive but I though maybe I was paranoid. But yesterday I decided to drive over to my new work in Phoenix without a mask.(air conditioner is kaput) I wore one coming home because it was worse....but last night I felt ill and was coughing and hacking up stuff, which I don't typically do, so I guess I really am. Back to wearing those masks!!
(08-14-2018, 04:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: I knew I was sensitive but I though maybe I was paranoid. But yesterday I decided to drive over to my new work in Phoenix without a mask.(air conditioner is kaput) I wore one coming home because it was worse....but last night I felt ill and was coughing and hacking up stuff, which I don't typically do, so I guess I really am. Back to wearing those masks!!

Does the air purifier at home work well?
(08-14-2018, 04:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 04:34 PM)Juniper Wrote: I knew I was sensitive but I though maybe I was paranoid. But yesterday I decided to drive over to my new work in Phoenix without a mask.(air conditioner is kaput) I wore one coming home because it was worse....but last night I felt ill and was coughing and hacking up stuff, which I don't typically do, so I guess I really am. Back to wearing those masks!!

I suppose it does.  To be honest, I don't know if it makes that big a difference, because the new house has no carpeting and is very clean but I'm taking precautions anyway.
(08-14-2018, 04:52 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I suppose it does.  To be honest, I don't know if it makes that big a difference, because the new house has no carpeting and is very clean but I'm taking precautions anyway.

How has it affected your electric bill?
It seems far smokier this afternoon than we've seen in awhile. Yet the AQI is around 185. It doesn't make sense to me. Do we have a new fire that is very local?
(08-14-2018, 04:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 04:52 PM)Juniper Wrote:

How has it affected your electric bill?
I'm quite sure she doesn't have a clue. Especially in a new house she probably doesn't know what an average bill is yet.
It's basically just a fan so I doubt the electricity usage even matters. Mine has ran nos stop since the day I bought it.

I was just talking  to my wife about how nice and QUIET it will be once all my fans,the air purifier and the two ACs are not all humming along.

I have 2 ACs
One air purifier
and six fans in the house Laughing

It's hard to hear each other if we are not close Surprised