Spite Vote
I did not vote for POTUS in the 2016 election. I despised Hillary and I detested Trump. My feelings have not improved with time. However, due to the incessant whining and badgering of all things Trump, I might be forced to the polls in 2020. Seriously, I get it. He is a world class horse's ass. I won't even begin to argue. But he couldn't step in front of a bus to save a squirrel without somehow being lambasted for it. The Headline: TRUMP SAVES PLAGUE INFESTED VERMIN! JAYWALKING PANEL WILL BE CONVENED!

Not that my vote would matter one damn bit...
(12-06-2018, 08:38 AM)GCG Wrote: I did not vote for POTUS in the 2016 election. I despised Hillary and I detested Trump. My feelings have not improved with time. However, due to the incessant whining and badgering of all things Trump, I might be forced to the polls in 2020. Seriously, I get it. He is a world class horse's ass. I won't even begin to argue. But he couldn't step in front of a bus to save a squirrel without somehow being lambasted for it. The Headline: TRUMP SAVES PLAGUE INFESTED VERMIN! JAYWALKING PANEL WILL BE CONVENED!

Wondering where you've been since Clinton was in office. That's been going on for one side or the other forever. It's not new.
(12-06-2018, 08:46 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 08:38 AM)GCG Wrote: I did not vote for POTUS in the 2016 election. I despised Hillary and I detested Trump. My feelings have not improved with time. However, due to the incessant whining and badgering of all things Trump, I might be forced to the polls in 2020. Seriously, I get it. He is a world class horse's ass. I won't even begin to argue. But he couldn't step in front of a bus to save a squirrel without somehow being lambasted for it. The Headline: TRUMP SAVES PLAGUE INFESTED VERMIN! JAYWALKING PANEL WILL BE CONVENED!

Wondering where you've been since Clinton was in office. That's been going on for one side or the other forever. It's not new.

True enough... but I firmly believe that Trump gets far more than his share of bad press... even compared to Clinton and the rest. Anyway... it's been so damn slow around here, I figured to take an unpopular stance just to liven things up.  Eyebrows

True.  I have found humor in the fact that some here blame local Trump voters for helping get him elected, when NOT ONE Oregon vote counted for Trump.
No one blames local wignuts. You're emasculated in Oregon, thankfully.
The electoral college is the culprit.
(12-06-2018, 09:04 AM)GCG Wrote:

True enough... but I firmly believe that Trump gets far more than his share of bad press... even compared to Clinton and the rest. Anyway... it's been so damn slow around here, I figured to take an unpopular stance just to liven things up.  Eyebrows

Then I predict you will be a resounding success!   Big Grin 

Actually I think trump deserves and indeed welcomes all of it.   Wink
(12-06-2018, 09:49 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No one blames local wignuts. You're emasculated in Oregon, thankfully.
The electoral college is the culprit.

Nothing is perfect.   Embarrassed

Try following his Twitter. What ever bad press he gets... he deserves! I think he is like an attention starved child... any attention is good, even if it's bad.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(12-06-2018, 10:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Try following his Twitter. What ever bad press he gets... he deserves!  I think he is like an attention starved child... any attention is good, even if it's bad.

No POTUS should be on Twitter.... EVER! It's one of the many things that I dislike about him. Grow the fuck up, already.
Oh, I disagree. We elected a game show host and we got what we deserved.
It was a wake up call about the fragility of our system of government.
Hopefully, positive outcomes will sprout from Trump's fertilizer.
What is with Republicans and celebrities?

Reagan
Schwarzenegger
Trump

Funny that you assume Trump will be running again.

When I see the incessant whining and badgering of all things Trump. I think about the the incessant whining and badgering of all things Obama. And before that the incessant whining and badgering of all things Clinton.

And the fact that Trump was a fucking Birther on top of the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut and tweets his unbelievable ignorance every day.

This Means I don't even care if people exaggerate or lie about what he has done. I find it stupid that anyone needs to because he has done and said enough stupid things for TEN presidents.
(12-06-2018, 06:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: What is with Republicans and celebrities?

Reagan
Schwarzenegger
Trump

Add to that Chuck Heston
(12-06-2018, 06:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 06:22 PM)chuck white Wrote: What is with Republicans and celebrities?

Reagan
Schwarzenegger
Trump

Add to that Chuck Heston

Yup... that's all 4 of them.
(12-06-2018, 07:01 PM)GCG Wrote:

Reagan
Schwarzenegger
Trump

Add to that Chuck Heston

Are you talking about celebrities who served in political office as Republicans or celebrities who are Republicans? If the later there are scores more.
(12-06-2018, 07:01 PM)GCG Wrote:

Reagan
Schwarzenegger
Trump

Add to that Chuck Heston

Not really. What about Ted Nugent? Kid Rock? Kanye West? John Wayne

I'm with Cuzz on what is really meant.

IMO it's the conservatives who love to bitch at anyone from hollywood  or television who has an opinion because for some reason they are not worthy?
And the same people don't mind that two giant conservatives republican TV stars became the POTUS. Reagan and now Trump.
(12-06-2018, 02:20 PM)GCG Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Try following his Twitter. What ever bad press he gets... he deserves!  I think he is like an attention starved child... any attention is good, even if it's bad.

No POTUS should be on Twitter.... EVER! It's one of the many things that I dislike about him. Grow the fuck up, already.

100% agree. It's the most juvenile behavior.
(12-06-2018, 06:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

When I see the incessant whining and badgering of all things Trump. I think about the the incessant whining and badgering of all things Obama. And before that the incessant whining and badgering of all things Clinton.

And the fact that Trump was a fucking Birther on top of the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut and tweets his unbelievable ignorance every day.

This Means I don't even care if people exaggerate or lie about what he has done. I find it stupid that anyone needs to because he has done and said enough stupid things for TEN presidents.

Can you imagine that he won't?  I don't think his ego would allow it.
(12-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 06:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Can you imagine that he won't?  I don't think his ego would allow it.

I think there is a chance a Republican could challenge him in the primary. If was in the GOP I sure as hell would not want to back the most disliked POTUS ever elected.

Also if enough evidence comes up to impeach him My guess is he will resign before anyone can prove anything.
That way he can keep up with the abused witch hunt excuse.
The idea that DJT will survive a trial for Conspiracy against the United States in collaboration with a hostile foreign power is laughable.