Craigslist funny stuff
(07-11-2019, 01:27 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 08:48 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is nothing but glorified flea market booth.

Is it in a vendor hub?

What’s a vendor hub?
I’m just saying that there’s no good will equity and no 4 walls lease on a 
physical spot that makes it a legitimate business entity.
Just a guy with a whole bunch of white whales.
I’m pretty sure you’d recognize the guy from as-is if it’s who I think it is.
(07-11-2019, 01:27 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 08:48 AM)bbqboy Wrote: This is nothing but glorified flea market booth.

Is it in a vendor hub?

Yes. It's Ashlands version of American mercantile.. I flag them all the time too.

SEE VENDOR BOOTHS 211 - FOUR BOOTHS ON LEFT WALL NEAR BACK and one booth on the right side

ASHLAND ARTISAN EMPORIUM

1670 ASHLAND STREET, Ashland, Oregon
Crack smoker for sure.

Vintage Record Player - $650 (Medford)

image 5 of 11
[Image: 00V0V_jphUpjpp2XY_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00K0K_5O2clHkLPat_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_3x4sIV9yGcu_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00000_9ViQoE5mJPq_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00T0T_5f1tkGcp4x7_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00101_iuqNPYgR5M5_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_eCVXjD3azIh_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00606_eN4X7inLRkJ_600x450.jpg]

size / dimensions: 66x19x31.5

Vintage Magnavox Astro-Sonic stereo and record player. Bought new in 1965 at Purucker Music House here in Medford. Original catalogs and warranty certificate included and in perfect condition. Everything works great and sounds amazing! The finish has a couple blemishes but nothing too bad. Measures 66" long, 19" deep and 31.5" tall. Has built in wheels to help move it around. $650 o.b.o.
CHEATER!!!!!!

NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH MY BOATERS CERTIFICATION.WILL PAY YOU$200.00 - $200 (Phoenix)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
80 mountain view dr.
(google map)
need someone to do the online test.i have operated boats in south dakota for years but did not need to be certified my memory span sucks when it comes to reading the handbook and remembering all the answers.will pay you $200.00 FOR YOU TO TAKE TO TEST ONLINE AND PASS THE TEST. show contact info THANK YOU.I LIVE IN PHOENIX OREGON.BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE TEST.i have had a speed boat and a fishing boat before so i do know how to run a boat.but like i said you did not need this when i ran my boats.
(07-20-2019, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: CHEATER!!!!!!

NEED SOMEONE TO HELP WITH MY BOATERS CERTIFICATION.WILL PAY YOU$200.00 - $200 (Phoenix)

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)
need someone to do the online test.i have operated boats in south dakota for years but did not need to be certified my memory span sucks when it comes to reading the handbook and remembering all the answers.will pay you $200.00 FOR YOU TO TAKE TO TEST ONLINE AND PASS THE TEST. show contact info THANK YOU.I LIVE IN PHOENIX OREGON.BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE TEST.i have had a speed boat and a fishing boat before so i do know how to run a boat.but like i said you did not need this when i ran my boats.

Sounds sketchy to me. If it's an online test it's essentially an open book test. The guys either stupid or scamming something.
Or he’s a cop.
(07-20-2019, 01:26 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)

Sounds sketchy to me. If it's an online test it's essentially an open book test. The guys either stupid or scamming something.
Exactly. I'm going with stupid.
(07-20-2019, 02:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Or he’s a cop.

I think they have bigger fish to fry than a sting over something so trivial. This guy is probably the only guy on the planet who can't pass an open book test.
Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja
(07-20-2019, 03:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja

Hmmm well OLCC does do that stuff ,but that's not really convincing me of anything in your idea about the boat certification.
I don't see a sting operation over something almost no one would ever do other than this one idiot on CL.
(07-20-2019, 07:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 03:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Ninja I dunno a guy stopped me going into the pot shop and said he’d lost his ID, would I buy him some pot. He looked grungy enough he could easily be an undercover guy, because most folks that look like this greenway type guy wouldn’t be buying pot legitimately.
Ninja

Hmmm well OLCC does do that stuff ,but that's not really convincing me of anything in your idea about the boat certification.
I don't see a sting operation over something almost no one would ever do other than this one idiot on CL.

Probably not, you’re right. But still, how dumb do you have to be to advertise a crime you hope to commit?

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)

My only input on this topic is saying that it's essentially an open book test. As someone who takes a lot of different assessments and tests online, I can say that that is not the case.  Usually these kind of online tests are timed.  Each question is timed. so, it doesn't give you enough time to google or consult a book.  God knows I've tried! Big Grin Big Grin  It rarely works out. Sad
(07-12-2019, 02:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: Crack smoker for sure.

image 5 of 11

Vintage Magnavox Astro-Sonic stereo and record player. Bought new in 1965 at Purucker Music House here in Medford. Original catalogs and warranty certificate included and in perfect condition. Everything works great and sounds amazing! The finish has a couple blemishes but nothing too bad. Measures 66" long, 19" deep and 31.5" tall. Has built in wheels to help move it around. $650 o.b.o.

