channel 12 news
First this and then they showed a video of a shooting in a restaurant and never said one word about where it happened. Not the city state, nothing.

[Image: channel-12.jpg]
That looks like J'ville hill.

Of course the misspelled "region" is one of many and their constant inability to spell correctly. I don't watch channel 12 any more, they piss me off too much, but my wife has it on sometimes and I can spot a spelling error every damn time. Yesterday they also "burred" instead of "burried"

You'd think this shit would embarrass them, but it's so common they obviously don't care.
(02-27-2019, 01:38 PM)GPnative Wrote: That looks like J'ville hill.

Of course the misspelled "region" is one of many and their constant inability to spell correctly. I don't watch channel 12 any more, they piss me off too much, but my wife has it on sometimes and I can spot a spelling error every damn time. Yesterday they also "burred" instead of "burried"

You'd think this shit would embarrass them, but it's so common they obviously don't care.

I also quit watching channel 12. We were watching a recorded program and when it ended it was on 12 so we just started watching.

Another thing that drive me crazy and even on national news..... Sometimes that giant banner like the one in the photo practically covers up what ever they are supposed to be showing.
I watched a fireman drop a child from a window to people below who apparently caught the kid.
I say apparently because the banner completely blocked my view.

I doubt it's Jville hill because there's no tracks on what is a well used road. besides you NEVER know what kind of stock footage they will use or even what state it's in.
Once when they were talking about crashes on Redwood Highway they were showing clips of some road in California.
(02-27-2019, 02:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I doubt it's Jville hill because there's no tracks on what is a well used road. besides you NEVER know what kind of stock footage they will use or even what state it's in.
Once when they were talking about crashes on Redwood Highway they were showing clips of some road in California.

Well, to be fair, California is in the regioin... if I understand regioin right.   Laughing
(02-27-2019, 04:36 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 02:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well, to be fair, California is in the regioin... if I understand regioin right.   Laughing

Absoultlilly.
Not channel 12. Channel 5 or whatever is KOBI is posting the most ridiculous things. Natural Hair discrimination in California and gold mine asteroids. Really?
In one story? I’m intrigued!
(06-28-2019, 06:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: Not channel 12.  Channel 5 or whatever is KOBI is posting the most ridiculous things. Natural Hair discrimination in California and gold mine asteroids. Really?

The natural hair thing is real news. It's all over many newspapers. Apparently employers can't fire or refuse to hire a black person if they have dread locks. Because that's "natural"?

and gold mine asteroids. Really? Well you made me look that up and yeah it's real news also LOL. Just like countless science fiction movies there are people planning on mining asteroids. Apparently many are chock full of gold silver platinum and other valuable metals.
(06-29-2019, 02:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 06:43 PM)Juniper Wrote: Not channel 12.  Channel 5 or whatever is KOBI is posting the most ridiculous things. Natural Hair discrimination in California and gold mine asteroids. Really?

The natural hair thing is real news. It's all over many newspapers. Apparently employers can't fire or refuse to hire a black person if they have dread locks. Because that's "natural"?

and gold mine asteroids. Really? Well you made me look that up and yeah it's real news also LOL. Just like countless science fiction movies there are people planning on mining asteroids. Apparently many are chock full of gold silver platinum and other valuable metals.

It's the way they did it, TV...they just kind of dropped it there without explaining it so it looked very odd.  No one understood what it was.
(06-29-2019, 03:09 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 02:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It's the way they did it, TV...they just kind of dropped it there without explaining it so it looked very odd.  No one understood what it was.

I think sometimes they do that on purpose.They make a misleading headline to draw you in. Or they are just dumb shits.

I'll take door number two.