Peopel who actually belive this are part of our local culture
It actually saddens me when I think of the people who think is all true this voted for Trump.
 And that Trump probably agrees with most of it.

[Image: Far-right-meme.jpg]
So they don't believe in a democracy?? I guess not.
(12-27-2018, 03:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: So they don't believe in a democracy?? I guess not.

Yes that's pretty much it. Good point. This is a FB group in GP.
(12-27-2018, 04:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 03:43 PM)Cuzz Wrote: So they don't believe in a democracy?? I guess not.

Yes that's pretty much it. Good point. This is a FB group in GP.

But they do favor a republic.... like fascist Italy was a republic.

That makes a little sense. Very little sense.   Laughing
The place that asswipe Wise shared it from on FB is called Trump Rules.
Talk about propaganda, plus rabid Donnie lovers responding.
(12-27-2018, 06:36 PM)bbqboy Wrote: The place that asswipe Wise shared it from on FB is called Trump Rules.
Talk about propaganda, plus rabid Donnie lovers responding.

Oh goodie. Laughing
I seriously can't believe there are people out there who actually believe any of this crap. Either side.
Then stay away from Neanderthal Chat !
(12-27-2018, 03:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: It actually saddens me when I think of the people who think is all true this voted for Trump.

Ok I'll take your test. Left side top to bottom:

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

As to the left side... I'll answer how I believe most Dems feel.

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes... on anyone richer than them
Yes
No

And BTW, your premise is flawed... or at least misleading. Sure it's true that people that believe that way, (on the sign), all voted for Trump. But a whole hell of a lot of people that don't believe that way also voted for him. And it is EXACTLY those presumptions that brought them to the polls. They were pissed off that they were viewed in EXACTLY the way that is portrayed here. It doesn't matter that whoever made that sign is an idiot from the right. The rest of us don't want to be lumped in with that mentality. Hillary's "deplorable" quote did more to rally the center/right than anything that Trump did or said. 

As long as the left keeps trying to paint with the same broad brush... idiots like Trump still have a chance.
(12-30-2018, 07:20 PM)GCG Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 03:29 PM)tvguy Wrote: It actually saddens me when I think of the people who think is all true this voted for Trump.

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

And BTW, your premise is flawed... or at least misleading. Sure it's true that people that believe that way, (on the sign), all voted for Trump. But a whole hell of a lot of people that don't believe that way also voted for him. And it is EXACTLY those presumptions that brought them to the polls. They were pissed off that they were viewed in EXACTLY the way that is portrayed here. It doesn't matter that whoever made that sign is an idiot from the right. The rest of us don't want to be lumped in with that mentality. Hillary's "deplorable" quote did more to rally the center/right than anything that Trump did or said. 

As long as the left keeps trying to paint with the same broad brush... idiots like Trump still have a chance.

I'm going to equate "Dem" with "Lib" and go with I'm a Lib because I'm less Right than left, but I don't want to REMOVE God.  I just don't want to have have to do something BECAUSE someone elses God tells me so. I really don't care if you wave your God flag around.  As long as you don't get too close to me, have a great time.
(12-30-2018, 08:20 PM)Juniper Wrote:

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

I'm going to equate "Dem" with "Lib" and go with I'm a Lib because I'm less Right than left, but I don't want to REMOVE God.  I just don't want to have have to do something BECAUSE someone elses God tells me so. I really don't care if you wave your God flag around.  As long as you don't get too close to me, have a great time.

To be clear... when someone says "Remove God" I think of it in terms of things like, "In God We Trust" from money etc... or taking God out of the Pledge of Allegiance. I don't think that most Dems or libs or whatever care one bit about how others worship or whether they worship.... althought I see, even here at RVF, a little bit of mocking of those that do believe in God.
God wasn't involved in the pledge of allegiance until
someone's dad types strongarmed it into the pledge

All this god bs is courtesy of wingnuts attempting to. force their rigid Christianity on the rest of us . Red White and blue Taliban.
(12-30-2018, 11:49 PM)GCG Wrote:

