Well it turns out Elizibeth Warren realy is part NA
And the POS POTUS squirmed right out of being WRONG.

Yep he and the trophy wife gold digger just stood their yucking it up and saying no he won't pay the million he said he would.
She has less Indian in her DNA than I do, and I don't qualify. But do go on.
Qualify for what? So you've checked your DNA so you can get $$?
Any opinion on Kevin McCarthy's family ACTUALLY scamming millions in no-bid contracts by claiming to be Native American?
My guess is no, you'll deny, deny, and deny.
[Image: d4395e3509e33a5e5f94d9e91d7d9b70.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: 809ab43569eb92bf418fa0bad3a9d083.jpg]

(10-16-2018, 07:53 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Qualify for what? So you've checked your DNA so you can get $$?
Any opinion on Kevin McCarthy's family ACTUALLY scamming millions in no-bid contracts by claiming to be Native American?
My guess is no, you'll deny, deny, and deny.

I hadn't heard of that story... Wink

https://www.indianz.com/News/2018/10/15/...landed.asp
(10-16-2018, 05:40 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: She has less Indian in her DNA than I do, and I don't qualify. But do go on.

Like BBQ said.. qualify for what? She has never said she qualifies for anything. She has never been given anything because of her NA ancestry.
You boy Trump has mocked her mercilessly and called her a racist and now it's been proven she was 100 percent correct the entire time.
And incredibly Trump and YOU can't face this simple fact.

"Trump sharpened his attacks as that campaign heated up, telling NBC News: "She made up her heritage, which I think is racist. I think she's a racist, actually because what she did was very racist."
(10-16-2018, 08:15 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: [Image: d4395e3509e33a5e5f94d9e91d7d9b70.jpg]

She was right the whole time and you and your man child trump don't have the balls to admit it.
I don't know why anyone might have actually believed what he said when he said it. But then I tend to give some people more credit then they're due.
(10-16-2018, 12:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 05:40 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: She has less Indian in her DNA than I do, and I don't qualify. But do go on.
She has never been given anything because of her NA ancestry.

I strongly disagree with this. Her Harvard Professor appointment was definitely given to her based upon her claim on a form that she was Native American.  They advertised her as the first NA Woman on their faculty for years.
(10-16-2018, 12:55 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 12:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
She has never been given anything because of her NA ancestry.

I strongly disagree with this. Her Harvard Professor appointment was definitely given to her based upon her claim on a form that she was Native American.  They advertised her as the first NA Woman on their faculty for years.

By Annie Linskey Globe Staff  September 01, 2018
More than 60 Harvard professors were eligible to vote on whether to offer Elizabeth Warren a tenured position at the law school in 1993. The Globe reached out to all of the living professors who could have been in that room to ask whether her claims to Native American heritage were a factor in their votes.
Here’s a sampling of what they said.
Laurence Tribe : “I would be willing to swear on a hundred bibles, if I believed in the Bible, that the idea that she took advantage of some minority status was ludicrous.”
Advertisement
Martha Minow : “I was there. I was in the meetings. It never came up. . . . There is no news here. I can utterly close the door. There was no conversation of her having any Native American identity. I can say that conclusively.”
Get Ground Game in your inbox:
Daily updates and analysis on national politics from James Pindell.

Duncan Kennedy : “The idea of affirmative action for Native Americans didn’t exist in the at the time. I never heard a person mention that.”
Randall Kennedy : “She was not on the radar screen at all in terms of a racial minority hire. . . . It was just not an issue. I can’t remember anybody ever mentioning her in this context.”
William Alford : “I have no recollection at all of any consideration of her being a Native American. It just never, as far as I know, entered the equation. I would have been attentive to that if it had.”
Richard Fallon : “If the appointment had been presented in a way that Elizabeth had minority status, I’m as certain as I can be that it would have stuck out in my mind because it would have astonishing to me to learn that about Elizabeth.”

Martha Field : “I was there and I voted on her. Native American was never brought up. We had no idea. I don’t think it was on any of the paperwork. . . . I never heard about it until it became a national issue.”
David Herwitz : “There was no issue of a claim or what a nice plus it would have been for the law school.”
Bruce Hay : “I was at Liz Warren’s appointments meeting. The subject of her ancestry did not come up in any way, shape, or form.”
Arthur Miller: “I do not recall any reference to her heritage. It may have come up in passing, but I do not recall. I just don’t recall. It was not something I really cared about other than it has always been a problem with American law schools that Native Americans are underrepresented.”
David Wilkins: “Throughout this discussion at no time did I ever hear anyone mention anything about the fact that Professor Warren may have some Native American heritage. I never heard it in discussions. I don’t remember seeing any references to it in the file. I simply did not know about this. This would have been something I would have been interested in.”
Advertisement
Charles Fried : “It had nothing to do with our consideration and deliberation.”
Christopher Edley : “As far as I know, she never mentioned it, and if anyone on the faculty knew about it, they didn’t mention it publicly.”
Joseph Singer : “I never heard anything about Elizabeth Warren’s Indian heritage until after her appointment was voted by the faculty at Harvard Law School, of which I was a member at the time. Since I write scholarly articles about federal Indian law, and did so at that time, I think I would have remembered it if that had come up in any way at the time of her consideration for an appointment.”
Charles Donahue : “I am, however, quite comfortable saying that one thing that was not discussed, mentioned, or, so far as I am aware, known by anyone, was that Elizabeth might be regarded as having minority status. I know that I read the committee report, and I can remember the meeting, and nothing about this was said.”
Lewis Sargentich : “I was enthusiastically in favor of the appointment. There was no mention whatsoever of Elizabeth Warren’s ethnicity. The reason I’m sure of that is that, quite some time later, I heard something about Elizabeth’s ethnicity. I had no knowledge of it before then, by which time Elizabeth had been on the faculty for quite a while.”
Harry S. “Terry” Martin: “I do remember the discussion over Liz Warren’s appointment. I recall no discussion of her ethnic heritage. . . . Only after her appointment at Harvard did I learn she had some Native American blood.”
Morton Horwitz : “I was in the room when Elizabeth Warren was voted a permanent position at Harvard Law School. I am certain there was no mention of any Native American background.”
Henry Steiner : “I knew nothing about any Native American ancestry until newspapers and radio news started recently to discuss the issue.”
Jon Hanson: “I was in similar circles with Elizabeth, shared many students with her, attended talks by Elizabeth, and went to lunch a couple of times with her, and recall no mention from her or anyone else of Native American heritage. I had no knowledge of any such claims.”
Richard Parker : “No. That didn’t come up in that meeting. I remember hearing about it later.”
Howell Jackson: “It wasn’t until years later that I had any idea that there was any possibility that she had Native American heritage.”
Jerry Frug: “I was in the room when Elizabeth was voted an appointment. There was no mention at any time of her heritage in the discussion that day. The discussion was only about her scholarship and teaching. More to the point, I had never heard anything about her Native American heritage until the media began discussing it during her Senate campaign. The topic came as a surprise to me.”
David Shapiro: “I was there for the vote and don’t recall any discussion of her heritage.”
(10-16-2018, 12:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I don't know why anyone might have actually believed what he said when he said it. But then I tend to give some people more credit then they're due.

