I actually agree with Trump
(11-26-2018, 11:07 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: Of course, back in 2013.....

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut...ssion=true

Well that was 100 people not thousands. And it was not advertised for weeks ahead of time that invaders were coming Razz

I'm not sure what your point is. Can you expand a little?
(11-26-2018, 03:08 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I'm not sure what your point is. Can you expand a little?

I guess SD is just saying this has happened before?
(11-26-2018, 10:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 10:15 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 08:36 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: Ds5Zh5OUwAYR_M_.jpg]

Oh the humanity.....one can in a giant open swath of fresh air.

I posted the photo for those not able to view the video. I actually think this action was a good call, but I'll bet Trump would prefer a harsher response. These folks rushing the border was a stupid move considering the numerous reporters embedded in these caravans warned what whey would encounter.  Idiotas.   Dry

I'm fairly sure Trump would love to seem them shot down.
(11-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I posted the photo for those not able to view the video. I actually think this action was a good call, but I'll bet Trump would prefer a harsher response. These folks rushing the border was a stupid move considering the numerous reporters embedded in these caravans warned what whey would encounter.  Idiotas.   Dry

That's quite a leap. Drinking tonight?
(11-26-2018, 09:37 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Wow, what a comment.  I actually believe that. And I've had a very long day at work, (up at 4.00 am), and have only been home about an hour and a half. Not that I should have to defend myself to you. But it wouldn't qualify as a PUI.
(11-26-2018, 09:43 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 10:15 AM)GPnative Wrote: Oh the humanity.....one can in a giant open swath of fresh air.

Wow, what a comment.  I actually believe that. And I've had a very long day at work, (up at 4.00 am), and have only been home about an hour and a half. Not that I should have to defend myself to you. But it wouldn't qualify as a PUI.

So, even worse.  You BELIEVE the President of the United States CRAVED the blood of border crossers?  Really? That is your belief?
(11-26-2018, 09:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 10:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I posted the photo for those not able to view the video. I actually think this action was a good call, but I'll bet Trump would prefer a harsher response. These folks rushing the border was a stupid move considering the numerous reporters embedded in these caravans warned what whey would encounter.  Idiotas.   Dry

So, even worse.  You BELIEVE the President of the United States CRAVED the blood of border crossers?  Really? That is your belief?

I believe that The President of the United States would be quite happy if they were shot down. Yes. That's my belief. Trump is a disgusting, despicable person who I've never seen show any genuine compassion or empathy for anyone and seems to be incapable of thinking of anything but his own aggrandization. He has done nothing to show me otherwise.  He's a sick individual. His title earns him zero respect.
Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Michelle Baldanza confirmed to Business Insider that the Department of Defense received the memo, a "cabinet order" that reportedly permits "a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search."

Such activities could potentially be in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids active-duty military personnel from engaging in law enforcement activities on American soil, although the Department of Defense insists that it will not violate the law.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-ho...el-2018-11
(11-26-2018, 10:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Michelle Baldanza confirmed to Business Insider that the Department of Defense received the memo, a "cabinet order" that reportedly permits "a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search."

Such activities could potentially be in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids active-duty military personnel from engaging in law enforcement activities on American soil, although the Department of Defense insists that it will not violate the law.

Oh, I don't think Trump would actually do something like that, but then, he never ceases to astonish me.
(11-26-2018, 09:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 10:51 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I posted the photo for those not able to view the video. I actually think this action was a good call, but I'll bet Trump would prefer a harsher response. These folks rushing the border was a stupid move considering the numerous reporters embedded in these caravans warned what whey would encounter.  Idiotas.   Dry

Yes, it is my belief. I don't think he'd give it a second thought if he could get away with it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(11-26-2018, 10:30 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 09:48 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 09:02 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm fairly sure Trump would love to seem them shot down.

Yes, it is my belief. I don't think he'd give it a second thought if he could get away with it.

Exactly.  I do believe that if it was something he could get away with, he would, if it fit his agenda.
[Image: W9Tm-qr3_bigger.jpg]Auschwitz MemorialVerified account @AuschwitzMuseum 8h8 hours ago

When we look at Auschwitz we see the end of the process. It's important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers. This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanisation & escalating violence.
What is more astonishing to me is that SD doesn't see it.
(11-26-2018, 10:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: What is more astonishing to me is that SD doesn't see it.
They choose willful ignorance... otherwise they would have to take a long look at their own beliefs.

(11-26-2018, 10:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: What is more astonishing to me is that SD doesn't see it.

Oh come on now. There's a picture of a woman and two children and you guys are think SD has to agree trump would be happy killing them?
(11-26-2018, 10:45 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: W9Tm-qr3_bigger.jpg]Auschwitz MemorialVerified account @AuschwitzMuseum 8h8 hours ago

When we look at Auschwitz we see the end of the process. It's important to remember that the Holocaust actually did not start from gas chambers. This hatred gradually developed from words, stereotypes & prejudice through legal exclusion, dehumanisation & escalating violence.

Over the top. Trump is protecting our border.
(11-26-2018, 10:24 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 10:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Michelle Baldanza confirmed to Business Insider that the Department of Defense received the memo, a "cabinet order" that reportedly permits "a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search."

Oh, I don't think Trump would actually do something like that, but then, he never ceases to astonish me.

Do something like what? I see nothing wrong with this.........."a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search.""
(11-27-2018, 02:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Do something like what? I see nothing wrong with this.........."a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search.""

Visions of the Berlin Wall come to mind. I would think if we can claim to be the "greatest country in the world" we could manage our boarder without killing poor people and their children. That would be horrific on the international evening news.

That's what I see wrong with it.
(11-27-2018, 03:01 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 02:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Visions of the Berlin Wall come to mind. I would think if we can claim to be the "greatest country in the world" we could manage our boarder without killing poor people and their children. That would be horrific on the international evening news.

That's what I see wrong with it.
Well I guess you and the others missed the part that said "where necessary" .

Who said anything about killing poor people and their children? In my mind "where necessary" would mean if someone's life was in danger.