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

To be clear... when someone says "Remove God" I think of it in terms of things like, "In God We Trust" from money etc... or taking God out of the Pledge of Allegiance. I don't think that most Dems or libs or whatever care one bit about how others worship or whether they worship.... althought I see, even here at RVF, a little bit of mocking of those that do believe in God.
I don't think it means  caring about believing in or worshiping God either. And a small group make a big fuss and take it too far to prove a point, using the Constitution to create lawsuits over creches and so on.  Now in the Pledge of Allegiance the "Under God" thing is actually a good point, I think because it kind of makes this declarative statement about the Country as a whole and that bothers me.  It doesn't bother me much because I just don't dwell on it. 
Equally, the right picks it's sides to make issues upon that could just be left alone and everyone would be better off.  For instance if Planned Parenthood ceased to exist tomorrow where would the whipping child for abortion go?  Oh no!  The Right needs things like PP to justify itself.  If that poster maker had 100 democrats lined up in front of him/her, and asked each person who believed ALL the things said to represent Dems' I wonder how many would be left that didn't fit the bill. In that list, I fit 1.  Possibly 2 if you redefine the statement.
(12-31-2018, 08:36 AM)Juniper Wrote:

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

I don't think it means  caring about believing in or worshiping God either. And a small group make a big fuss and take it too far to prove a point, using the Constitution to create lawsuits over creches and so on.  Now in the Pledge of Allegiance the "Under God" thing is actually a good point, I think because it kind of makes this declarative statement about the Country as a whole and that bothers me.  It doesn't bother me much because I just don't dwell on it. 
Equally, the right picks it's sides to make issues upon that could just be left alone and everyone would be better off.  For instance if Planned Parenthood ceased to exist tomorrow where would the whipping child for abortion go?  Oh no!  The Right needs things like PP to justify itself.  If that poster maker had 100 democrats lined up in front of him/her, and asked each person who believed ALL the things said to represent Dems' I wonder how many would be left that didn't fit the bill. In that list, I fit 1.  Possibly 2 if you redefine the statement.

It is interesting to see just what kind of boogie man they think is coming for them. As paranoid as they seem to be, soon they will demonize everyone but themselves and an ever smaller cult of "us" against all those "thems".
(12-31-2018, 09:11 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 07:20 PM)GCG Wrote: Ok I'll take your test. Left side top to bottom:

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

It is interesting to see just what kind of boogie man they think is coming for them. As paranoid as they seem to be, soon they will demonize everyone but themselves and an ever smaller cult of "us" against all those "thems".

Well those kind of people absolutely exist right now.
The right wingers who believe this also believe I'm pro Antifa.
(12-31-2018, 09:12 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 08:20 PM)Juniper Wrote: I'm going to equate "Dem" with "Lib" and go with I'm a Lib because I'm less Right than left, but I don't want to REMOVE God.  I just don't want to have have to do something BECAUSE someone elses God tells me so. I really don't care if you wave your God flag around.  As long as you don't get too close to me, have a great time.

I didn't say they didn't exist. I just think there are exceedingly few who actually fit all those traits. Relatively speaking.
(12-31-2018, 09:24 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 09:12 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:49 PM)GCG Wrote: To be clear... when someone says "Remove God" I think of it in terms of things like, "In God We Trust" from money etc... or taking God out of the Pledge of Allegiance. I don't think that most Dems or libs or whatever care one bit about how others worship or whether they worship.... althought I see, even here at RVF, a little bit of mocking of those that do believe in God.

I didn't say they didn't exist. I just think there are exceedingly few who actually fit all those traits. Relatively speaking.
Yes, relatively speaking, but significantly speaking, enough to make putting Trump in office again an actual reality.
He can run from Leavenworth?

No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No 
Yes

No
No
Maybe
No
Yes
No
No
Yes
No

First of all, I agree with what I highlighted above. It bothers me but not enough to worry about. We have far bigger problems to focus on. Secondly, the poster, in general, is some far right nutjob's view. I'm tired of only the extremes getting all of the attention and then the rest of us getting lumped in... and I'm talking about both sides here. This is polarizing us and crippling us and it will be our undoing. Now I'll just sit back and wait for someone to place the blame on the one side or the other for all of this. Hey... whoever you are that is about to defend your side.... grab a mirror... you are the problem.