Dumb or Funny Headlines
Woman claims she could see ‘silhouette of Jesus’ in Notre Dame fire
-FOXNEWS

Of course.   Dry 

I've been wondering what Christians must have done to piss off the magic sky guy, since nothing happens without his say so.
Did the silhouette of Jesus get burned up too? So many artifacts got lost, such tragedy.
(04-18-2019, 05:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: Did the silhouette of Jesus get burned up too? So many artifacts got lost, such tragedy.

No worries, the silhouette appeared on my toast this morning. Cause everyone knows the King of Kings and Lord of Lords likes to take time out of his busy schedule ruling the heavens to appear on baked goods.
(04-18-2019, 06:45 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 05:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: Did the silhouette of Jesus get burned up too? So many artifacts got lost, such tragedy.

No worries, the silhouette appeared on my toast this morning. Cause everyone knows the King of Kings and Lord of Lords likes to take time out of his busy schedule ruling the heavens to appear on baked goods.

I never have seen him on my toast. It always looks like this.
[Image: 524515381_02210cbac0.jpg]
Medford home burned down from fire
-KDVR

isn't that a little redundant?   Big Grin
(04-29-2019, 10:31 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Medford home burned down from fire
-KDVR

From KDRV, I'm surprised it didn't say:

Medferd home berned down from fyre
-KDVR

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Be careful once you start noticing things like that you can't help but see it all the time.

Notice how many people today can't start a sentence without saying... "I mean"

And of course the same with "So"
(04-29-2019, 12:50 PM)GPnative Wrote:
-KDVR

From KDRV, I'm surprised it didn't say:

Medferd home berned down from fyre

Or Medford home burnt down from fire.
(04-29-2019, 02:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
-KDVR

Be careful once you start noticing things like that you can't help but see it all the time.

And of course the same with  "So"

Too late. Laughing
I thought the home burned up, from the fire ??
(04-29-2019, 03:28 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 02:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
-KDVR

And of course the same with  "So"

Too late. Laughing

I'm never ever redundant.
(04-29-2019, 05:20 PM)chuck white Wrote: I thought the home burned up, from the fire ??

I saw a house burn up once. It was from a fire too.
(04-19-2019, 06:11 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:45 AM)GPnative Wrote:

I never have seen him on my toast. It always looks like this.
[Image: 524515381_02210cbac0.jpg]
Send those this way.
Saturday night: Eta Aquarid meteor shower to dazzle onlookers around the globe
-ACCUWEATHER.COM

Wouldn't you know it. Posted on Sunday morning. The day after the event.   Confused Dry
(05-05-2019, 11:02 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Saturday night: Eta Aquarid meteor shower to dazzle onlookers around the globe
-ACCUWEATHER.COM

Wouldn't you know it. Posted on Sunday morning. The day after the event.   Confused Dry

There might be a rerun tonight.
KOBI also said on FB that was a burn day in an article about fires getting out of control. It's not.

[Image: KOBI-dumb.jpg]
(05-07-2019, 02:26 PM)tvguy Wrote: KOBI also said on FB that was a burn day in an article about fires getting out of control. It's not.

[Image: KOBI-dumb.jpg]

Ha ha....wait....what?
This doesn't fall under headlines, dumb or funny, but just under how lame the local news is. In 24 hours I must have seen the same story about a man in Talent finding a used drug testing kit outside a convenience store...(or gas station?). Why? Why was this news? The entire community is dealing with finding used needles in every possible public place, but this is what they report on. I don't get it.
(05-07-2019, 02:33 PM)Juniper Wrote: This doesn't fall under headlines, dumb or funny, but just under how lame the local news is.  In 24 hours I must have seen the same story about a man in Talent finding a used drug testing kit outside a convenience store...(or gas station?).  Why? Why was this news?  The entire community is dealing with finding used needles in every possible public place, but this is what they report on. I don't get it.

I don't get why the reported on finding a drug test kit either LOL. Or why anyone freaks out over that. Especially like you said.. people find used needles every day.
Channel 10 graphic typo this week said there was a hooting in medford .....damn owls  Wink Big Grin