What is it that makes people feel old HiFi's are so valuable?
Especially crappy ones!
(07-21-2019, 07:48 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 02:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: Crack smoker for sure.

image 5 of 11

What is it that makes people feel old HiFi's are so valuable?
Ignorance. People who only assume.
(07-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Juniper Wrote:

80 mountain view dr.
(google map)

My only input on this topic is saying that it's essentially an open book test. As someone who takes a lot of different assessments and tests online, I can say that that is not the case.  Usually these kind of online tests are timed.  Each question is timed. so, it doesn't give you enough time to google or consult a book.  God knows I've tried! Big Grin Big Grin  It rarely works out. Sad
What test did you take? 

I have the boater education card and I'm certain I took it online but I don't remember if it was hard or how much time I was given to answer.
But I'm pretty sure it's very easy. You read a few pages and then take a multiple choice test. The answer to all were in what you just finished reading.
Usually multiple choice tests are easy for me.

Q. What does the boating safety course consist of?
A. The Oregon safe boating course is made up of 9 chapters. Each chapter consists of a number of pages all of which have been given a minimum study time. Each of the pages within a chapter must subsequently be studied for the minimum required time before you may proceed to the next page.
Once you have studied a chapter in its entirety you will be able to access the 10 question practice test for that chapter. All the questions are multiple choice and related to the material just covered in that chapter. A passing grade of 80% is required for each end of chapter practice test and a failing grade means the chapter will need to be repeated. Once a chapter is completed and the practice test has been passed you will be able to proceed to the following chapter. After all 9 chapters and practice test have been completed you will be able to take the certification exam.
Q. What if I don't pass an end of chapter practice test?
A. In the event that you don't pass one of the end of chapter Practice Tests simply take note of the areas in which you experienced difficulties as shown in the Post-Test critique. You will then be required to return and review the chapter material again before you can attempt the quiz again. Make sure you're ready before attempting an end of chapter Practice Test!
Q. What if I don't pass the Oregon Boating Test / Certification Exam? What happens if I fail?
A. No problem. At BOATERexam.com, if you fail the Oregon Certification Exam on your first try you are given another attempt. As mandated by the Oregon State Marine Board, if you are unsuccessful on your second attempt you will be required to re-study the manual and pass the practice tests again before you will be able to retry the exam. However, you will NOT be required to pay the exam fee a second time, there is no cost to retake the course or retry the exam if you do not pass.
Q. Is there a time limit to complete the final exam?
A. You can take the final exam at any time, day or night. The exam is not timed but inactive exams will be erased after 24 hours.
Q. Is there a time limit to complete the online course?
A. You can take the online course at any time, day or night. However, courses must be completed within 90 days of payment at which time your access to the course will expire.
Q.What do I need to pass the boating license test?
A. You need a grade of 80% or higher on the boating license test to pass. That means 60 correct answers out of 75.
Q. Can I review my Boater Exam answers?
A. Yes, once you have completed the boating license test and submitted all your answers they are graded immediately. You have the opportunity to review all your Boater Exam answers, whether you have passed or failed the Boater Exam.
https://medford.craigslist.org/pho/d/med...75254.html
Canon SX60 HS Powershot aka "Bridge Camera" - $260 (Medford) hide this posting
Rather than list specs, either you know this camera or can easily search online. Youtube has plenty of videos for what this camera is like. We bought this for my wife, but she found photography isn't her thing at all. Bought it new at Best Buy, and it barely has a couple hundred shots taken.

These run upwards of $470 to $540 new, certainly with deals for less. Browsing Amazon, etc., online, USED in near new condition range $300 to $375

Asking $260 .. local cash sale.

Includes camera, battery, charger and manual, plus one 8 gig SD card. Please call 8 am to 8 pm .. phone shown in reply is a land line, so no texts.

I can’t handle people who tell me what something’s value is, particularly if they’re smug delusional old folks.
I wish they’d check eBay first.
what a free loader moron, You need someones expertise, pay them. If you are broke, offer a barter, or wash their van, something.

https://medford.craigslist.org/wan/d/tal...04160.html

Need free help from a locksmith (ASHLAND) hide this posting

Lost keys to my 2005 nissan altima and have steering wheel club locked on the steering wheel so please help me show contact info anytime orshow contact info leave message

thanks in advance and have a great day
(08-01-2019, 05:36 PM)GPnative Wrote: what a free loader moron, You need someones expertise, pay them. If you are broke, offer a barter, or wash their van, something.

https://medford.craigslist.org/wan/d/tal...04160.html

Need free help from a locksmith (ASHLAND) hide this posting

Lost keys to my 2005 nissan altima and have steering wheel club locked on the steering wheel so please help me show contact info anytime orshow contact info leave message

thanks in advance and have a great day

I remember when "the club: first came out and it was touted as fool proof, better than an alarm and when car thieves saw one being used they would just move on.
But then there were these two guys who were ex car thieves who offered their services to test different types of theft prevention.
To make a long story short they removed the case hardened super tough club by cutting the steering wheel with a hack saw in 11 seconds Laughing Laughing
It might as well say, wanted some good dope.

Terrible anxiety (Medford)

(google map)
Hi, I have been struggling with anxiety to the point that my work and health are suffering. I don’t have insurance to seek help. I’m just looking for suggestions and recommendations

(I know weed & Cbd help but it’s not enough)
Thanks everyone ?