Craigslist funny stuff
(08-02-2018, 06:19 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I know I’ve bitched before about it, but people who are selling a car, with no title, blown head gasket, bad transmission need to put that shit in auto parts.
Many of them put it in both categories. I hate the asswipes who post their crap in every category they can think of.

Also the jerks who post the same item every day.

and dealers, auto junk yards,pawn shops, antique dealers, Brand new in ashland, thrift stores...
(08-02-2018, 12:56 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 06:19 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I know I’ve bitched before about it, but people who are selling a car, with no title, blown head gasket, bad transmission need to put that shit in auto parts.
Many of them put it in both categories. I hate the asswipes who post their crap in every category they can think of.

and dealers, auto junk yards,pawn shops, antique dealers, Brand new in ashland, thrift stores...
They separated the wheels and tires categories, but they didn’t keep the private party/dealers option so now I have to wade through all sorts of garbage posts.

There is one particular asshat that has been posting his POS utility trailer, every single day, sometimes more than once, for months now, gotta be at least 6 months. He'd be hard pressed to get rid of the shit pile for free. He started in the $450 range, down to $200. It's worth whatever the going rate for scrap is.

https://medford.craigslist.org/tro/d/uti...85355.html
(08-02-2018, 01:58 PM)GPnative Wrote:

There is one particular asshat that has been posting his POS utility trailer, every single day, sometimes more than once, for months now, gotta be at least 6 months. He'd be hard pressed to get rid of the shit pile for free. He started in the $450 range, down to $200. It's worth whatever the going rate for scrap is.

https://medford.craigslist.org/tro/d/uti...85355.html

I don't see his post because I exclude "trailers" from my search. Also baby stuff, furniture, household jewelry and lots of other categories I have no interest in.
Also I see nothing for under 15 bucks or over $10,000. That also excludes posts with no price.

I flagged his ad based on what you said but also because OF NO LOCATION. Why should anyone have to call these jerks just to find out they live too far away?
This is how I search Craigslist I limit my search to 20 miles and that excludes Cave Junction ,Williams. Redding and Grants Pass and everywhere else I don't care to go.

I flag all the crap that violates the rules in one way or another so that HIDES them from the next days search and lasts until I've flagged or hid 2000 posts.
This also makes the newest item listed at the top of the page.

[Image: CL_1.jpg]

[Image: CL_2.jpg]
Dang! You've got this stuff down.
(08-02-2018, 03:09 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Dang! You've got this stuff down.

Yes, I think I do too thanks Big Grin
$500!!, five hundred?! as in a 5 and 2 zero's? And that's EACH, as in ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR BOTH! Crack smoking moron. At first one would think perhaps it is a typo, but he says $500 in 2 places, in the heading and the description. I'm not sure the going rate for schedule 20/40, but it sure as hell is not $500. But hey, at least he is taking offers maybe those babies could be yours for the low low price of $800?!

Steel firewood stacking racks - $500 (Gold Hill)

[Image: 00t0t_i4jHPf4dXdF_600x450.jpg]

I have 2 of these firewood racks,made for containing your firewood.
This will hold 8' x 4' X 1'-about a half of a cord of wood.
I am selling both-500.00 each,or best offer. Made from sch 40 and sch 20 metal.
Please call show contact info -I do not receive texts.
(08-15-2018, 07:42 AM)GPnative Wrote: $500!!, five hundred?! as in a 5 and 2 zero's? And that's EACH, as in ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR BOTH! Crack smoking moron. At first one would think perhaps it is a typo, but he says $500 in 2 places, in the heading and the description. I'm not sure the going rate for schedule 20/40, but it sure as hell is not $500. But hey, at least he is taking offers maybe those babies could be yours for the low low price of $800?!

sheesh also 8' x 4' X 1' is only 1/4 of a cord
(08-15-2018, 11:51 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 07:42 AM)GPnative Wrote: $500!!, five hundred?! as in a 5 and 2 zero's? And that's EACH, as in ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR BOTH! Crack smoking moron. At first one would think perhaps it is a typo, but he says $500 in 2 places, in the heading and the description. I'm not sure the going rate for schedule 20/40, but it sure as hell is not $500. But hey, at least he is taking offers maybe those babies could be yours for the low low price of $800?!

Just out of curiosity...what would you charge for it?
(08-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I don't know maybe 50 bucks. It would depend of if I paid for all the pipe and those fittings.
(08-15-2018, 05:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I don't know maybe 50 bucks. It would depend of if I paid for all the pipe and those fittings.

Ditto
What a great deal! Anyone want to take part in a federal crime?

Looking for mail forwarding - $100 (ashland/medford)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map)
I need a physical address to send mail to, then have you send it to me. I will provide envelopes and stamps. If I receive the mail, I will send you $25 for every piece of mail that I receive, via paypal or money order. I plan on doing this about 4 times, potentially more. Contact me via email or text 53zero,20nine,3five12. Thank you.
(08-29-2018, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: What a great deal! Anyone want to take part in a federal crime?

(google map)
I need a physical address to send mail to, then have you send it to me. I will provide envelopes and stamps. If I receive the mail, I will send you $25 for every piece of mail that I receive, via paypal or money order. I plan on doing this about 4 times, potentially more. Contact me via email or text 53zero,20nine,3five12. Thank you.

Is that illegal?
I used to remember private mail box services that would do that for you.
You would have a street address with a box number.
A lot of times it was used with incorporating in another state.
(08-29-2018, 08:42 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: What a great deal! Anyone want to take part in a federal crime?

(google map)

Is that illegal?
 I don't know if it is illegal. It sounds like it is to me. but I bet what this person wants to do with someones mailing address IS illegal.
(08-29-2018, 09:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

(google map)

Is that illegal?
 I don't know if it is illegal. It sounds like it is to me. but I bet what this person wants to do with someones mailing address IS illegal.

Yeah, I don't know if the forwarding itself is illegal, but who wants to do that sure isn't do it because they're forwarding used chewing gum.
(08-29-2018, 09:51 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 09:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:

(google map)

Is that illegal?

Yeah, I don't know if the forwarding itself is illegal, but who wants to do that sure isn't do it because they're forwarding used chewing gum.

Forwarding mail is when mail is sent to your house but it's for the previous resident. So you just cross out the wrong address, write in the correct one and mail it.

This person wants someone to receive mail and then put it in another stamped envelope and then just mail it. And he/she pays 25 bucks Blink Blink

That is not forwarding mail. I don't know it sure sounds sketchy to me
This is someone who needs an Oregon address and lives in California.
There was a guy who paid one of my landlords for just that purpose; he was a traveling salesman and for tax reasons he needed to have a physical address. She would just collect the mail for him and he’d show up once a month.
(08-30-2018, 05:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is someone who needs an Oregon address and lives in California.
There was a guy who paid one of my landlords for just that purpose; he was a traveling salesman and for tax reasons he needed to have a physical address. She would just collect the mail for him and he’d show up once a month.

I have heard of it being done just for DMV reasons as well.  It costs a lot more to keep a vehicle registered in California, or Washington.
(08-30-2018, 05:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is someone who needs an Oregon address and lives in California.
How do you know he's in California?

For tax reasons? Or for tax fraud?