Awesome weather
I came out from hibernation. I've been in the house for weeks and rarely went out and did anything. I think more so than I ever have in my life.
Anyway Yesterday I worked by ass off all day, got lots of things done. It was T shirt weather Big Grin
And I slept better than I have in a while.
Lovin life Smiling
(03-04-2019, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote: I came out from hibernation. I've been in the house for weeks and rarely went out and did anything. I think more so than I ever have in my life.
Anyway Yesterday I worked by ass off all day, got lots of things done. It was T shirt weather Big Grin
Lovin life Smiling

Well at least you got some weather. We didn't get any.
(03-04-2019, 06:13 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote: I came out from hibernation. I've been in the house for weeks and rarely went out and did anything. I think more so than I ever have in my life.
Lovin life Smiling

And of course we only have his word for any of it.   Razz
Lovin life Smiling

You didn't get any weather? Not even bad?

That's like when Ron White's wife asked him "what is the temperature outside". He looked at the thermometer and it showed zero degrees.

So he said.. "there  aint no temperature"
(03-04-2019, 06:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
Lovin life Smiling

And of course we only have his word for any of it.   Razz

Today I bought a 1978 GMC heavy half (C 15) pickup that just needs a trans for $450.00. There not a dent on it. Even the inside of the bed is in great shape.
Big Grin
Despite my knee and leg pain, I've managed to do some trailing the last couple of days in the lovely sunshine. Very pretty out there. I'm terribly jealous of people who just cruise on by like they're walking on clouds or something.
The weather has been great, nice to get that reminder that spring is on the horizon. However, until I can stop building fires at night the seasonal pendulum has not swung yet.
(03-05-2019, 07:41 AM)GPnative Wrote: The weather has been great, nice to get that reminder that spring is on the horizon. However, until I can stop building fires at night the seasonal pendulum has not swung yet.

Well, in Spring the nights are typically still cold.  So swinging the  ol' pendulum sounds like shifiting into summer more than spring.
(03-05-2019, 09:59 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 07:41 AM)GPnative Wrote: The weather has been great, nice to get that reminder that spring is on the horizon. However, until I can stop building fires at night the seasonal pendulum has not swung yet.

Well, in Spring the nights are typically still cold.  So swinging the  ol' pendulum sounds like shifiting into summer more than spring.

I have it written down at home, I like to keep track the last and first days of fires, but April is the month I can typically cease making fires.
Aaand there it goes....
Spring is late this year. Typically I have daffodils blooming in February but not this year.
(03-05-2019, 08:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: Spring is late this year. Typically I have daffodils blooming in February but not this year.

I saw some in bloom today. But it ain't February anymore.

I was expecting to get our usual week or two of nice spring weather in February to do some tree planting but we didn't get it this year.
(03-05-2019, 08:53 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 08:30 PM)Juniper Wrote: Spring is late this year. Typically I have daffodils blooming in February but not this year.

I saw some in bloom today. But it ain't February anymore.

I was expecting to get our usual week or two of nice spring weather in February to do some tree planting but we didn't get it this year.

I think we got a couple of days.

Well the Robins have started showing up. And the tree frogs were chirping their little asses off Razz
(03-06-2019, 03:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well the Robins have started showing up. And the tree frogs were chirping their little asses off Razz

? So, now you have assless Robins? Razz
(03-07-2019, 07:01 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

? So, now you have assless Robins? Razz

Assless tree frogs actually.   Razz
They say next week: Thunderstorms. Sad I'm assuming the ones we've had recently are from lightening also? What else would they be from?
(05-08-2019, 06:56 PM)Juniper Wrote: They say next week: Thunderstorms. Sad  I'm assuming the ones we've had recently are from lightening also?  What else would they be from?

People?
(05-08-2019, 06:56 PM)Juniper Wrote: They say next week: Thunderstorms. Sad  I'm assuming the ones we've had recently are from lightening also?  What else would they be from?

Almost every one has been burn piles that got away from careless people.

Yep people. All but one were from burn piles and the one they don't know about they think is most likely arson or a tossed cigarette.