Well it's not just that he he won't pay the million bucks now the lying asshole denies ever saying he would.
(10-16-2018, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 12:42 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I don't know why anyone might have actually believed what he said when he said it. But then I tend to give some people more credit then they're due.

Well it's not just that he he won't pay the million bucks now the lying asshole denies ever saying he would.

Yes, and it isn't the first time he denies he said something that he said in a video. The guy has no shame.
(10-16-2018, 01:36 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yes, and it isn't the first time he denies he said something that he said in a video. The guy has no shame.

It's like some little kid weaseling to get out of a bet he lost.  Trump said.. what percentage NA is she?

Excuse me? Did SHE ever claim to be a certain percentage? No and what she said turns out to be 100% true.

He's never grown up, He is a spoiled rotten man boy who was coddled his whole life.

1. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 2m2 minutes ago
    More

I don't call Trump's core supporters—his hard base (20% of voters)—"cultists" to start an insult war, make myself feel good, prove my bona fides as a Trump critic, or whatever. I say it because I agree with @rezaaslan that Trump's base exhibits *all* the signs of being a cult.

2. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 38s38 seconds ago
    More

We must not lose sight of normalcy. Normal people know when a man has made a bet; normal people know how to read hard data about someone's ancestry; normal people call a lie a lie and know calling women "horseface" is out of bounds. Cultists literally *don't* know any of this.
[Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 15m15 minutes ago
More

Every American on social media needs to learn to *recognize* cultists.

When you do—and when you find you're interacting with one—don't get angry, don't insult them, don't call them a "bot," don't swear or engage in *any way*. Just walk away slowly.

Cultists are beyond hope.
(10-16-2018, 02:20 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
  1. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 2m2 minutes ago
    More

I don't call Trump's core supporters—his hard base (20% of voters)—"cultists" to start an insult war, make myself feel good, prove my bona fides as a Trump critic, or whatever. I say it because I agree with @rezaaslan that Trump's base exhibits *all* the signs of being a cult.

2. [Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 38s38 seconds ago
    More

We must not lose sight of normalcy. Normal people know when a man has made a bet; normal people know how to read hard data about someone's ancestry; normal people call a lie a lie and know calling women "horseface" is out of bounds. Cultists literally *don't* know any of this.
[Image: _HKY3niq_bigger.jpg]Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 15m15 minutes ago
More

When you do—and when you find you're interacting with one—don't get angry, don't insult them, don't call them a "bot," don't swear or engage in *any way*. Just walk away slowly.

So are twitter's social warriors.
(10-16-2018, 02:35 PM)GPnative Wrote:
    More

More

More

Instead of attacking the messenger what about the message?

What say you?  No not the cultist part. The part where he lies and loves to call people names. He actually called Warren a racist.
Plus whether trump is or is not a racist he has certainty said said more things to indicate he is than warren.
I am N.A.
I dont know how much or what else. I'm sure I'm a mutt like most Americans.
I only know that the generations before me all stated we were N.A. My maternal side is from Sulphur, Oklahoma... Sulphur Springs Reservation... Chickasaw National Recreation Area.
But, like most people, I have never had my DNA tested.

I trust that Elizabeth Warren didn't lie about it. I believe she's like me... and many, many others... who go by stories passed through the generations.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(10-16-2018, 03:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 02:35 PM)GPnative Wrote:
    More

More

More

Instead of attacking the messenger what about the message?

What say you?  No not the cultist part. The part where he lies and loves to call people names. He actually called Warren a racist.
Plus whether trump is or is not a racist he has certainty said said more things to indicate he is than warren.

I think his tweets are childish and I think the name calling cheapens his message, however they are wholly effective in driving the reactions he thrives on. I think he lies no more or less than the rest of POTUS' in my lifetime, so it's easy for me to dismiss most of what he says, just like I dismissed Obama, Bush, Clinton etc.
[Image: d465ab421eeaaefcc84535e14251a975.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk